It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Continue to Demonize Tea Party

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

Just so you know. You can argue the point if you like, but the tea party doesn't trust democrats or republicans. They seem to be having a race, as to who can spend our money and impose burdensome regulation on the citizens the fastest. As it happens, the democrats are now dominated by marxists, leaving the republicans, in most cases, as the lesser of two evils. Make no mistake, "neocon" is a democratic code word for jew. It refers to socially liberal but big spending republicans who support middle east intervention for energy access and protection of israel. While most of us beleive in supporting the Israelis, we think, in fact we know we can produce all of our energy needs via domestic drilling.
Here's what we want from the federal government. Nothing. BY that we mean raise an ass-kicking army just in case, close the borders so that the only ones able to cross are Americans and guests with permission, which sould be granted by the state they intend to travel to, and absolutely quit spending money on anything that doesn't fall under the enumerated powers specified in the constitution. Get the EPA, the Dept. of Education, the Dept. of Energy, State, Agriculture, OSHA, and shut them down. Stop filing lawsuits against the states, mind your own damn business, and let us live our lives without having to encounter a point of government compliance on a daily basis. Shut down the IRS and collect the small remaining tax necessary for the remaining operations of the federal gummint at the retail level so that everybody pays their share, and quit paying the lazy and the ignorant to have babies and smoke crack.
This doesn't fit the bill of most in either party, because they are a self-sustaining parasite that feeds off of us. In short, we want the government to leave us the hell alone and mind their own business.
In case of terror attack, such as 9-11, go in, blow everyting up, destroy infrastructure and kill terrorists, then get out. Done correctly, they probably won't want to do that again, and we don't float our kids out there with hands ties behind the back like ducks on a shooting gallery pond.
You see, it really isn't that complicated. By dominating the republican party, we vanquish the marxist democrats, and steer the republican party in a new direction. WE DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by astrogolf]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

I went to their first event and it was nothing but an anti-obama rally, and this was in 2008. Nothing has changed since that I can tell.

The tea party is and always has been nothing more than an anti Obama rally as that is the only issue that the entire party agrees on. If this is not an anti Obama movement, then where the hell were they when Bush was stealing elections, trampling all over our constitution and bankrupting the nation?

Even though they may have a few good points, their entire movement is overshadowed by their evident hatred for Obama and any movement driven by hatred is doomed to failure.

I think that most of the nation realizes the true nature of the tea party movement which will lead to election losses for most of their candidates, but only November will tell.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne

Originally posted by cushycrux
Just the fact that this group calls them self "Tea-Party" is a bottomless insolence!

It's called the Tea Party because in 2007, there was a money-bomb for Ron Paul on the anniversary of the Original Boston Tea Party. That was the first one. It was for libertarian ideals and concerns. It has since been bastardized by the GOP, and illegitimized by the DNC.

Its inception held about 20%L, 30%R, 30%I, 20%D. It's basically 95%R now. sad.
But that's what this country is great at; self-deteriorating propaganda.

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Arcane Demesne]

And I now it's because 16. Dezember 1773.
2nd..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
The tea party is and always has been nothing more than an anti Obama rally as that is the only issue that the entire party agrees on. If this is not an anti Obama movement, then where the hell were they when Bush was stealing elections, trampling all over our constitution and bankrupting the nation?

This is fairly fallacious thinking; if the Tea Parties had started during bush's presidency people would be asking where everybody was during Clinton's presidency. The timing of a movement does not prove the motive. Someone already tried this in another thread, directly asked me where my objections were during the Reagan and Kennedy presidencies: I curtly replied that I had yet to be born. (one could take this in the more figurative sense and understand that people had yet to open their eyes to the political fecal maelstrom that is our system prior to seeing Obama promote the same agenda as Bush, but I suppose it's easier to blame on hate and rely on rhetoric.)

You could at least wait until after Obama too see what happens to the Tea Parties before you claim it's an anti-Obama movement. Especially considering that they all agree on smaller government and less intrusion; even those hijacked by the Neo-cons (cause let's face it, they're not Republicans) are doing the same thing they've done a couple decades now: promise small government, promote the opposite.

[edit on 8/3/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
What the Democrats fail to recongnize is that the "Tea Party" represents middle-America, those individuals who have no strong affiliation with either party.

Sorry but you are wrong.

They do recognize it. That's why they are so vociferous in their attacks on the Tea Party.

Middle America scares them.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

Originally posted by Carseller4

The ATS motto is "Deny Ignorance" so here goes.

1. There are some liberal Republicans out there, and TEA Party candidates do need to take them out.
3. Murdering unborn babies is not cool...it's just evil.
6. Racism is no longer a bad thing, it's now just an accusation thrown by unintelligent people incapable of debate.
7. Name one country that has even taxed itself into prosperity.
9. People should never benefit by breaking the law.

Okey.

1. So they let them in the team party to look less radical?
3. So if you Fap, you kill 20'000'000 babies?
6. Are you sure, or do you find just one Tea Party member that voted for Obama?
7. Greece, Spain, GB and about 20 other countries? Do you know just one country on this fu*ked up planet without debts? (it's the damn system.)
9. If you have the choice to brake a law or to die - this will change your perspetive drastically.

Thanks anyway for get me serious.

English please. I have no idea what points you are for or against?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join