It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restore America Plan – Restoring the Foundations of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
LISTEN TO THE 2 HOUR INTERVIEW AT THE LINK BELOW

Restore America Plan – Restoring the Foundations of America – 2 hour interview

www.morningliberty.com...

Kelby Smith and C W have observed the Hand of God mold and shape their lives, preparing them for involvement to Rescue America from the brink of collapse. Under the direction of Corporations and the people who own them, America has been driven to the very point of destruction.

Wednesday morning July 21st Kelby Smith and C W announced on the Morning Liberty Radio Program with " R J, " that the RAP Juries have voted to support an Interim Government, or Provisional Government in America. We have a responsibility to alter Government. Aspects of Government in America need repair and restoration.

Robert Hender " R J "

Wed July 21, 2010

Sub; Rescuing America – Provisional Government Approved by the R A P Juries Kelby Smith – C W – R J Interview below

www.morningliberty.com

If America falls apart and crashes then the rest of the world will follow.

In America people now get to choose whether we Shall Be a Christian Nation or not. Men and Women in all 50 Republics have been asked to support a temporary " Provisional Government, " where the foundations of this Godly Nation can be restored.

It has been reported that more than 160 Members of Congress have been steaking " the People's, " money. For too long Ego, Fraud, Power Abuse and Greed have been behind the Corporate policies of the players in D C.

Before 1868 America was a different kind of country. Inch by inch and mile by mile our Liberties have been Torn to Shreds. Between 1868 and 1944 the De Jure and the De Facto aspects of Government in America operated side by side. By Design, our families and our country have been pillaged until the Enemies of America believe we no longer have a Claim Upon our Country or our Rights.

We can continue and watch America and it's planned destruction or we can step in and exercise our Liberty, given to us by God and Rescue this Country. We have the right and a Responsibility to Step In and do so.

In America, a few things need to be changed.

We don't need to start from scratch.

The End of the World has now arrived for the people who have been working to destroy our country and our liberties.

The New Beginning has now arrived for Liberty and Abundance.

I had a vision, as many Americans are being shown… What I was shown was a handful of men, who are ready like careful doctors in surgery who would step in and remove the cancer in our country. These few men were willing to do the surgery, as long as they knew they were surrounded by Good People, behind them. These Men of God may be risking their lives to perform the work that must be done for America. On the 31st of January the Call Went Forth by Sam Kennedy on the Republic Broadcasting Network " RBN, " calling for Americans to Stand With Them for Liberty.

In America at least 50 bodies of New Founding Fathers and New Founding Mothers are standing in the gap for America.

The Thieves and Fraud Mongers must now pack their bags. Your day of reckoning is coming, very soon.

Jesus is the bearer of the Light in America.

De Facto is Now Done.

This Handful of Men, who have been quietly doing the needed cancer surgery for America do not stand alone.

Every American now can decide whether he will continue to stand with the Corporation Thugs or with Freedom and Liberty.

Barry Soetoro aka President Obama, you have no Standing as President. You may have a Corporate Office, but you already know that your allegiance is to Kenya.

People in Countries all over the world have been watching America, wondering what kind of America have we become.

Our children, who aren't even born yet, are looking down upon us and pondering whether they may Live in a Land of the Free, because of the Brave or if they will be born as property and live as slaves for their entire lives.

This burden now rests upon our shoulders.

This isn't the burden of Obama, but of you and me.

Shall we continue on as slaves? Shall we be free?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Most of the founding fathers were Deists

en.wikipedia.org...

Deism (pronounced /ˈdiːɪzəm/, us dict: dē′·ĭzm)[1][2] is a religious and philosophical belief that a supreme being created the universe, and that this (and religious truth in general) can be determined using reason and observation of the natural world alone, without the need for either faith or organized religion. Many Deists reject the notion that God intervenes in human affairs, for example through miracles and revelations. These views contrast with the dependence on revelations, miracles, and faith found in many Jewish, Christian, Islamic and other theistic teachings.

In fact, the entire purpose of the 1st amendment was to protect the broad range of religions that encompassed the many states.

In our nation's early history, there were a lot of mini-conflicts over the respect of various communities religious practices.

The laws of the nation were to be founded on natural rights, which is what the Constitution was designed to protect.

You have a natural right to believe in any religion you chose. However, you do not have the right to use the power of government to ram that religion down anyone else's throat.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm not a Christian. And neither are many, many other Americans. Does this mean we have to move?

I do however believe there are people out there to attempt to turn America into a Christian nation...pretty ironic if you ask me, considering the principles on which the nations was founded (and even there we have our shame i.e. Native Americans).

It's also doubly ironic to see how many of these same Christians would turn around and condemn another religion or another country for being ruled by religion.

Triply ironic that this is coming from organized religions who don't pay taxes? Exercising your liberty does not including inflicting your beliefs on others.

It's my country too, and I object. Maybe you all and the other dominionists like the owner of Blackwater/Xe would be welcome in Alaska. They want to secede anyway. You could start your own country?

Oh, and what mnemeth1 said. Keep your gods out of our government and our laws.

Gee...isn't this stuff fun?

[edit on 8/3/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So America is doomed and lost its way. Something that people have been claiming its birth by the way. And we all should become the United States of Jesus huh? Now that would be the biggest slap in the face to the founders as you could get.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

No, you are wrong. The first amendment is to ensure that the Gov't did not become a Theocracy, like the one they had in Europe, and most of the founding fathers were in fact christian, not deists as historical revisionists would have you believe.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

Some deists are Christians as well. There is a distinction here.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76

No, you are wrong. The first amendment is to ensure that the Gov't did not become a Theocracy, like the one they had in Europe, and most of the founding fathers were in fact christian, not deists as historical revisionists would have you believe.

I'm not wrong, and the founding fathers were for the most part Diests.

The revisionists are the ones painting them to be bible thumpers

If you spent more than two seconds thinking about the religious problems faced by the founders, you'd see that the United States would never have been founded in the first place if the 1st amendment wasn't there to protect all religious beliefs.

Here's an example:

www.uncp.edu...

Many religious groups (such as the Quakers and Puritans) formed the first 13 colonies on the basis of their religious beliefs. Although the plan was to escape persecution, there was actually some amount of persecution happening in the colonies. One example of this persecution would be with the Puritans. The Puritans wanted everyone to worship in the Puritan way. In order to ensure that Puritanism dominated the colonies, nonconformists were fined, banished, whipped, and even imprisoned for not conforming to the way of the Puritans. Eventually this persecution was ended and other religions began to appear.

With the arrival of the Quakers in Pennsylvania in 1656, the path was officially paved for other religions to migrate to the colonies. The Anglicans were already established in most of the colonies and were even part of the group of people that were "persecuted" by the Puritans. However, after the dispersement of the Puritans, the number of other religions in the colonies began to increase. Baptists appeared in a majority of the colonies, Roman Catholics and Protestants organized in Maryland and even some German religions surfaced in a few of the colonies. Later came the Lutherans, who formed in the German communities in Pennsylvania, and the Presbyterians, who even had an appearance in the Massachusetts Proposals of 1705.

The Puritans and the Quakers hated each others guts.

There are even stories of them executing each other at public trials for heresy.

It would have been impossible for the United States to have been founded if religious freedom was not guaranteed.

We would have remained separate states (which would have left us better off in the end, come to think about it)

[edit on 3-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Restore America plan, I do not think so.
I have heard alot about this and them, God will aid them and such from on high.....sigh...
They have gotten a billion in gold from the fort knox or wherever..... do we really have any gold there....
And who elected these people???
As long as these folks do not attempt to overthrow the US Gubbment they will be safe from me, as they sound a bit fanatical.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76

I've got to agree with mnemeth1 here, at least the fact that the American Founding Fathers were not what would be considered "Christian" by modern evangelical standards as that particular branch of Christianity did not exist back then. There were also several noted Deists among the founders, but they could be Christian too as Lucidity pointed out.

As for your post however, you freely admit that the 1st Amendment was to keep the US from becoming a theocracy, which mnemeth1 also correctly points out in some different language through the religious hatred that existed then.

However, by this definition, the RAP would be against the 1st Amendment because their view would place a de-facto theocracy in power by declaring America a "Christian Nation." This is something I would strongly stand against, even coming from the United Kingdom which is professedly at least Christian.

One of the major reasons people came to what is now the US was specifically to escape religious persecution in Europe. What would happen if RAP got their way? Would all of the non-Christians flee back across the Atlantic for the same reasons?

Currently, the United States is a nation of every religion, with none standing in higher order above any other, or at least you should be according to your constitution. Taking a step back from this is taking a step back from liberty itself.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Restore America plan, I do not think so.
I have heard alot about this and them, God will aid them and such from on high.....sigh...
They have gotten a billion in gold from the fort knox or wherever..... do we really have any gold there....
And who elected these people???
As long as these folks do not attempt to overthrow the US Gubbment they will be safe from me, as they sound a bit fanatical.

That gold thing is a really big one in my opinion. I think they are quite out to lunch when the make the claim but if they aren't isn't that theft?

I just checked the price of gold and currently as I am writing this, gold is worth about $38,139 for a kilogram. That means that it would take 26,220 kg of gold to equal $1 billion dollars. That's quite a lot, more than 28 standard tons, and you think someone would notice that much gold being moved, especially with the security that would be needed.

Edit: So I did a little more looking and I found that the gold at Fort Knox is held in 400 troy ounce bars. That equates to one weighing 12.4kg. Which means that 2,113 of these bars would be needed.

Is anyone else thinking about "The Italian Job" right now? These guys should have Charley Crocker as their minister of transportation!

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have to ask why one poster has four different threads on one topic?

Did the first 3 not do well?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok so i listen to the interview as to be able to say I gave them a chance.
NOPE, religious fanatic and he doesn't seem to be very clear with his direction.
Why are we talking about this anyway?
Does this guy actually believe his plan is possible?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Im getting a bit of stick from some quarters about this topic, but on this thread this is what i was hoping for an honest open chat about the subject of were the USA is heading!

new topics

top topics

join