It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Where Did Restore America Plan (RAP) Originate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
How can i be Trolling on my own Thread? an besides this has opened up a can of worms imo! i never heard of anything to do with this topic before i stumbled upon it an im glad i posted it , i must say im surprised at your response to me bringing up 9/11 after all it was 9/11 that caused the havoc in the West at the moment! which led to the state the world is in now, i dont thrust any of the MSM anywhere in the World at the moment there all in it together lies an more lies! fearful stories after fearful stories all the time keeping the masses in slavery to TPTB!
by the way thats no excuse saying it was a CNN feed! it was Live BBC 24hours i know i was there!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
How can i be Trolling on my own Thread? an besides this has opened up a can of worms imo! i never heard of anything to do with this topic before i stumbled upon it an im glad i posted it , i must say im surprised at your response to me bringing up 9/11 after all it was 9/11 that caused the havoc in the West at the moment! which led to the state the world is in now, i dont thrust any of the MSM anywhere in the World at the moment there all in it together lies an more lies! fearful stories after fearful stories all the time keeping the masses in slavery to TPTB!
by the way thats no excuse saying it was a CNN feed! it was Live BBC 24hours i know i was there!

Alright I can pull a bit out of that and relate it to the OP actually.

You tell me that you distrust all of the so-called "mainstream media" right now because of our fearmongering, yet you seem very upset that we did not report more on the RAP. I say to you instead that reporting and devoting time to such an obvious hoax and giving them the credibility that they wish to have but do not deserve would in fact create a massive climate of fear in the United States and worldwide.

Imagine what would happen if we were so irresponsible as to report that a group is claiming that there will be a military coup in the United States within the month without confirming the information! There would be mass-panic, it could in fact be the kind of thing that would lead to needless deaths. I won't have that on my watch.

You tell us to create less of a climate of fear, then you post so much about what would equate to the toppling of the United States, why?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Quote,
yet you seem very upset that we did not report more on the RAP. I say to you instead that reporting and devoting time to such an obvious hoax and giving them the credibility that they wish to have but do not deserve would in fact create a massive climate of fear in the United States and worldwide.Unquote ..

Excuse me i wasent in the least bit upset at the thought of you or any other outlet buying into the RAP were did yea get that idea? i coulden give a monkies about that! repeat i just was doing a bit of research on the state of the US since 9/11 an stumbled upon this stuff for the first time! an i looked on the search button an seen it wasent on ATS! so hey presto i put it up an this is what i get!
slagged off personely! so i figger iv hit a nerve here lets see were this leads to,,thats it end of story as they say...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE

Quote,
yet you seem very upset that we did not report more on the RAP. I say to you instead that reporting and devoting time to such an obvious hoax and giving them the credibility that they wish to have but do not deserve would in fact create a massive climate of fear in the United States and worldwide.Unquote ..

Excuse me i wasent in the least bit upset at the thought of you or any other outlet buying into the RAP were did yea get that idea? i coulden give a monkies about that! repeat i just was doing a bit of research on the state of the US since 9/11 an stumbled upon this stuff for the first time! an i looked on the search button an seen it wasent on ATS! so hey presto i put it up an this is what i get!
slagged off personely! so i figger iv hit a nerve here lets see were this leads to,,thats it end of story as they say...

You started multiple threads when one would do just fine, you made comments that you would never see this in major media outlets defending the RAP tooth and nail, as soon as I pointed out why you wouldn't you went on a tear over the BBC and media in general trying to derail your own thread, then whenever you get called on it you just claim it was all because the story was interesting? What?

I'm probably much more of a follower of American politics and events than most Britons, even though they care quite a bit too, because of my job but I draw the line at listening to Christian Nationalist propaganda with no backing to it.

If you take away anything from this please, just do some more research before you buy into something. Sometimes when you don't hear about a story from the major networks, it's not because we didn't run it down, it's because we found nothing at the end when we did. Trust me that's quite annoying for us too, but in the case of the RAP I'm actually quite glad it turned out to be a hoax.

This story is actually a sterling example of why we have researchers in journalism and check our facts.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Okay....seriously....am I the only one that's noticed that the website the OP linked is a 'legal' firm that wants you to send them lots of money to open an offshore bank account?
Seriously? 'Cause no one's mentioned it so far...so I'm just saying...

Jesus f......

Seriously?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join