It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijacked Nation: Activism through video art

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have been subscribed to YouTube user, 'hijackednation' for a while now and not only do I find his videos informative and tasteful, but I also find them to be brilliant works of art. I wanted to share some of these videos because I think it could be an important tool for peaking the interest of a certain segment of the population. I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I do.

This first video, titled "Idiot America", is about the "dumbing" down of the American population and it's nasty effects on our freedom.

This video is about provocateurs and disinfo agents. It happens to be one of my favorites.

This one is about gun control and it's effect on populations and their freedom.

This video, titled "Zombies are Real", is about how people are turning into zombies with all of the mindless TV, food and medications that they are consuming.

This next video is about the bankers, titled "Bankster".

This video is about the "prison for profit" system we have here in America,

The next video is about the secret government within the government.

"Obama the Puppet", is about just that, Obama being a puppet for the real PTB.

This video is about the famous data-centers and snooping on the public.

I reccomend everyone watch the following video, titled "Demons are Real". It is a real eye-opener and a call to action.

This next video is about police brutality and our ensuing police state.

This next video is about the mainstream media controlling what we know and what we don't we don't. It is about the people allowing the MSM to form our opinions for us.

This next video is titled "Hyperinflation".

This video is about the vaccine controversy.

This next video is titled "The Cause of the Next Civil War" and is very good also.

There are many more entertaining and informative videos created by this person/s. I have only posted a few, as there are far too many to post here. He has made videos of everything from chemtrails and police brutality to the economy and politics. There really is something for everyone and even if you don't believe in the particular conspiracy (like me and chemtrails), they are still entertaining.

The movement for truth needs more talented artists because it is things like this that just may have the ability to spark interest in the minds of people who would otherwise not be exposed to the truth or ignore it outright.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy these videos as much as I do.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Nice layout airspoon!

Yes the medium of video art speaks volumes, and I will go thru these this evening. Looks like I won't walk away with a smile but nevertheless, I appreciate being aware and sharing in other's creative depictions of current events. Have you ever heard of Banksy? He is a graffiti artist with a touch of political, or anti-mainstream flavor.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thanks for your efforts,
spec

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Yeah, I love Banksy. As far as the art goes, it kind of reaches a different audience than analytical reports or even alternative news. The more we can reach, the better.

--airspoon

join