posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:11 AM
What would I do if I were somehow elected President tomorrow? Let's just say that it is a long list but I will shrink it down to the points.
1. Make policies on education a top priority.
2. Make sure that the United States has a completely functional high speed rail lines in place across the nation within two years of being sworn in.
3. Revoke all of the tax breaks for the wealthy, i. e. someone who makes over $150 thousand a year. After all of the taxes are collected, the money
shall only be spent on funding for the rebuilding or paying for the construction of schools, help cities in financial trouble to pay for
police, fire, and EMS services. Not only will the billions collect go toward helping to build schools or to keep police, firefighters, and medics
employed. It will also to the revamping of our nation's infrastructure that is in dire need.
4. Severly punish any American based company that blatantly sends employment overseas just to pay cheaper wages. All CEOs will be thrown in
prison for two years and fines close to if not above $1 billion dollars will be brought. After the second offense, each company's assets will be
liquidated and sold to the public at auction.
5. In response to NAFTA, it will be thrown out the door like yesterdays garbage.
6. Require all states to instate or reinstate the death penalty. If a state already has one form or two forms of execution, then nothing will be done
to those states. It is the states that don't have the death penalty that will be required to have one form of execution, excluding the guillotine,
hanging, and torture.
7. Any corporations found to be employing illegals will be dealt with and dealt with severely. Minimum prison sentence of five years per illegal
worker per CEO of the company. Not only will the cost of feeding, transporting the illegals be added onto a companies fine. So will the wages for
however many guards are assigned as will the court costs incurred by the government.
8. Require that both the Pledge Of Allegiance and the national anthem be recited at all public sports venues and at all schools.
9. Require that all pharmaceutical companies sell their products at a reasonable price, not an arm and a leg to the people that needs medications.
Along with the pricing, sign into law making it illegal for doctors to hand out prescriptions for people that either abuse or resale prescription
drugs at a higher price. Punishable by a minimum of fifteen years in federal lockup for both the doctor and the abuser.
10. Have every single lobbyist in Washington arrested and charged with conspiracy. For every politician that is found to be on the inside with the
lobbyist. not only will the politician be thrown out of public office. The said politician or politicians we be banned from running for a publi office
no matter where they are from or where they live.
11. Take a vacation.