It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Nation: Ufo Cover-Up or Conspiracy Theory, by William Cooper

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesmacleod101

Where and what is this evidence you claim to have? Can we see it? Is it a picture, document, video or something else? Can you upload it?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Its not a document, its not a video.
I contract for governments, and as such I'm limited to what I can and can't say. If a news team approached me about this subject I would fall silent and not say anything.

In a previous contract I was asked to approach a young guy of a similar age to myself. He could hear voices which were real and just so happened to be military voices. He also had a voice in his head who claimed to be God. I was asked to ask his voice questions and as a result found out some very interesting infomation.

Know one would touch this young guy with a barge pole, and I believe still havn't. And as a result now nobody will touch me with a barge poll as what i was not told, was that 37 country's were watching him.

I have learnt some really interesting infomation from his voice which has helped confirm many unanswered questions about this universe to governments. The poor guy has gone unpaid for 9 years and is right in the middle of this.

He is mentally sound and told me of some horrible things that he has expereinced as a result of being chosen by god to do this. As always I am trying to get around a secret service contract when I type and speak. But the crazyiest thing he said to me was that we were created to provide entertainment for a supreme being which is the voice in his head. I confirmed the voice in his head could see through his eyes. Therefore anyones eyes.

anyway i will divulge more and one thing i can't do is spell so I apologise if my words are miss spelt. I wrote in Thai until I was 7years old and learned English as a second language until 8years old. However I'm white western ;-)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join