It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Your New World Order Is Better Than Theirs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I've been lurking on this site for many years and been a member for a couple few years.

I lurked because I was into UFO's, Bigfoot, Area 51, ghosts, etc.

I joined because I have found this site to be way more in depth and carry much more knowledge on a plethora of diverse subjects. Also, being in the law enforcement and surveillance realm, I thought I could contribute positively to this site. (And was labelled a disinfo agent rather quickly, haha)

I became increasingly interested in the NWO stuff. But reading thread after thread of doom and gloom regarding the whole theory, I've come to one conclusion.

Everyone wants change, but no one really knows to what?

I've mostly heard this from posters that live in the U.S. How they are taking up arms and revolting because of one reason or another.

What I would like to know is...

Are your reasons for revolt for what you THINK may happen in the future?

What is it exactly YOU want to change?

What is your PERCEPTION of the world after a successful fight for what you believe in?

How is YOUR new world different?

What are YOUR solutions to the problems you think we currently have?

Why is your NEW WORLD ORDER better than the current world order?

And remember there has to be social order. Usually any enforcement of any order ends up being perceived as oppressive, in some manner or another, to some one with theories on why. haha.

*Also a note* Obviously there are countries MUCH more oppressed than citizens of the United States, but I'm specifically interested in what Americans or people from any "democratic" countries have to say on this.

Be Well John Spartan.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well, I don't know if you'll get a lot of response here, but essentially I think that there are two classes of people here that post all this stuff about defying "the man".

1. Young Idealists
  2. Old Laments

The young (often naive) folks that post about all this oppression assume that they can somehow have the freedom to do whatever they want because if given the chance humanity actually won't just simply consume itself in an anarchical fire.

They usually think that the reason 99% of the nation is middle class or lower that there is a form of oppression - because surely there is enough for EVERYONE to be rich right?

And they also attribute rich Hollywood as "Good Rich" because they idolize them but that rich Wall Street as "Bad Rich" because they somehow earn their living off of the backs of everyone else.... never mind the fact that the Hollywood Rich don't actually create jobs for anyone but those evil Wall Street guys do...

------------------

Then the old Laments that will simply pine away for a day where America was simple and there was no need for an actual federal government. They conveniently ignore that our country's infrastructure and government have grown proportionally to it's population, the world's complexity, and the needs of the people.

They'll cray and whine about all the social programs that the government supports from tax dollars and say that those are the jobs of charities (i.e. churches) - but then forget how few Americans actually attend a church, give substantial amounts regularly, and how few churches have the capacity to serve the millions of people.

Sure, the Methodist church used to be able to run schools for all 3000 people in the local town, especially when at least 2000 of those people attended the churches that were providing school. But if jobs require a HS degree, and there are 40,000 people in your town, but only 2000 of them attend the church.... well, you do the math and tell me what's more fair to people?

So anyway, that's my guess is that everyone is able to complain, very few can solve.

Pointing out problems are easy (Rush Limbaugh has made a career out of it). Actually applying solutions to those problems is much harder.

Hell, at least Neil Bortz has presented an alternative to his perceived problem (the Fair Tax).

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

I believe you speak a far greater truth than most will acknowledge.
Thank you for the fantastic outlook.

And also what you say is what I've been fearing about this whole topic.

Awesome reply. If no one else does, I'm fine with that.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
reply to post by gncnew

I believe you speak a far greater truth than most will acknowledge.
Thank you for the fantastic outlook.

And also what you say is what I've been fearing about this whole topic.

Awesome reply. If no one else does, I'm fine with that.

We could just keep starring each other and doing thumbs up then... LOL.

I've noted that very few of the "conspiracy" theorists on here (aka ranters) actually want to defend their positions from a rational stand point... they'd rather just continue to create boogie men that explain why their life is just so ordinary.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
In my world, my country wouldn't tell me about starving kids in Africa, asking for money etc... when I can walk down the street and see starving people there, too.

Although, that isn't anything much for the conspiracy. It's the first thing I thought of.

Good thread. I hope more of the freaky crazy people reply. hah.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
In my world our elected representatives would work for the public they represent rather than in the interests of Big Business. They should serve the public rather than any other interest group. Pretty simple really.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Sadly, that really hasn't happened in the history of supposed "civilization".
Greed seems to always win. The ones with the money, are the power.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bad man incorporated

Feeding your own, is a good gesture and start.

Thinking about it, reminds me of how the "classes" work in the movie "They Live". (Which is undergoing a remake)

I think the difference is, the starving in Africa die from not eating.
Here, there is so much waste that hungry street people can usually rely on. We do also have many programs to supplement our own. I know the waste part is sad. But it is true.

This site has some good info:

library.thinkquest.org...

But I'm sure there are other opinions too. I once went into an apartment where a lady was feeding her elderly mother cat food.

The complaint was that there was horrible screaming coming from the place. It was an 82 year old woman screaming with stomach cramps and terrible hunger bloating. It does happen here too.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Demoncreeper]

top topics

join