It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Coup D'état In Human History?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Europeans and Israelis have a unique ability to surprise the world. World War I and World War II are prime examples of the few overcoming the many. Why?

Because the U.S. stepped in and shifted the odds. --- THE US HELPED START IT...!! The U.S were always going to be involved, Pearl harbour was let happen, they knew before it and still did nothing... They forced Japans hand by the sanctions.. funny thing is that history is repeating its self... What the US and Israel are doing with Iran and what the US did with Iraq. The US is the instigater not the helper/hero!! And you have a America company "Standard Oil" suppling ALL SIDES. The German Air Force would have NEVER flown if Stand Oil didn't help them.

So if you want to talk history.. TALK TRUE HISTORY and don't leave out the important facts, that these war were designed... FOR GREED AND CONTROL... Funny thing is that you need to be living outside America to see it..!!

What came out of the wars...? Israel and more conflict... Good solution!! ha!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Very interesting thread.
Could be the beginning of a George Orwell book even.
I think you captured the essence of it beautifully, and connected the dots in a way I never thought of.

If I could choose one thread I would like to see on the first page of the times, this would be it. It could really cause an uprising, as this is # people know to be true, but the magnitude of it never really hit them.
But no journalist would ever be mad as hell, and not take it anymore. Only in Hollywood.

Even the 9/11 government approved conspiracy theorists have to admit this is some suspicious behaviour by the leaders of the so called "land of the free".

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by andronaconda
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Great thread, really enjoable read to see that there are people out there that see the truth...

The big question is, How do we share this message with the masses of the world? This is where the solution lies, in the people.

Cheers for the thread

Thanks for the heads up! I really apreciate it. I think that we are the solution here right now. Figuring it out, and maybe sending the message and taking risks with disclosing information to people that would not normally see Eye to Eye with conpiracy theories. I think that would be the best way to go.

And I got to say that the guy's at work read my thread and they reacted positively. I guess that's how you change things. One person at a time.

keep it up !

[edit on 6-8-2010 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjl_u2
reply to post by mothershipzeta

if "dreck" suddenly means in decadent english -"one who reads between the lines of history and sees from above" you may be onto something...

There's "reading between the lines" and there's "scribbling madly in the margins." I'm going with the latter.

and as for LBJ surviving?

hehe .... ""In part, Johnson was influenced in his attitude towards the Jews by the religious beliefs that his family, especially his grandfather (Samuel Ealy Johnson, Sr.), who was a member of the Christadelphian church, shared with him.[2][3] Christadelphians believe that the Jews are God's chosen people,[4] and LBJ's grandfather once said to him '"Take care of the Jews, God’s chosen people. Consider them your friends and help them any way you can."'[2] In reference to Operation Texas, Texas historian James M. Smallwood commented that LBJ 'apparently took seriously his grandfather's charge'.[2]"- Lyndon Johnson the guy after the Catholic Kennedy in office
en.wikipedia.org...
LBJ of Huguenot stock (french traitors to faith and country)

Okay...so that "explains" LBJ. But what about every other issuance of "United States Notes?" Why is JFK the only one who was supposedly targeted?

And if the US Notes were such a big deal, then why would LBJ have been free to issue them? If they were such a threat, his supposed ties to "teh joos" shouldn't make a difference. Of course, that ignores the fact that the president isn't involved in printing of notes, especially since those particular notes were required by law to be printed.

Just because something says "1963" doesn't make it a reason for JFK's assassination.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
ouble-post apologies:

[edit on 8/6/10 by mothershipzeta]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok the JFK story about the FED does explain quite a few things. The executive order that is still active , probably stays there so that people don't come to question anything.

Silver notes instead of federal bank notes, would seem to be a good motive. But im thinking more along the line of 9/11 right now and the motives that could and would have been.

Im starting to see a line and daisy chain of events that could most probably explain this. I am still reading a bit into everything that everyone has added to the thread. And I must say theres extensive information to verify.

But I need to thank you all for providing this exellent information!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So what would happen if the masses demanded that the federal reserve bank was abolished and money was backed by gold again?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Zinideus

How will the masses demand that? By starting to make their own gold coins? They could do that; the Constitution even says the government will provide minting services, I guess to assay and weigh the gold and mint it into appropriate coins. But who has gold and is going to do that? Those with the gold run the current system so they're in no hurry to do something different.

The masses will randomly take out their rage on Ben Bernanke or something.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Ok the JFK story about the FED does explain quite a few things. The executive order that is still active , probably stays there so that people don't come to question anything.

Silver notes instead of federal bank notes, would seem to be a good motive.

You're misinterpreting JFK's executive order. Maybe you should go back and read it again. The mistake you make is quite common; even such "the Fed did it" loons like Griffith acknowledge that - to say that JFK's executive order in any way meant to structurally alter the fiscal policiy of the USA is disingenious.

www.freedomforceinternational.org...

Personally, I don't like Griffith. But the usual suspects trust him, so... I'll stick with that link.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Interesting that you bring up the jewish communists in Germany at the time that...
en.wikipedia.org... was around... and today some say it goes like this....
www.savethemales.ca...
From a french canadian Catholic's point of view it makes sense considering...
en.wikipedia.org...
same story, but from a different point of view...
www.mfa.gov.il...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotgal
reply to post by airspoon

Good catch, Airspoon!!
The U.S. Treasury, actuall PRINTS the money- THEN ships it to the FED, who THEN "LENDS" it BACK, AT INTERSET.
GREAT GIG, if you can stomach it.

Funny how you guys never mention that the interest is paid back from the FED to the gov every year.

Funny how none of you notice the mathematical impossibility of what you are promoting.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Originally posted by Patriotgal
reply to post by airspoon

Funny how none of you notice the mathematical impossibility of what you are promoting.

It certainly helps explain the national debt.....
You people really have to study the history of Huguenots, from their betrayal of France to them being the mason agents that set up corp.usa for "the crown" of the city of London (city state)
www.masonicdictionary.com...

The USA is a TOOL, patriots to a flag and vegas that sit here and think that only devil worshipers that live in the usa are entitled to an opinion about a nation that exports war continually to other lands is ridiculous.... a french canadian has more right to this debate then the usa has to be in Iraq with force.
Get Over the false pride USA, for reality is, the queen knows what she is doing, dictating "social security"...
argue with this site's owner, not I....
www.uk-legislation.hmso.gov.uk...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The next best thing to a Catholic is a Russian Orthodox... protestants are the cult of Satan... and the usa at it's "best" is protestant, a land of too many cults to count yet they all masquerade behind a false sense of pride for a flag and a fictatious constitution.
If the jeebus of a burning bush family is the answer, how stupid was the question?
Only the USA can answer for that!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

Ja, Ja. It's still, over 100 years, mathematically impossible. Economics 101. If the Fed would not repay the gov the interest then the whole system would have collapsed by 1915. How can you deny that?

Two facts: 1)The Fed repays the interest annualy.
2) If this were not the case then the economy of the US would bust within one fiscal period.

www.federalreserve.gov...

I mean come on. These facts are even recognized by hardcore Libtards these days....

www.campaignforliberty.com...

[edit on 8-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You know what? he's right. If you create 100% of money, and if you owe 106% , how can that ever be repaid?

Well simple enough, it can't. And there you go , thats the debt that can never be repaid, and why it is growing out of control every year.

If history serves us any lesson, it is that eventually one of the societies will try to go back to gold or silver backed money. Now wether it will be a man man that seizes power and tries to take over the world, is yet to be seen! I sure hope not, but hey it wouldn't be the first time!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
As the "leadership" of "Team America" acknowledged, when dealing with the herd of the masses, it is best to use your "acting skills" if you wish to win the vote.... i personally do not believe that the vote of fools should elect the leadership, examples?reagan, clinton, bushx2, obama.....
en.wikipedia.org...
Did everybody get their "script"? Dress rehearsal is almost done, and soon the show must go on, for the Rothschilds, The Crown, and prince Will-i-am insist on being amused!!!!

Then there is the "other-side" of the story line... something about frogs in the jewish movies of hollywood.... the theme keeps repeating itself from frog kisses princess to shrek's father-in-law.....oh yeah... they may be referring to this... maybe?
ribbit!!!!

www.todayscatholicworld.com...

where in the world is......? enduringamerica.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join