It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Americans knew what Israel is doing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
" Congressman Paul Findley speaks out about the Israeli lobby and its manipulation of US foreign policy in the Middle East, resulting in thousands of American deaths and tens of thousands of Muslim deaths"

mycatbirdseat.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
They manipulation of the whole world, the Israel/American alliance is responsible for every dead British Soldier...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
They manipulation of the whole world, the Israel/American alliance is responsible for every dead British Soldier...

REsponsible for a hell of a lot more than that

But as we see, 'isrealis' refuse to accept responsibility for their actions and vileness

and they ALWAYS blame someone else and play victim

They have skins like elephants and a serious lack of pride. They don't care about being caught in the act. They don't care what anyone thinks of them. What grave character flaws.

Go on, you American evangelicals --- send them more money so they can kill more victims. Keep sending them aid baskets. Keep orgasming to the throb of 'poor israel'. You're the idiots they despise most

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I wouldn't be so naive. The British Goverment will know more or less the same as USA/Israel; they have the same representatives lobbying on behalf of Israeli interests.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bun-G

I wouldn't be so naive. The British Goverment will know more or less the same as USA/Israel; they have the same representatives lobbying on behalf of Israeli interests.

Members of the British Government were naive, I wouldn't say that we drew the blueprint..

Poodle Blair the American puppet who is now Israels puppet.

I'm glad you mention the point "government" because it is a point that these are decisions by "governments" and not the people.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
With AIPAC and the neocons lobbying to influence the government and church leaders, the ADL to whip anyone who doesn't behave into compliance, a powerful intelligence agency cooperating with and based within those of the most powerful nations, an active spy network, and a few key media outlets sympathizing, is it any wonder Israel is so entrenched in our government, churches, and consciousness and influencing foreign policy?

Look at the funding poured into Israel from all of the above. They learned their tactics from the Nazis well. There are many parallels. Or maybe it was vice versa? Everything is suspect.

Anyone who speaks out or is even perceived to be speaking out against Israel them soon gets the wrath of the ADL and the media upon them. Oliver Stone, Mel Gibson, Helen Thomas, Pat Buchanan, and many others. Imagine being in Congress and having this kind of potential hanging over your head. I suspect Mr. Findley will soon be feeling their sting.

And now the ADL, the anti-defamer, have has joined into the fray in defaming Islam. Nice.

Methinks the grip is loosening now though. People don't care who started what between Israel and Palestine anymore...all they see is that both sides keep propagating the same insanity. Patience is wearing thin.

[edit on 8/3/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bun-G

Members of the British Government were naive, I wouldn't say that we drew the blueprint..

Poodle Blair the American puppet who is now Israels puppet.

I'm glad you mention the point "government" because it is a point that these are decisions by "governments" and not the people.

Blair was always an Israeli puppet first & foremost. Conservatives, New Labour, Lib Dems, UKIP all have Israeli / Zionist interests which need to be fufilled, whilst the British public, & I suppose its the same on the otherside of the Atlantic, are taken into consideration.

It's true that the US/UK special relationship is pretty much a one way thing, but to shift the blame mostly to USA; saying the UK is just a pooch doing what good old master USA say's is kind of a cop out imo

I understand also that you were referring to the goverments, but thought I best put it in, incase people started complaining of "Yankee baiting"

[edit on 3/8/10 by Bun-G]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think that Americans do know. Some Americans despise Israel for their actions and others, namely the neo-christian right wing, are in a position that mandates that they support their actions because Israel is the "canary in the coal mine" for them. It's the fall of Israel that will mark the beginning of the end of times according to their religious prophecies.

Israel should be left to fend for themselves without any U.S. support. They should also be held accountable for their development and possession of undeclared nuclear weapons. Israel deserves nothing better than it dishes out.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
www.opensecrets.org...
stloracle.blogspot.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

Here are some links regarding campagn donors etc
Its easy to see why the US government supports what it supports and is against what doesn't send in the mullah.

This allows certain lobbies to have undue influence on foreign policy and other things too.

for example Hiam Saban the leading zelot in the campagn to get Oliver Stone cancelled and here is his political contributions
ww2.startribune.com...
roughly half a mil to the DEMS his rank is 45th

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hmm, not a big fan of Israeli policies myself, either. I certainly wouldn't mind if they were to fade away. Still I wonder why there is a surge of anti-israeli subject matter today. These things do seem to come in "surges".

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I personally have nothing against the Israeli people / Jewish people as a whole, but I think the latest surge is due to the futilla (sic) that was intersepted recently has put Israel under the International spotlight.

Their people need to rise as one & kick their goverment out of office, give back the land they keep grabbing, drop the blockade on the gaza & stop playing the victim card... Simples, but I can't see that happening anytime soon

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
as long as americans have food in their mouths they dont care. as long as there is no food you'll see them go angry, but thats ok there are dozens of fema camps ready to go.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You all are anti-semites. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Christians always go back to the passage in their Bibles that say Curse Israel and God will curse you. With that in effect plus the "you are an anti-semite" response you will not have any effect on their agenda.

They really have a good plan engaged not including the Media-Motion Picture Industry where they are implementing new technologies to control your minds (3d and HD)

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I bookmarked your link, because typically it's a matter of time until a 404 shows up. I am grateful for your brave post. This is a subject that we must all become aware of~life is just too short to live under this evil spell, which is so pervasive that Americans have accepted it as the norm.

The world is truly ending, day by day. We just don't live long enough to notice it. Children must be taught the cruel but liberating truth about these people. I say this because every program, newscast, even cartoon, is skewed in israel's favor. Yes, especially the children's fare is designed with their plans in mind.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think a lot of Israel's challenges and problems come from the close ties between religion and state, and thereby really self-inflicted.

While they have a democratic government, they are really a state founded for religious reasons of some. And even within the religion there are fractures...those who support the state and those who do not.

That's got to be as confusing for them as it is for everyone else. They certainly don't want to emulate a nation like Iran, which has an interesting mix of a democratic and religious government, which has its own issues but which they are attempting to moderate. Sometimes it's a very fine line.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

In your own twisted worldview perhaps.
Key word here: your.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I suspect the "surge" is a direct result of the Israeli governmants actions.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

I believe it is more a result of The Israeli governments actions as many, many Jews disagree with Israeli policies. It seems to me the IDF pretty much controls the government and offers extreme support for the settler movement. Jews outside of Israel are often at odds with Israeli governmental decisions.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This must be the most anti-semetic thread on ATS I've seen.

Its not ok for Israel to defend her nation but it's ok for any other nation to defend itself?

Only Israel kills, not the USA, Britain, China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Syria, etc?

Give me a bloody break!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Bullcrap. Israel is apart of the treaty made in 1951, all the leaders of the world has a part and role in it,they all have to do their job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join