Gunfire erupts along Lebanon-Israeli border

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Thats where you are wrong dear friend. Who controls the biggest banks around the world?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

They dont need big brother... Israel WITHOUT the help of the US.. could take Lebanon/Syria and Iran at once (heck Ill even give ya Turkey) ... And I think that is about to happen..

I have 100 bucks says they wont even use their nukes.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974

english.aljazeera.net...

The fighting reportedly started when a group of Israeli army soldiers went close to the border to uproot some trees near the villages of Adaisseh and Kuferkilla.

www.reuters.com...

The exchange began when the Israelis moved a cherry-picker crane next to their warning fence behind the demarcation line in order to trim a tree, whose branches were tripping the fence's electronic anti-infiltration devices.

Israel continued to insist that its forces did not cross the blue line, the UN name for the border. It says an IDF unit was carrying out routine maintenance work to remove a tree obscuring its sight lines into Lebanon – but from Israeli territory – when the firing began.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Unifil, the UN force that monitors the border, today said the tree was in Israeli territory.

NATO SAYS THEY WERE ON ISRAELI TERRITORY!! PERIOD!!!
I am not Nieve enough to believe that facts will change your opionion

This will be one more thing that anti-Israel folks will use in their "This is why Israel is bad" speeches. Its rather sad.. your side demands proof and facts...Yet you dont require any to form an opinion...
Rather pathetic if you ask me..

HERE ARE YOUR LINKS>....I provided them 30 minutes ago... Am I arguing with a child? Please pay attention. I am trying very hard to give you the things (proof) you require... Knowing full well, it will not make a difference.. You will accept nothing.. you seek nothing... you know everything!!!

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
[edit on 4-8-2010 by Thepreye]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOrphic

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Jeez....if Israel had to stand alone without support of the USA...what? That Israel would'nt survive? You are a funny guy. Israel could wipe out Lebanon in 20 mins, not because they won't, because they can!

next.....

I have a little more free time to have fun

Oh you're happy to know that Israel can wipe out my country and it's entire population in 20 min? You're a disgusting human being.

Thank you for saying that, these war threads bring out the chicken hawk war lovers, pathetic specimens of humanity

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

They dont need big brother... Israel WITHOUT the help of the US.. could take Lebanon/Syria and Iran at once (heck Ill even give ya Turkey) ... And I think that is about to happen..

I have 100 bucks says they wont even use their nukes.

If they didn't use nukes or US support the idf couldn't beat Syria Lebanon and Iran, simple fact, however they have both, will always have nukes so are totally safe, why the attitude.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Oh, Virgom's lil friend......

Only stating fact. Do I care? Not for a second.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You forget:

The War of Independance where Israel v Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon & Jordan. Who won that? ISRAEL !!!

lets see now....
1956 (Egypt). Who won that? ISRAEL !!!
1967 (Six Day War: Israel v Syria, Egypt & Jordan. Who won that? ISRAEL !!!
1973 (Yom Kippur War: Syria, Egypt with support from Jordan and Libya). Who won that? ISRAEL !!!
1982 (Lebanon) Who won that? ISRAEL !!! Except Israel did'nt stay long enough to finish the job.
2006 (Lebanon). Who won that? ISRAEL !!! Again, Israel did'nt stay long enough to finish the job.

I would bet on it that the next war with Lebanon is 2010-2011. This time Israel WILL finish the job. Not because they can, but because they will.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You forget:

1982 (Lebanon) Who won that? ISRAEL !!! Except Israel did'nt stay long enough to finish the job.
2006 (Lebanon). Who won that? ISRAEL !!! Again, Israel did'nt stay long enough to finish the job.

I would bet on it that the next war with Lebanon is 2010-2011. This time Israel WILL finish the job. Not because they can, but because they will.

No I don't forget, like the last 2 examples by the way, politics is part of war, if for political reasons you have to pull out then you didn't win, fact.

I made my claim based on an appraisal of the forces and force multipliers involved and the likely terrain such a war would be fought on. The satellites available to both sides, to be frank Iran was the clincher coupled with the lack of US supplies to replace those used in the conflict, you did say no nukes or US support, but if you want to believe elan and a slightly better rifle will win the day go ahead live in ignorance.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

The United States for one. England for second. Our CIA and NSA have assassinated more political dignitaries for corporation interests than anyone. Please excuse Israel for protecting itself. As for all you Anti Israel peeps. If I was a billionaire and could afford to buy out your neighbors houses and place people in them that absolutely hate your f---ing guts how would you feel. And when you finally capitulated I would tear down your house and build something on it that would fry you to the core.
This is the cycle of crap that continues. Tell the Arabs to say OK you can exist and then let Israel cleanse itself of the right wing Zionist influence. Remember that the same wealthy PTB families control everything and not all are Jews. The Rothchilds claim to be but this is not the forum to delve into such a convoluted mess.
I also do believe that the Palastinian people have all the rights afforded to others but remember in Israel they have many religions existing within its borders. I doubt that Jews who would empathise with the Palestinians would be allowed to exist with them. Surely they would be murdered and the perpetrators lauded as heroes. So you see this can all be summed up as cultural divides of extremes so see both sides for what they are and bury your hate.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Wrong. Israel pulled out of Lebanon because you Lebs cried too much. Next time Israel is going to make you cry harder and for longer, much longer, make no mistake about that.

Satelites...oh yes...Iran's won't last much longer. I think a passing meteorite might just nip it on it's butt
Get my drift?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Wrong. Israel pulled out of Lebanon because you Lebs cried too much. Next time Israel is going to make you cry harder and for longer, much longer, make no mistake about that.

Satelites...oh yes...Iran's won't last much longer. I think a passing meteorite might just nip it on it's butt
Get my drift?

Hey I'm a Pom not a"Leb", atheist not Muslim, I have no regard for any religion I think they're all equally wrong, all they are now are hierarchies designed to propel wealth and kudos to the top.

I have no more hatred of Israel than say Burma, just because I doubt whether Israel could win given the conditions you proposed does not mean I want them to lose or that I have any support for the regimes in Syria or Iran.

You have exhibited yourself as a person who jumps to conclusions based on minimal comprehension of the facts imparted by others in a written form.

To stoop momentarily down to your level as a pom I'm fully confident that the UK could batter anyone not in the big three, if we went back to our pirate roots Oz would last a day against the UK and you and your sort would be cutting cane up North while we play on your should I say our beeches.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Thepreye]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Simple fact? No sir..let me "learn you" .. that there is an opinion.. Just like mine was an "o-p-i-n-i-o-n"
Thank you for your opinion... Although, I think you are wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

And you better pray they do too, Cos if Israel loses, it means the end for the Racist Terrorist State that is Israel

Oh what joy for the world, that would be.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Its a no win situation... Even if it was Lebanon/Syria VS Israel.. you anti-Israel people would call Israelis bullies. I think they should take off the kit gloves and belly up to the table and finish the job this time.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Simple fact? No sir..let me "learn you" .. that there is an opinion.. Just like mine was an "o-p-i-n-i-o-n"
Thank you for your opinion... Although, I think you are wrong.

You said the above based on my saying "If they didn't use nukes or US support the idf couldn't beat Syria Lebanon and Iran, simple fact, however they have both, will always have nukes so are totally safe, why the attitude."

Well we'll just have to agree to differ unless an alien takes your nukes and the US grows some balls and says no and the unlikely scenario comes to pass and one of us is proved right, it would be me.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

I think if Israel attacks another country, Be it Lebanon,Syria or Iran you will see the middle east erupt. Egypt, Jordan, Turkey and even Saudi Arabia by the will of their people will be forced to join their brothers against the most Aggressive state in the world.

From there if the US gets involved and Russia and China think the US is at all
stretched, I think America could be attacked......Big time !

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Funny guy you are.....and where would the Brits be without the ANZACs?

The Brits love us so much that they can't get here fast enough and dread going back to Britain.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

hahahahahaha

jeez.....you are not keeping up with the program. Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia want Iran's nuclear plants GONE. Even Saudi Arabia has given the green light for both Israel and the USA to use their airfields, not to mention 3 other countries I know of to also use their air strips. When Iran's nuclear installations are hit it will come in all 4 directions...and the IAF NEVER miss their targets.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing up Burma. Yep, we know what they're up to as well.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join