It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Russian 'Bulava' Missile Test Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Another attempt to test-fire Russia's trouble-plagued UFO-sparking 'Bulava' sub-launched ICBM is approaching. Watch for NOTAMS warnings for advance alert to actual dates. The special illumination and meteorological conditions of last December are unlikely to be replicated in late summer, so the likelihood of a spiral repeat must be considered slim. But if the report can be trusted, it does confirm that the failure mode of the missile was unrelated to the spiral generation, as I suspected, and that spirals are a feature, not a bug, of solid-fuel missile tests from Russia (and elsewhere), particularly for shorter-than-maximum range profiles that require significant thrust dumping during third stage.

"The Military Has Pinpointed the Cause of the Failed Launch of Bulava and Will Keep Testing the Missile”, July 23, newsru.com -- My translation…
The cause of the last launch failure of the newest sea-based ballistic missile, Bulava, last December was a malfunction in the missile's rocket nozzle. A top-level spokesman for the Russian Navy’s General Staff told the RIA Novosti news agency today that the first test launch this year of the Bulava will occur in August-September. The reason for the last unsuccessful Bulava launch in December was a defective nozzle, RIA Novosti reported, citing inside source who reported that it had to do with defective fabrication. "The State Commission established that the non-deployment of the extendable nozzle between the first and second stages was the cause of the most recent failed launch," the agency’s source told them.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Stay tuned for a brand new wave of "Hyperdimensional Wormhole" threads.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
yeh right... are you telling me so far that these wormholes are failed rocket launches in norway, china thailand usa and australia

like i said governments launch an excuse for the sheeple.... and because the excuse works it's used over and over again...

then when the excus fails a new one is made.. wake up you are all been lied too!

it's alien wormholes opening up to launch an invasion force on earth attack force when nibiru passes by

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

it's alien wormholes opening up to launch an invasion force on earth attack force when nibiru passes by

Is that along with contrails blocking Nibru's approach.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by john124]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienslayer

You recognized them from episodes of Star Trek Voyager, no doubt.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

NASA's Atlas Centaur launches in the early 1960's(with associated atmospheric spirals noted) were not failures.

They were also liquid fueled rockets, I believe. I believe that the spirals are an effect of rocket exhaust and magnetic effects in the ionosphere.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

If it was wormholes we were talking about, wouldn't that have been 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' ?

I'm kinda bummed we won't have it in the same conditions as last time, just in case there was a malfunction in the same way as last time, resulting in the same spectacle.

Wouldn't YOU all like an end to this 'debate'? I know I've heard enough about this Nibiru junk, personally.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n

Originally posted by draknoir2

If it was wormholes we were talking about, wouldn't that have been 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' ?

Couldn't remember which was which... didn't care for either. I'm a TOS guy.

Sci-Fi is Sci-Fi, be it Star Trek or Nibiru alien invasion stories.

top topics

join