It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Turner of Restore America Plan ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
In depth article posted at Panama Law:

www.panamalaw.org...

Tim Turner of Restore America Plan is now the Interim President of New Republic of United States

Executive Summary – Restore America Plan has set up an interim government. The de jeur grand juries have had to approve by a 2/3 vote the candidates for the interim government. This would include a President, Vice President, Secretary of State, and heads of various departments like Department of Education, Homeland Security, FBI, etc. There are also two senators for each state and 10 house of representative members for each state. There is also to be a new Governor for each State. Restore America Plan has completed phase one and a lawful interim government is in place. It appears highly probable that military support is securely in place. When I saw I heard Tim say this and that it is coming from internet radio shows and phone in talk shows.

Tim Turner – Tim was the inventor of the secured party creditor approach to fight illegitimate creditors in the de facto court system. Tim gave seminars and followed up with phone conferences. The idea was to help the people stay in their homes and avoid foreclosure by fighting back in the de facto courts. The problem is the banks are using the credit of the borrower to gain profits and punish the creditors after using their own credit. This is a long legal story, not appropriate here. Tim is in the office for six months only. We applaud and welcome him to the office. Go Tim Go. Tim is a God fearing man who thumps the Bible and loves God and the constitution. Tim fasts and prays. You will get so much more truth, justice and the American way from Tim Turner than any of these other imposter presidents in recent history. Tim is not a guy to be feared. Do not be afraid of Restore America Plan, they are your friends. They are actually doing the work for you of getting rid of the crooks in office. There will be checks and balances to prevent a runaway criminal government from happening again. Tim never ever asked anyone for a single dime. Tim wants freedom for you and risked his life for you to be free.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Same as this thread?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The OP has 3 different threads on this subject going. All with a slightly different take.

Tim Turner of Restore America Plan is now the Interim President of New Republic of United States

BS ! I am an American citizen and I did not get a vote for this guy. I was not even aware there was an election. This is not lawful.

As much as i want almost anyone in charge eccept Obama, this is not right.. this guy is simply claiming he's the new President. It's all BS.

Your website claims:

Recognition of 80 Nations – RAP is now recognized as an official government by 80 nations. They said they were going to work quietly and behind the scenes and they did just that. Some of us plugged into the movement got some intel from time to time but believe me it was sparse.

PROVE IT

The website says

What to Do – Wait and watch. RAP will have an official press release in three days.

The web article has no date. how am I going to know when the 3 days are up to look for a huge public announcement?.. Where and when will this announcement be made?

[edit on 3-8-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

[edit on 3-8-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This info is out there on the net for all to see, im not even American an i found this after a little research! an theres a lot more were that came from!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
This info is out there on the net for all to see, im not even American an i found this after a little research! an theres a lot more were that came from!

Your the one pushing this. You have 3 threads going. You claim to be one of the people 'In The Know".

Now stop answering my questions in generalizations and give me some real answers. If you cannot, I will push the HOAX button.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I found the info an thought wow! an i noticed it wasn't on ATS so i thought some of you guys might be interested in looking at the sites i put up as links! why shoot the messenger? after all if yea get bad vibe mail do yea beat the crap out of the post man?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The thing is you made 3 post about the same subject. it would appear you were more than a simple messenger, it appears that you are promoting this info with a vested interest.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The thing is you made 3 post about the same subject. it would appear you were more than a simple messenger, it appears that you are promoting this info with a vested interest.

Now he has 4 threads on this exact same topic.

It is bad enough that ATS is boring lately and basically a place for people to start a thread about how stupid atheism is but now that it is becoming a SPAM palace...time to move on soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Naaaa! not me, i just put up different snipets to maybe get a chat going about each vibe thats all, im sorry if it got yea going man!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Naaaa! not me, i just put up different snipets to maybe get a chat going about each vibe thats all, im sorry if it got yea going man!

So Where Did Restore America Plan (RAP) Originate DCDAVECLARKE

Restore America Plan intends to return the USA to common law DCDAVECLARKE

Tim Turner of Restore America Plan ... DCDAVECLARKE

Restore America Plan – Restoring the Foundations of America DCDAVECLARKE

Dave, you are not being fully honest with us here.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Panama Law - a law firm from Guatemala is where this guy is announcing he's assumed (without a vote) the office of the Presidency ? What the hell is that about? Is this a joke? It's absurd, like something from the Woody Allen movie "Bananas."

[edit on 8/3/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Heres an up date,

rappressrelease-justathought.blogspot.com...

This is not official.

new topics

top topics

join