It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunfire erupts along Lebanon-Israeli border

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by b0sanac

You are what is wrong with this argument.. They wwere on their own soil.. Installing a camera. PERIOD!!! They would not install a camera on Lebanons soil.. It could legally be taken down or destroyed.. See hiow close minded you guys are?

Just because they were over the fence .. DOES NOT MEAN they were over the border.. I am done arguing this with all of these anti Israel people.. Pretty soon the extinction of the dinosaurs will be blamed on Israel.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Robert Fisk is one correspondent whose reports and opinions i have great respect for.

Thanks for this!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Your done???
Great, see ya in the next thread about Israeli atrocities..
Look forward to your excuses yet again..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOrphic

Please point out ONE single post where I accused someone of being against Jews.. or called someone a anti semite.. This sheds a light on your comprehension skills..

I have been careful not to make this a religious issue.. I have been very clear .. It is a border war between 2 countries..

It shows where your mental biases are though.....

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Show me one excuse ... Just 1.. While your at it.. Provide proof of.
1) Warning shot
2) Border lines

You guys are dodging then jumping back on waving your arms around..

You ever watch "life goes on"?

Talk to you later Corky!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Please point out ONE single post where I accused someone of being against Jews

Come on... your not that delusional are you? Even the Anti Israel posters will agree..

Ummm, from previous page...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

My name aint Corky mate

I have followed the thread. Israel will say they told the UN of their intentions, will maybe show a letter proving this...

Apart from the fact that they dont care about the UN, they will NEVER show any proof that Lebanon agreed to what they wanted to do..

BTW, yes the camera may have been on Israeli side but I have posted a link earlier to show that Israel wanted the trees removed so they could spy on Lebanon easier...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The Israelis were NOT on Lebanese soil when they were pruning trees and weeds. Now let's clarify something else; if Israel wants to put up security cameras on their side they can, because they can! If the IAF wants to fly over Lebanese airspace, they can because they can. Want to know why? Because Lebanon habours among the world's worst blood thirsty TERRORISTS who have quite a large stash of weapons imported from SYRIA and IRAN...who also harbours some heavy duty TERRORISTS.

Hizbollah are not only among the worst terrorist group in the world they have now gone in to business of importing ILLEGAL DRUGS smuggling to finance their weaponry. They have now opened shop in Mexico and also trains Mexican drug organisations as well as supplying weapons via Venezuela via Iran.

Now if the Lebanese people don't like the IDF coming and going via land and air then I suggest the Lebanese people rid their nation of Hizbollah and Syrians or Israel will do it for you! Not because they can, because they will!!!

I'll assume the Lebanese people won't and you will cry once again when you see the IDF streaming down your streets with some of the most sophisticated fire power in the world and when pressure is put on your PM Hariri Jnr by the USA and NATO Forces then my guess is Hizbollah will assassinate him pretty much the same way they did of his father PM Hariri Snr.

Now what will it be???? The choice is yours, you decide how you want to visualise your nation 1 year from now. Peace or War ???? Either way there is NO turning back.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Could the lebanese have been taking pot shots from behind those trees? Were those trees on Israeli soil? .. Have there been problems in that area.. Maybe that is why the cameras were necessary. If the cameras were on their property... why would or should they ask anyone permission..

Nobody looks at the possibility that, one time, maybe ONE TIME, they dotted their I's and crossed their t's.. But no matter what it is always their fault...

I recently heard a rumor that Israel is behind Erectile disfunction and ADHD.. Has anyone else heard these rumors????.. I wouldnt put it past them... They are the cause of everything else bad on this planet.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You are out of touch of developments on this story. UNIFIL has already come out and told the media they had prior knowledge of what the IDF were doing.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Oh for crying out loud, will everyone stop calling people who don't like the Israeli regime anti-jews or anti-semite, or whatever!

You state I have called someone an anti-jew and or anti-semite.. Show me where I said that..

Wow your comprehension skills are just about exactly where I would have guessed them to be.

Let me guess after reading my posts and finding out I didnt say it.. You'll say you werent talking to me... typical.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

You say a lot but have you proof???

Was it Israeli land?? You show ME the proof....

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

No, you are out of touch...
Last I heard the Lebonese goverment controled Lebanon, not the UN..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Why do I have to.... In the news NOBODY is saying they left their land.. Not even the Lebanese are now.. At first you heard they were... but now.. Everyone is saying they stayed on their own land.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You make me laugh mate...

Hope they are paying you well..

And yes, this post will probably be removed.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

No virgom ... I ask alot.. Because I dont claim to know it all.. I dont assume everything.. Thats is what seperates the rest of us, from you blind haters.

All you need is an idea... Then you turn and twist it to fit your hate and prejudice.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Links please..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Who do I hate?
Please show me where I have said I HATE anyone..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yep and there was an attempted assassination on Iran's President today....my guess is Israel will be behind that too and everyone will believe it but they will ignore the fact that the new snactions are already hurting the Iranians and they would rather see their President dead than go to war with USA and Israel.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974

Please point out ONE single post where I accused someone of being against Jews.. or called someone a anti semite.. This sheds a light on your comprehension skills..

I have been careful not to make this a religious issue.. I have been very clear .. It is a border war between 2 countries..

It shows where your mental biases are though.....

Did I ever say it was about you? I didn't name anyone did I? But if you must know it was mostly targeted at pacific_waters and this

Lebanon provoked the IDF response but the "hate the jew" crowd and hatred for Israel on this board won't let anyone see who is the real aggressor.

This is not the first time someone in this thread tries to mock my comprehension skills to later get proven wrong, whats the point of it?

Stop saying I'm biased, in this entire thread I have only been stating facts and nothing else.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join