It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Caught on Video in New Mexico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:
jin

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point.."it was edited from a missile malfunction.....I know cuz I saw the whole sequence on a ((discovery channel)) show about rockets and X-planes, and it shows the launch, the malfunction in mid-air...---
Come to think of it, I might not have seen it on Discovery, I might have seen it on TV3

Hmm first You are so sure this has nothing to do with ufology because its a rocket you saw on discovery.. Next your not sure if it was Discovery at all may have been some TV3 out of Newzeland.. Typical,,, Next " Well may not have been that exact crash footage I saw come to think of it
" lmao

I was just watching some rocket launches from Iraq last year and I saw nothing that had such a Glow. Zero point acts like all rockets look like this you dummies
And I think not.. I think your story of seeing the full footage is starting to ware down. About The mind control aspect.

Originally posted by Zero Point.."TV mind control thing'. It's just a throw away line.... Meaningles use of ridicule to support their theory"

It is Obvious you are narrow when it comes to Mind manipulation. Before you go thrashing the idea of "mass mind control via TV, Politics, etc, " You should really look into the History of Mind control, and How it related directly to Religion and Politics. Which of course controls all that you see hear and think, In your case

Mass mind control is a very Powerful weapon, and Having control over media, science and religion is very powerful you have to admit.. So you say its a power our government does not use. hmmm.. I think not.. If controlling the Beliefs of the American public becomes a concern of N.S. Than you know it will be used.
These powers are just staring you in the face and you don't put them to use?? Rubbish,, Ill give you an example of the power in Using you belief against you . The "Ronin" If you do not know what Ronin is
www.shogungallery.com...
My back ground in ninjitsu Thus this story is a part of my life. But told in the way of ninja. We know the honor and traditions of the samurai. See Kira knew if he could get Asano to draw his Blade in the house of the Shogun, Lord Asano Naganori would have to commit seppuku; the ultimate ritual of suicide. Kira also knew how to push Asano's buttons.
This tactic related directly to Pearl harbor and the rumors that our government knew the attack was going to happen and did nothing to stop it , because they wanted to be involved in the war that our people where against. Soon after pearl harbor 17 year old boys where willing to die just to go kill the Japs. It shows that Even a democracy can be controlled, one way or another. Does not matter what kind of political setting you have you can control your people through fear and it has been done this was "always"!!

Zero point , are you telling me this is not a very powerful cause and effect method?? When I first heard about the Conspiracy 9/11 and people who think Bush is behind it. I was all about "yea right". I was a fan of Bush. I was all for kicking Sadams ass. But then again I was tuned into the Media ie being totally Brain washed. Yes Saddam is bad and I am glad we stopped his rain. But Zero point "Your" Family is not dead from this?? I could be wrong but you have not had 7 Funerals in your family because of our Bombs.. Someone did. Was it worth it?? I do not know the answer to that. After watching 3 Very well put together Documentaries My view point changed about Bush.. I suggest You see them all Before you think you know anything about Mind manipulation through Media.
(911-The Great Illusion)(Fahrenheit 911)(Alex Jones MASTERS of TERROR [Blows Fahrenheit 911 away])www.infowars.com
I would be glad to send anybody these shows just ask!!! Once you see these shows You will be sure something fishy is going on..
Religions are even easier to manipulate. Due to there most cretin influential outcome. Every reality will always be dictated by there faith. No matter what you say or scientific discovery you find, they will always twist and warp it to mean God and Jesus. And if you drive them into a corner they are sure to not want to hear any more. "Denial". This seems like it could become so hard to deal with in a society. For example Religion is set on Us being the only life out there, Religion has a continues battle with the discoveries of science. Which really makes things kind of hard to release to the public when you know it will disturb them greatly.ie 1930 war of the worlds radio show. But then again It could be used as a powerful tool of controlling the public. What if for some reason we wanted Alien existence to be kept secret from the public? Than pushing religion would help stop that idea for sure.. The existence of Aliens from space just does not fit Religion. Maybe if they where angels form the heavens People would except them.
One thing is for sure, Media IS used to control thoughts and release of information to the public. John lear said the Government wanted to tell the public about the existence of Alien craft in US custody. Though if they have the president come out with the Alien autopsy video and say this is real people would freak!!! ie 1930 war of the worlds radio show. But if you have some mystery man in black whos credentials are questionable, The religious communities can dismiss it without being troubled. People can say spoof this is fake .. It will cushion the blow.. say if this where real!! Doesn't this make since to anyone?? If you had recovered many Alien space craft with Human Body parts on them. Would you just go tell all the world ? Or would you want to control the release of the information in small bits. Slowly cushion the almost certainly shocking Blow to all the public especially the religious communities?
The mind control aspect plays a key role in ufology, and it is not just some "Throw away line.... Meaningless use of ridicule to support Our theory". There is and always has been something a lot bigger going on behind the scenes.

P.S. Zero point, I took it upon my self to correct your spelling of "Meaningles" hope you don't mind

jin

[edit on 12-9-2004 by jin]

[edit on 15-9-2004 by jin]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I guess in the end, the best questions to ask are possibly this:

Is the footage consistant with someone happening to be in the desert near several classified facilities, and then seeing a crash, videotapes it, with a tripod...?

OR

Is the footage consistant with test footage documentation....?

Regardless of the "bounce", I have to go with the latter...

Human beings usually go SPLAT when they fall out of an airplane without a parachute, but there are documented cases of them bouncing with hardly any injury. Is it common? No. Does it happen? Yes. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.....and there are many variables....

Loved the "Steve Austin" comment.....oddly enough, that was my first thought as well....hehe.....

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm not sure if someone already stated this, because I don't feel like going throuhg all teh pages, but one thing I noticed is taht after the craft explodes all the fragments of craft are individually lit. Those are not sparks, nor any metal that I know of from this world. Theres still no denying that I could be some secret military project in playing with "alien" tech.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Although this was quite a discussion, it doesn't look like it was really solved. I searched for both UFO and conventional crashes, and could not find any sites explaining this video either way. I am partial to either an experimental craft or rocket test gone awry. And I also agree with Gazrock, the perfect placement of the camera and the quality are clues that who ever recorded it was professional and knew before hand the test was taking place.

Since the old links are broke, here is a better quality video.

UFO Crash 467KB

There was some of the same points brought up in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wow thats a good copy of that vid, in the clearer one u can kinda see it pitch sideways after impact and a larger surface is visible for a second. the obvious acceleration and non destruction after initial impact is intriguing to say the least. can someone give me a link to download the clearer one?putfile only lets me view it.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
After frame by frame viewing of the crappy version and figuring the vid recording..im gonna lean towards, we were testing something we recovered or testing something we built from reverse engineering something. Viewing frame by frame in Premier rox. a copy of that good vid file would help tremendously.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
You can see the object get larger in shape after the initial impact. I agree that it seems to get turned a bit off center. I don't have a guess to why the entire object glows like that, nor an idea of an aircraft that can impact and reexcelerate like that.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
can someone give me a link to download the clearer one?putfile only lets me view it.

If you U2U me with your e-mail I will send a copy to you later tonight. At work right now.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
that same video was the intro to a discovery program. That particular cut was what made me think the show had some new material...

the Show never showed the film clip other than the teaser. It was not mentioned anywhere within the show... (really surprising, since it was the best video clip they had)

I inquired to this board via a thread (exactly like this one) , and was told that it was a test video from military sources...
I can't remember if it was a black project or a missle, but it wasn't ET...
which is all I cared about...

so, don't be surprised if you see this clip as a teaser for many UFO programs, but don't expect to ever get the caption to it... (it would be anticlimatic, so they don't mention it)

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well 8 programs and 6 codecs later, i still cannot get this wmv converted to avi. If anyone has the abilities(thought i did) to convert this please let me know.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I just found this new video about a ufo over Las Vegas
check this out!
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

There are 2 known Meta-Materials that can perform this sort of feat. What I'm seeing here is the properties of a new alloy technology call metallic glass. That when heated, seems to glow..It also explodes much like the "craft" in this video. The U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force intends on using this material for it's extremely high density and it's ability to hold heat in...In other words And exploding armor piercing projectile. This video looks like a test. But, I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Um, before anyone can say it would have been torn apart upon impact, can some of those geniuses please calculate the estimated velocity and impact angle before putting their foot in their mouths?

Things at higher speeds can do weird things when they hit at odd angles. To me, this is nothing more than a normal, ordinary missile or rocket test gone wrong. I play with model rockets (not Estes, mind you...but model rockets which require half a brain and a permit, lol) and have had two of them hit the ground, under propulsion, at angles that have caused them to "skip" while keeping the engine intact and still functioning until the final skip (in which the reduced velocity that was scrubbed off by the initial impact kept it on the ground, sliding to a burning, wrecked stop)

I know most want to believe in something so bad they jump on the band wagon of absurdity, but I can't help that. If it makes you feel better thinking this is the evidence your religion needs so you can keep believing then by all means, it MUST be a crashing alien craft, lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
WELL.....

if you know wot it is id love to know wot armor & compsits there using because the first hit would of resulted in a huge fual explosion after the craft smashed into the dek FACT, anyone who says thats a rockit plane is completly stupid, all tho the footage is very poor you can see it does not behave like anything ive seen

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by quadricle

Hi there

I agree it is very interesting footage does anyone know where this footage first appeared.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

well i intend to do some research and get back but so far it does not look like this could be faked well it COULD but not easily and who would waste there time doing it? i mean come on can it be a missile? no because a missile would explode on contact and would cause a major explosion. could it have been a dud? no becuase then it wouldnt have exploded at all. jet? i dont think so not in this lifetime anyway so ill look into it thengive my final conclusion.

ill be up all night but for now im running out of characters so i gotta go

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
3 words jin...

STATE YOUR PROOF

You make some pretty definitive statements in your post. Let's see you back them up. You can start with telling us exactly how fast the object was travelling, what the object's mass is, the angle of impact, the force of impact, the tensile strength of the material that would be required to survive that impact.

If you can give me accurate figures for these, with your working shown, I'll believe you. Otherwise, you are just talking out of your arse mate.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Can you tell me why you think a missile would explode on contact? You do know how missiles (modern ones) work, don't you?

And, if they were doing nothing more than testing, say, the guidance and flight control of a new platform, or the propulsion controls, it would not have had the explosive payload and the detonator for a flight such as this, now would it?

Please, look before you leap and re-read this website' motto.

I would humbly suggest that you don't waste your time looking into this and then giving us your opinion. Your ignorance of the subject matter would take a lifetime of professional experience and a proper education to correct, and that isn't going to happen with your conspiratorial laden Google search of an investigation.

I need to say it (again and again), those that think they are leading the charge of Ufology...you know the loud sensationalists without a proper education or a sliver of a clue, are actually making it impossible to properly look into this subject without getting laughed at. Let this video die already. Its not a friggin' ufo, nor is it evidence of such except to the ignorant folk that refuse to allow common sense, reason and logic into their lives.

I now declare the subject of Ufology DEAD, impossible to investigate, and a waste of time to look into. There is a reason why newscasters laugh when their tele-prompters force them to do a time-filling story on something UFO related. Don't know why I say that? Read my sig.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
My opinion is this is shot close to dark or at night with lots of overexposure giving the lighting effects that are seen and the grainy film(high ISO). It could be a craft or rocket and survive the first impact hiting soft earth/sand in a cupped depression and secondly, after being fatigued from initial impact, be destroyed. The trail seems to be just that and it does not appear to have much of a propulsion for thrust.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Its very simple we dont have anything that can impact earth like that then take off like it did.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join