It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Establishment Media Pushes Brain Eating Vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Man, I live in Vegas and I assure NO ONE cares...It's like they're in denial about anything going on. I'm not slouch at communication either, it's the most confusing thing in the world; because they complain, but don't wanna do anything...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Cool Link... thanks for the additional info...

Man were in for some future trouble, if its not enough for 2012...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The establishment media and the scientific dictatorship are promoting brain-eating vaccines that virtually lobotomize people and rewire their minds into a state of subservient compliance...

If that's not fearmongering I don't know what is..

The amounts of lithium in the water were 0.7 to 59 micrograms per litre. That's a tiny tiny amount.. And no one was suggesting we should start pouring litium in the watersupply ASAP...

In the metric system, a microgram (µg , mcg or sometimes ug) is a unit of mass equal to 1/1,000,000 of a gram (1 × 10–6), or 1/1000 of a milligram.

The stress vaccine doesn't "eat your brain" either.. Rather the stress hormones them selfs do (wich might explain Alexes problems)

...He says the [stress] hormone becomes toxic both biologically, by destroying brain cells and weakening the immune system, and socially, when people continue to snap at their friends or family hours after the original cause of tension has vanished.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Search for “brain eating vaccines” and by elevating this term to the top of Google Trends, we can reach millions of new people who would otherwise have never come across this information.

This my good people is how con men operate.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynxlynx

Search for “brain eating vaccines” and by elevating this term to the top of Google Trends, we can reach millions of new people who would otherwise have never come across this information.

This my good people is how con men operate.

Infowars is promoting a new viral Google search term in order to attract much needed attention to this grave issue.

You are right, he is begging people to manipulate Google Trends so that he gets more website hits (viewers of his advertisments). He does this not so people can see the story, but so he gets paid more money by his advertisers. SICK.

He has been caught doing this on more than one occasion.

www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...

He is straight asking people to manipulate Google Trends so he can get more "attention" to his website. A.K.A. more advertisment revenue.... that is LOW.

His blind followers do it too.. Alex is SCUM.

To the people that say Alex's info is free... that doesn't matter. He gets paid by "impressions". Every time that big row of advertisments is loaded on your browser window, it adds to the "impression" count, and his advertiserse pay him depending on how many "impressions" he gets.

Asking people to manipulate Google Trends so that he can get more attention to his website to increase his impression count and advertisment revenue is LOW. He is conning everyone of his followers to give him money by making horrific lies that shock people enough to cause them to spread rumors and gain attention to his website.

If he want's INFO WAR, give him INFO WAR.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

Watch the end of this video where Alex Jones has one of his drug addict rage fits:

You really want to support that?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
MMMMMMMMMM... BRAINS!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

"...but I am trying to scare you."

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

It's called free speech... Do you know what that is? Oh, you do because your free to post your comments here, even though people will read them and laugh... like me!

Personally, I like the bloke. He puts his name forward and is public about the issues. I'll give you the same respect if you do the same!!

Unstoppableone... You'd be stopped in your tracks mate! Put your real name on ATS and put your pic up and I'll do the same and then we can comment as ourselves and not some hidden character on a blog site who might be soley on here to spread disinformation? I'm willing if you are?

Time to draw out the people behind the comments!!

Have you been drinking the vaccine? and had your water injection yet? lol... Sorry, couldn't help myself... In moments like these all we can do is laugh...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by andronaconda
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

It's called free speech... Do you know what that is? Oh, you do because your free to post your comments here, even though people will read them and laugh... like me!

Aww, look at you sticking up for your boyfriend, how cute and so pathetic.

Alex can practice free speech all he wants, but he must watch his back when he sells lies for profit.

Personally, I like the bloke.

I bet you would dome him under his desk if he ask you to.

Is this what you like?

..I pitty you, and laugh last.

He puts his name forward and is public about the issues. I'll give you the same respect if you do the same!!

Alex puts his name forward so he can become popular and sell more DVD's and T-Shirts, and get more listeners to his rants. He is looking for fame for all the wrong reasons. Sure he may care about the issues he fools himself and others into believing, but he does it for profit.

Since you are just another mindless one who follows "famous" people, I am not surprised you would give me the same respect if I selfishly tried to gain fame in the manner Alex does.

Unfortunetly, you are talking to someone who doesn't want anything to do with fame, or profit. So I am 100% more honorable than Alex will ever be in his life.

Unstoppableone... You'd be stopped in your tracks mate!

Nope, I am Unst0ppable.... And I am not homosexual so don't call me your mate.

Any tool can do what Alex does. All you have to do is become paranoid schizophrenic, and twist everything into a conspiracy. Then use and abuse the patriotism of honest men by lying to them about some big bad monster that doesn't actually exist.

Put your real name on ATS and put your pic up and I'll do the same and then we can comment as ourselves and not some hidden character on a blog site who might be soley on here to spread disinformation? I'm willing if you are?

Ok, how about you come to California, and we meet face to face? U2U me.

The only thing I am spreading is the TRUTH that Alex Jones is a lying scumbag only out to make a profit, and create a following. He is just shy of being a cult leader. He can't get enough of mindless zombies such as yourself who puts him on a pedestal and think he is some saviour.

If Alex Jones disappeared tomorrow, nothing would really change. Most of the conspiracys and issues Alex Jones pushes to his cult are parrotted from conspiracy sites and theories that other people have already suggested. In fact, I don't think there is even ONE single conspiracy that Alex Jones personally created. Alex Jones is just another predictable paranoid schizo.. It is 100% possible to predict "his" theories and conspiracies because they all follow the same theme, fear and doom.

You can take almost any event in history and twist it into a fear and doom conspiracy, and that is what Alex Jones does. It's so predictable, that Alex Jones is basically useless. You don't need him because any stupid paranid schizophrenic with bi-polar disorder who snorts coke every day could replace him.

Time to draw out the people behind the comments!!

You are all talk, no walk. Prove me wrong and place your name and address here on ATS. I know you are a hypocrite, so I will not wait for you to do so.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Have you been drinking the vaccine? and had your water injection yet? lol...

Drink a vaccine, and inject water?

Don't you mean inject a vaccine, and drink water?

First off, I don't subscribe to the same fears you do. In fact, I am fearless. This means I wasn't scared into believe that vaccine even exists in the form you think it does.

On top of that, I don't fear death, or pain, so even if I was dumb enough to take a medication from doctors who don't know jack about the human body, let alone MY body, I would probably find a way to enjoy it and live my last days in mental bliss. Nobody controls me or my mind. I am free.

You are a mental slave, and you allow people like Alex Jones to enslave your with your own fears and thoughts.

You actually believe there is a brain eating vaccine.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Since were talking about Alex, here's one of he's shows where he interviews my favourite standup comic doug stanhope!

If you just want a quick picture of Alex Jones watch the fift vid

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-8-2010 by lynxlynx]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lynxlynx

Oh God...

If I had a quarter for every time an evil man claimed to be of God and for God in order to deceive his vicitims into believeing he is righteous, then I would be quite wealthy.

He claims to know the real teachings of Christ...

Alex has been caught in many of lies... I guess he forgot what Jesus said about liars?

"Do not be a witness against your neighbor without cause, And do not deceive with your lips." Prov 24:28

"A false witness will not go unpunished, And he who tells lies will not escape." Prov 19:5

I guess he forgot when Jesus asked;

"Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?" Mark 4:40

...hence why I am fearless.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
That reminds me of the swine flu vaccine that was supposed to kill half of the world population so Obama could rule the planet. Aren't you tired of believing in the same conspiracies over and over again although NOTHING ever happens ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join