It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are you all getting your daily information?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ATS!!!
ATS functions as a great news aggregation site, and you even get to see stuff confirmed or debunked, by people from different sides of the issues. I usually post stuff I write here well in advance to posting the same stories at my site, to see arguments from different viewpoints, to end up with a better product.

Another great news aggregation site is:
www.blacklistednews.com...

But I have sort of niche' parameters I look for, although wide ranging, and for that there's gotta be about 100 sources in the "News Radar" sidebar at my site I try to go all thru the majority of them within every couple weeks, and I regularly dig up tons of stuff sites like Blacklisted News might miss.

Even though Google is my nemesis, I still use the "iGoogle" feature with about 15 custom news "gadgets" set for specific things I look for that are mostly rather unique to my radar, a couple involving Google. It's been my best tool for keeping track of Google.

Choose no single source, as any will carry a bias in some regard... especially left/right political sites. Even at my site you'll find bias against the left/right system, and the activities of plutocrats / technocrats. There's always a bias, and always seeing the same bias will enhance and solidify said biases, which is particularly dangerous with left/right political sites that ultimately support the left/right establishment which screws just about everybody. If anything, leftists find anarchist sources, and rightwingers read libertarian type sites, which will generally support your philosophical views, but not set you up to worship the elitist party establishment. Parties ARE different than political philosophies. Parties use philosophies to manipulate people.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join