It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again, Bombings in Northern Ireland.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

The relevance is revelation!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You have your families murdered,have the children finger nails ripped out with a pliers and the women raped by released soliders that were released for that purpose.
For your information many stopped when innocents were being harmed!!
my family included.
These very prisioners kicked my grandads door through to murder him,
a innocent potato farmer he was but they wanted his land.
# if they got it!

[edit on 4-8-2010 by johnny c]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Coo

cia has always being close to republicians,i ome from a dualcatholic and protestant granparents and i have hate for no one,
what you think of that video above?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Or Ian Paisley tought about the jesuits
very good!! Im Catholic and i think this man knew the story but with all the troubles it was to late!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Its just one big evil play to gain control for the jesuits
thesis ,anti thesis all the way!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

It is reassuring to know that there is little or no support for these dissidents even in a Nationalist stronghold like Derry.

I mean no offense at all here but it is imperative that the Catholic community has the strength of it's convictions and take's action against these peple, preferably by reporting them to the relevant authorities, and doesn't bury it's head in the sand and ignore them as they go about their plans to carry out these bombings.

The continuation of the peace process is far too important and any misguided sense of loyalty to these people must be discouraged.
Let's hope Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness etc rise to the occassion.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yeah I agree, SinnFein has openly condemned the attack. I know what you mean about coming forward about these people and anyone with any information should not be afraid to do so, but as you said, Derry is a nationalist stronghold and although its only a small minority of dissidents here it would still be home to one of the largest dissident populations in the North, and therefore there is a lot of people who would bury their heads in the sand rather than risk any direct attack on them and their household by the dissidents if they were to speak out. Noone wants a bomb left under their car or a masked gunman to come charging through their door in the middle of the night. I know the majority of people do not support what is happening and are disgusted but its still hard for them to voice that out of fear of retaliation.

More and more people are getting fed up with it tho. I just hope it doesnt take a bomb that will kill innocent people to give people that extra nudge to stop these scumbags, but im beginning to think that that is whats going to happen.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

By not informing on these dissidents people are aiding the slide back to The Troubles.

But I am very much aware of the reality of living in such circumstances and what the possible repercussions could be.
That is why the community as a whole must be united and resolute in their defiance and should be prepared to act as one.
It is imperative that Adams, McGuiness etc lead from the front and offer, and deliver, support to anyone who gives information to the authorities on the terrorists.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Black Pope? Look no further than the figure head of the masonic heretic zionist protestant anglican church, a jewess with the blood of "moe of mud" in her veins, QE2, servant to the Rothchilds.

www.savethemales.ca...

www.juancole.com...

pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com...

When Jesus told Peter 3 times(John 21;15-18) to lead and feed His Sheep, Jesus knew very well what He was doing...
YAHWEH
“O Yahweh, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babes and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.” Psalm 8:1-2
Jesus/Yeshua
“But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying out in the temple, ‘Hosanna to the Son of David!’ they were indignant, and they said to him, ‘Do you hear what these are saying?’ And Jesus said to them, ‘Yes; have you never read, “Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies you have prepared praise”?’” Matthew 21:15-16

Glory to El Elyon said Jesus in the flesh!
Do you know the beginning that you seek the end?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

Wow, such hatred.

And from a God fearing soul at that!

Edit to add:

WTF has that got to do with the subject at hand?
Some clarification would be good.

[edit on 4/8/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

That is true, at the end of the day it falls to the individual to decide within themselves if they are going to make a stand for peace. I cant see what if any protection is available, its such a close knit community. I think the only way the problem that is the dissidents can be overcome is by numbers.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

This has completely no relevence to this thread.

If it does then im totally missing it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
these groups are still small although gaining strength slowly.....the security services could easily wipe them out if they wanted but more innocent people will be murdered before the forces of law and order will take the proper and just action against murdering scumbag republican terrorist groups.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join