It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woah! Did I just see the entire sea floor lift up?!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
NO YOU DIDN'T.....

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger
OMG! You have to see this video its freaking weird! The whole sea floor rises up?!

[edit on 3-8-2010 by boomadatigger]

was anyone else distracted by how annoying the guy speaking in this video was?

"watch this watch this watch this watch this"

i bet he does that through movies your watching that hes seen before

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JotaPlata
THE SEA FLOOR IS RISING IN THIS VIDEO, FULL STOP

Thank you to boomadatigger for posting this because it is vitally important that people wake up to the fact that we are not being told the truth about what's going on in the gulf- the situation is dire and people near the gulf must be advised of the pending cataclysm.

As pressure builds in the area, there exists a very real and imminent threat of a methane explosion occurring in the gulf which would result in tsunamis as well as earthquakes in the surrounding region, especially along the New Madrid fault line- this preliminary movement manifested in yesterday's 3.0 quake in Louisiana- is it just a coincidence that Louisiana, which rarely experiences a single significant earthquake over years at a time is just starting to wake up?

*yawn*

Dude, it is actually you who needs to "wake up"

I hate ATS sometimes. This thread is why. Just as bad as GLP.. a bunch of fear mongering idiots.

OMG a methane bubble iz about to pop we r all guna die

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Haha you hit the nail on the head with that one. This guy is that really annoying personality type to do exactly that.

*imitates Yankee voice* "OMG dude totally watch this, this part is #$#@$ balls man seriously keep watching.... keep watching.... Yeah baby whoohoo @#$#@$ yeah baby."

I want to punch him in the mouth. "Watch the seafloor watch the sea floor man keep watching watching keep keep watching yeah"..... All I can see his his stupid website popping up on the seafloor and then the ROV camera tilting.

Whats wrong with these people?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Does anyone know anything about this alleged alarm that went off prior to the recording? Has anyone seen this alarm? Does anyone know if there actually is an alarm? Has this alarm ever gone off before? What triggers this alarm? The alarm was supposedly why the video was captured in the first place. This could shed some light on the situation.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

The video poster PropheticSeer is on crack, and he's made the whole alarm part up himself.

It's quite clear these idiot has an agenda of his own with his flashing website advertisements .

There is no alarm

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I'll agree with you about PropheticSeer especially after checking out his other videos and reading his profile on there.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Originally posted by JotaPlata
THE SEA FLOOR IS RISING IN THIS VIDEO, FULL STOP

Thank you to boomadatigger for posting this because it is vitally important that people wake up to the fact that we are not being told the truth about what's going on in the gulf- the situation is dire and people near the gulf must be advised of the pending cataclysm.

As pressure builds in the area, there exists a very real and imminent threat of a methane explosion occurring in the gulf which would result in tsunamis as well as earthquakes in the surrounding region, especially along the New Madrid fault line- this preliminary movement manifested in yesterday's 3.0 quake in Louisiana- is it just a coincidence that Louisiana, which rarely experiences a single significant earthquake over years at a time is just starting to wake up?

*yawn*

Dude, it is actually you who needs to "wake up"

I hate ATS sometimes. This thread is why. Just as bad as GLP.. a bunch of fear mongering idiots.

OMG a methane bubble iz about to pop we r all guna die

Can you please show a little maturity on my thread? I'm only 17 and I posted this video for it to be discussed, and apparently people who are probably much older and educated than me want to toss all that to the side and act like children by calling each other idiots or engage in character defamation instead of focusing on the material on hand. I am not the owner of the video. I have a youtube channel but its not conspiracy related except for one video. I just wanted people's insight on this material and ATS seemed like the place to find answers. I mean, I saw how quickly several videos were debunked. The Haiti ufo comes to mind. Now, I feel ashamed that people supposedly maturer than me, on a site I thought denied ignorance would embrace that same ignorance by name calling, not debating by just saying they are right while the other is wrong. And that's all I have to say on this matter. Let the thread continue or let it fade away. I don't care. Just grow up please.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
When I first saw this, I couldn't get audio, which turned out to be a good thing

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac92d210ab99.jpg[/atsimg]
I believe this is probably the ROV we are seeing, if this is in the Gulf. You can find information about it here and here.

My first impression (after waiting nearly a minute and a half whilst being assaulted with advertising), was that the ROV tilted towards the sea bed, then was corrected, levelling out again. Of course, this would require the use of thrusters, which would inevitably kick up silt on the sea floor. Obviously, this means the silt would be billowing up from underneath, and as the ocean is a fluid, it will create swirling clouds that appear to be moving towards the ROV.

Without the commentary, there is no way I would have assumed that the whole sea bed was rising. But after seeing the title, along with the commentary, I can see how some people would assume this. What I don't get are those that are "sure" that the whole sea floor moved. Especially when they start calling people disinfo. Seems to be the common excuse if you don't agree with someone these days. I'm not 100% sure what it was, and there is no way that any of you are either, unless you have some other source of information not revealed in the video.

Also, to me this looks nothing like what a methane bubble explosion would look like. Yet so many seemed adamant that this is what we are seeing. After hearing this commentary...
"This is serious. Serious stuff man. This is what we've all been talking about. Methane. I believe that was a methane. A release of methane."
I can see why people are thinking this. But... Where are the bubbles? I've never seen a methane release, but I think it would look a lot different to that.

Also, some people seem to have trouble contemplating the orientation of the arms. As you can see in the pic above, the ROV cameras are mounted on the same platform as the arms, meaning no matter how the ROV moves in relation to the background, the arms will remain in the same position on the screen.

If you look at 1:33, just as the sea bed appears to move up, you can also see a couple of bright specs in the light, moving up as well. This is a clear indication to me that the ROV is tilting. If you believe that the specs movements is caused by the water column moving up with the sea floor, then you would expect the ROV to move with it, meaning you wouldn't see any tilt or percieved lifting of the sea floor at all.

I'm not going to say I'm 100% sure. But to me, it is highly likely to be a simple tilting of the ROV. Anything else would be defying common sense and logic. That's not always necessary for a belief system though

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

Don't take it personally mate. I don't have any problem with you posting this vid, especially when the title is clearly asking the question instead of saying "OMG Super Best Evidence Ever!!". Although I agree it is dissapointing to see the immature posts. But that is just part of discussions such as this, they can get a little...
heated.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Don't you think people would notice if the seabed simply rose and dropped? There are lots of marine scientists who monitor the ocean floor 24hours a day.

And wouldnt it cause a tsuami effect?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
"you guys are notgonna believe this,this is the most amazing thing i have ever seen"

thats embarassing

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeswilldeceive

So is "this is going to be worldwide news"

2nd line

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I am not saying the seafloor raised up or not - but if it did and scientist confirmed it - I doubt they would tell us anyway.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
That was Amazing!!!

Looks like the ROV found Earths ticklish spot

Seriously though...... thats a lot of effort just to pick up an Oyster

P.S Sorry.... I'm all out of Stars and Flags

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Boomadatigger, you did nothing wrong posting this video. You had questions that you wanted answered, and you asked for opinions on this video. The title was very misleading, but that happens and you are learning here.

People don't need to insult others to get their points across. People don't need to harass others to get their points across. State your case, debate your case, but please be civil. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and everyone has a different modus operandi.

I watched the video again to be fair, and I stand even more firmly behind my opinion on what is going on. You can SEE the ROV arm touch down and stir up debris. The maker of the vid places a bright pink ad over the arm when this occurs. Look underneath that. I would suggest watching this vid with the sound OFF and see if it changes things for you. It is easy to get caught up in someone else's excitement.

I am not going to defend my opinion, just stating it again as my opinion. I hope that we can be rational and civil in further discussions about this.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Ceriddwen]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

So how does the alt reading get higher when the ROV itself is on the sea floor.

The ATL said 10. That means the ROV was not on the sea floor.

When the ground "appeared" to move down.. the ATL changed to 0.5.

From 10 to 0.5 means the ROV moved DOWN 9.5 units.

With your theory, if the ground did move down, the ALT should have gone UP, not down. It started at 10, and if the ground moved down, it should have raised to 19.5. because 10 + 9.5 = 19.5. It was just a movement int he opposite direction.

If the ROV stayed at one spot and the sea floor fell the alt readings should go up but with the ROV on the floor itself it would not be going up.

You said yourself that the ALT started at 10. This means it is 10 units ABOVE the sea floor. Not on the sea floor.

The altimeter measure how high or distance an object is from another object.ROV rises with sea floor and then falls with the sea floosr so how do you get a 19.5 reading for this alt.

I explained above. The ALT changed from 10 to 0.5 when the ground appeared to move down, that is 9.5 change in ALT. IF the ground actually did move down, the ALT should have increased 9.5 not decrease 9.5. 10 + 9.5 = 19.5

Also just to let you know I have been to school. I must ask you something Do you eat with your ass since all you are doing is talking crap out ofyour mouth. You may want to stand up for a while so you don't suffocate.

Special education isn't a real school.

Can I ask you a question? How old are you? I really don't want to waste my time talking to a kid, so it would be great if you could inform me of your age so I can better gauge how much to "dumb down" my posts for you to understand.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It ceases to amaze me how dumb people are... You can actually tell this guy believes what he is saying... Geeze there are some really thick people around.

I wonder if this guy ever went to school at all!!

Korg.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
tbh. i thought the video was fake. because if you get over when the "commentator" is going watch this watch this. just before the red writing appears on the screen. you notice the whole image of the video move downwards 3 pixels. meaning theres probably a cut or superimposed shot or something.

hows that for a new conspiracy aye. its a hoax video....meh. nothing new.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join