It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mosque near ground zero greenlighted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
noone can answer those questions but that guy and he isnt talking and if he isnt talking there is a reason for it.

Maybe the investors want to remain anonymous? Like in the bible, "When giving don't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing." I imagine the Qu'ran has similar sentiments.

@badgerprints:

Yep,
They destroy an icon and murder innocents. Then they rub salt in the wound and smile when the victims wince.

And how did the NY Muslim community murder anyone?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
you've read nothing i ve said.

youve judged me like ive supposedly judged an entire religion-bullshjt.

how many times do i have to say it? I'VE got no problems with islam

MY PROBLEM IS that mosque being use to create,recruit,fund murder agianst us citizens.

AND NOONE ON THIS SITE NOR THE WORLD CANT TELL ME IT WOULDNT BE USED FOR THOSE PURPOSES.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Those are mighty big words. Do you have proof that this building will be used to do the evil things you have said?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

you've read nothing i ve said.

youve judged me like ive supposedly judged an entire religion-bullshjt.

I haven't judged anyone. I am putting forth questions that should be raised.

MY PROBLEM IS that mosque being use to create,recruit,fund murder agianst us citizens.

AND NOONE ON THIS SITE NOR THE WORLD CANT TELL ME IT WOULDNT BE USED FOR THOSE PURPOSES.

I think many people on this site and the world will tell you differently. Because you don't want to accept it doesn't make it any less true. Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by neo96

Those are mighty big words. Do you have proof that this building will be used to do the evil things you have said?

Do you have proof as to who attacked on 911?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Your question has very little to do with this discussion.

neo is throwing out claims, I am asking him to support them. That is all.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Are churches or synagogues or any private building, for that matter, bound by law to disclose those who contribute to them or building them?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
how do you think 9-11 was planned?

how do you think the hundreds of bombings for the past 40 years were planned?

there was no common demoninator there? they all met somewhere people

if you want hide your eyes to the truth of it so be it.

dismiss it.

claims??????? ask the fbi where they get their intel from.

last thought if you one of those morons who beleive 9-11 was a false flag dont even post in this thread please.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by neo96]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

Your question has very little to do with this discussion.

neo is throwing out claims, I am asking him to support them. That is all.

My question is not different than yours.
Who do you think attacked the twin towers? Do you have proof?
Whatever side you are on, you should also show proof.
What is the harm in that?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

how do you think 9-11 was planned?

how do you think the hundreds of bombings for the past 40 years were planned?

there was no common demoninator there? they all met somewhere people

For all we know they discussed it at McDonald's.

Hundreds of bombing in the US in the last 40 years? I must have missed that on the news. Can you point it out to me please?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You are beyond reach aren't you?

We should use a blanket statement for every Mosque because evil people choose to plan evil things in some of them?

Should we call the Oval Office a whore house because a few of our Presidents have used it for unsavory things?

Should we call all baptist churches "hate buildings" because some racist people throughout history have used them to recruit?

Face it, any place of worship will be used as a recruiting facility for one thing or another. If you take a look at history, you will find that to be a fact.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This whole mosque thing is to light a fire under US citizens to create hatred/apathy, which will fuel a war with IRAQ, when that rabbit is pulled out the hat.

Our government knew that 911 was going to hit. There's proof all over the place. Nothing is coincidence. They they used 'muslim extremists' (MK-ULTRA slaves) in order to get American citizens fired up to go to war with IRAQ. The same is being played up with IRAN media hype to go over there next.

For the record I am NOT muslim at all, but from what I can tell, the everyday muslim is no greater threat to this country than any of the rest of us. It should be the luciferian Zionists that we should be concerned about. You know, the ones that set up 911 in the first place?!?!?

EDIT: And for the record, Zionist is not a race, Semite is. I am not an antiseminist. Another piece of disinfo that has been created under our noses to hide the real criminal element in this country.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Who attacked us on 9/11? Islam? No, a radical extremist group of people who may or may not even have been true Muslims or probably belonged to some extreme fringe of radicals who also happen to be Muslims. How does this condemn all followers of Islam?

As I stated about illegal funds, if illegal activities are reported to be taking place, law enforcement is more than equipped to handle it.

Also, radical extremists do not need a mosque or Islamic center to meet and recruit in. They can do that anywhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You are attempting to derail.

There is a general understood "bad guy" behind 9/11. (whether we all accept it or not)

I am not sitting here saying so and so committed those acts.

Please, step off.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
www.infoplease.com...

theres a short list of bombings/attacks on the us.

exception of mcveigh home grown idiot.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I ask, can a thread about mosque's be a discussion thread? Does it have to be attacked?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
sweetliberty, why don't you enlighten us on the Cordoba connotations that you mentioned?

I think the thread needs a complete discussion of that.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

www.infoplease.com...

theres a short list of bombings/attacks on the us.

exception of mcveigh home grown idiot.

I only saw 1. That in 1993. The others were mainly in the middle east. Yes, they may have been against US forces, such as Lebanon but are you saying that the terrorist fly to NY to plan attacks over there? If not the whole premise of this thread has been shown for what it is.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join