It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunfire erupts along Lebanon-Israeli border

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

The Lebanese do NOT control their own land....

The Syrian Govt and Hizbollah do!!!! Got it?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Funny you say go to war with the USA but what has the USA got to fear from Iran???
Apart from doing Israel's dirty work..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

NO, I don't GOT IT...

Show me proof..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

english.aljazeera.net...

The fighting reportedly started when a group of Israeli army soldiers went close to the border to uproot some trees near the villages of Adaisseh and Kuferkilla.

www.reuters.com...

The exchange began when the Israelis moved a cherry-picker crane next to their warning fence behind the demarcation line in order to trim a tree, whose branches were tripping the fence's electronic anti-infiltration devices.

Israel continued to insist that its forces did not cross the blue line, the UN name for the border. It says an IDF unit was carrying out routine maintenance work to remove a tree obscuring its sight lines into Lebanon – but from Israeli territory – when the firing began.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Unifil, the UN force that monitors the border, today said the tree was in Israeli territory.

NATO SAYS THEY WERE ON ISRAELI TERRITORY!! PERIOD!!!
I am not Nieve enough to believe that facts will change your opionion

This will be one more thing that anti-Israel folks will use in their "This is why Israel is bad" speeches. Its rather sad.. your side demands proof and facts...Yet you dont require any to form an opinion...
Rather pathetic if you ask me..

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by TheOrphic

The Israelis were NOT on Lebanese soil when they were pruning trees and weeds. Now let's clarify something else; if Israel wants to put up security cameras on their side they can, because they can! If the IAF wants to fly over Lebanese airspace, they can because they can. Want to know why? Because Lebanon habours among the world's worst blood thirsty TERRORISTS who have quite a large stash of weapons imported from SYRIA and IRAN...who also harbours some heavy duty TERRORISTS.

Hizbollah are not only among the worst terrorist group in the world they have now gone in to business of importing ILLEGAL DRUGS smuggling to finance their weaponry. They have now opened shop in Mexico and also trains Mexican drug organisations as well as supplying weapons via Venezuela via Iran.

Now if the Lebanese people don't like the IDF coming and going via land and air then I suggest the Lebanese people rid their nation of Hizbollah and Syrians or Israel will do it for you! Not because they can, because they will!!!

I'll assume the Lebanese people won't and you will cry once again when you see the IDF streaming down your streets with some of the most sophisticated fire power in the world and when pressure is put on your PM Hariri Jnr by the USA and NATO Forces then my guess is Hizbollah will assassinate him pretty much the same way they did of his father PM Hariri Snr.

Now what will it be???? The choice is yours, you decide how you want to visualise your nation 1 year from now. Peace or War ???? Either way there is NO turning back.

All of this is bull#, you obviously don't even know how and why Hezbollah even exists. Worst blood thirsty terrorists? Yeah "terrorists" who only act when Israel comes over. Besides this is off-subject, Hezbollah has nothing to do with this. And no they CAN'T violate our airspace no matter what, as long as they don't have an agreement it's illegal and an act of war, it's wrong but oh yeah Israel is allowed to defend themselves? Bull#! Sickening...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

OMG, are you that silly? Are you fully aware of what the US Military have at their disposal????? Do NOT underestimate the USA or Israel.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

First, learn to spell.
Second, facts will change my opinion if they are credible...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOrphic

The Israelis were NOT on Lebanese soil when they were pruning trees and weeds. Now let's clarify something else; if Israel wants to put up security cameras on their side they can, because they can! If the IAF wants to fly over Lebanese airspace, they can because they can. Want to know why? Because Lebanon habours among the world's worst blood thirsty TERRORISTS who have quite a large stash of weapons imported from SYRIA and IRAN...who also harbours some heavy duty TERRORISTS.

Hizbollah are not only among the worst terrorist group in the world they have now gone in to business of importing ILLEGAL DRUGS smuggling to finance their weaponry. They have now opened shop in Mexico and also trains Mexican drug organisations as well as supplying weapons via Venezuela via Iran.

Now if the Lebanese people don't like the IDF coming and going via land and air then I suggest the Lebanese people rid their nation of Hizbollah and Syrians or Israel will do it for you! Not because they can, because they will!!!

I'll assume the Lebanese people won't and you will cry once again when you see the IDF streaming down your streets with some of the most sophisticated fire power in the world and when pressure is put on your PM Hariri Jnr by the USA and NATO Forces then my guess is Hizbollah will assassinate him pretty much the same way they did of his father PM Hariri Snr.

Now what will it be???? The choice is yours, you decide how you want to visualise your nation 1 year from now. Peace or War ???? Either way there is NO turning back.

All of this is bull#, you obviously don't even know how and why Hezbollah even exists. Worst blood thirsty terrorists? Yeah "terrorists" who only act when Israel comes over. Besides this is off-subject, Hezbollah has nothing to do with this.

And no they CAN'T violate our airspace no matter what,

They can and they do... Dont get mad when the big guy gets sick of being poked at, and squashes your little rebellion!

as long as they don't have an agreement it's illegal and an act of war, it's wrong but oh yeah Israel is allowed to defend themselves? Bull#! Sickening...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

No, I'm nowhere near silly...
The US is the power, Israel is the controller...

If Israel had to stand alone a lot would be different..
Even their military is financed by US taxpayers..

Israel would be nothing if they lost US support..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You say the IAF can't violate your airspace? Hang on, listen up very carefully....they can because they can, they will because you can't stop them!!!!!!

Hizbollah had nothing to do with the skirmish yesterday? Whats the bet they did.....and I'm betting high.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
We're poking at them? Give me ONE example of when Lebanon poked at Israel and not the contrary, they poke at us EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN DAY by violating our airspace, seriously give me ONE example, and don't start saying that Hezbollah lobs rockets everyday like some people say because that ain't true, they NEVER act unless Israel acts first.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

ha.. your incredible.... You will not except facts.. You now are going to knock my spelling.. I would rather have my spelling need some improvment.. Than my belief system needing a labotomy!

Grow up.. I provide you with sources.. Even Aljazeera and you call them uncredible.

Then I provide you NATO witnesses that say they didnt leave Israeli land... You still wont accept it..

Pathetic blind hate is all I see coming from you and your likes.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You say the IAF can't violate your airspace? Hang on, listen up very carefully....they can because they can, they will because you can't stop them!!!!!!

Hizbollah had nothing to do with the skirmish yesterday? Whats the bet they did.....and I'm betting high.

Bet as high as you want, your hatred for Hezbollah without even knowing what it is is FLAGRANT! Hezbollah was created in the 80s when the IDF invaded lebanon for the second time, to push them back.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I remember when I was young and in school..
There was always the little kid that picked fights and then when threatened, ran to his BIG brother...

That little kid reminds me of Israel...

And you say they do because they can but one day big brother may not be there to help...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Jeez....if Israel had to stand alone without support of the USA...what? That Israel would'nt survive? You are a funny guy. Israel could wipe out Lebanon in 20 mins, not because they won't, because they can!

next.....

I have a little more free time to have fun

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

I have asked you for links..

Haven't seen any yet...

Maybe its you that are confused with my questions..

Should I use smaller words?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Jeez....if Israel had to stand alone without support of the USA...what? That Israel would'nt survive? You are a funny guy. Israel could wipe out Lebanon in 20 mins, not because they won't, because they can!

next.....

I have a little more free time to have fun

Oh you're happy to know that Israel can wipe out my country and it's entire population in 20 min? You're a disgusting human being.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

lol, without US weapons and money???

I think Israel would last a month..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I hope you and your family are OK mate..
Israel has lived off others since 1945. They will continue to do so till someone says enough is enough...

Lets hope enough wakeup to the sham..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If big brother disappears (hypothetical), then you do NOT want to be confronted by the other 10 brothers!!!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join