It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if all conspiracy theories are false?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thank you for proof in the alternate. Though, you are not still here because of Tuskagee. Why are you still here? What issue have you made yours? and what has made you follow it to the end? Or are you just bored?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Oh, I am here because of modern mind control tech...check out some of the threads in my signature...

And yeah...I am bored of it but there is not much I can do about that. Effects me either way...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What if all conspiracy theories are false?

well if that were true then that would be a conspiracy in it's self

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Just curious. Because Modern Mind Control, is your specialty, how much of it do you see here? Ive always been fascinated by psy-ops, and mass hypnotization. I see quite a bit here, though would like your opinion. If you don't want to break with your experiment U2U me, because I am curious.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Wouldn't that be great?!?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It's not actually my experiment...

At any rate, for mass hypnosis (inaccurate really) there can be many effects that basic technology can have towards changing a person's brain state...television has been likened to have a trance like impact on a viewer.

Conversational hypnosis is an art in some circles (NLP) and as well research the Delphi Technique...it's a way of gaining agreement by association and ambiguity.

And then there is what I believe to be Black Ops technologies that can effect a human...trance induction via remote tech/influence.

This really is a large topic and has many different aspects of social interaction involved so if you have any further questions go ahead and u2u...
...and there are a ton of links I have posted...lots of info...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
What would it mean to you if all conspiracy theories were false?

What if:

Man actually landed on the moon?

Lee Harvey Oswald, actually killed Kennedy?

All U.F.O's were in fact man made?

12/21/2012, actually comes to nothing?

Roswell, was proven to be a military experiment?

The New World Order ends up being just a key phrase, and not a legitimate threat.

The Powers That Be, Stopped paying attention to us a long time ago, and are now playing a lot of golf.

BP didn't know about the catastropy to come. They actually did everything they could after the fact to stop the leak.

The Main Stream Media, has actuaually been telling you the truth.

Not that I believe in many of these scenarios. Though what if it was all proven to you? What if all you had doubted was proven true?
What would be the impact on your life?

Would life become so mundane that you wanted it to end?

Would the destruction of your beliefs be the end of you?

Could you ever look anybody in the eye, who you stated these beliefs to?

Just curious.

Well, if ALL ufo's were manmade, we would be a type-4, masking ourselves as a type-0. We would have been smart, we would have already understood everything there is about the universe. And, not to mention, we would have already been extinct, or soon to be extinct in a very, VERY short time span.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Humans love the unknown and that's what a conspiracy theory is. If you were to credit or discredit a theory than it wouldn't matter because we would just find another one. Only the already mentally unstable would find it hard to change their thoughts on a theory that's been proven wrong.

I have my beliefs but I wouldn't say I couldn't be wrong. Prove it wrong or right. I will put forth logic and decide thereafter if what you say has merit.

To me it wouldn't be life altering. There will always be a conspiracy theory. Just like roaches and prostitutes.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I would be pretty skeptical about it.
First of all; If all conspiracy theories were PROVEN without A SHADOW OF A DOUBT to be false, then..Where was the proof for so long? Why not prove it earlier? Were they waiting for good enough technology to come along to fake the proof?
Why would they bother to do that, one might ask. Well..to make us who support those theories, look like idiots.
Now..I see an agenda here. So, unless my questions would be answered in a satisfying matter I would probably have a new conspiracy theory..

--
How all this would affect me? Well, not much really.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Klavier

Yeah, probably me too in the long run. I would be seriously dissolusioned, but then I would get back to it. I guess we are who we are for a reason. Though if it wasn't for us. The one's that always debate. The one's who aren't affraid to take on "common sense". The one's who always delve closer to the truth, through the "truth". We live the way we do, and always will. Just can't help it. Just never lose your sense of humor, or you will lose your mind instead.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think the question should be...

"What if humans never questioned anything that other human's do or say they do or events by man and of man'?

We should not just accept everything as is without questions.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm sure it wouldn't effect me too much. I'd probably go about my normal daily routine (minus stopping on ATS every once in a while).

Unfortunately, that would make for a pretty boring world. Where would the mystery be?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I have a question that you missed:

What if all of the beliefs other than Modern Materialism("science" and capitalism) and atheism are all but fiction?

what if global warming is real and we will inevitably extinct from this?

what if man are comes from apes?

what if all that possible and probable(in real world) are mundane and mediocre things?

what if all of the energy sources other than current generation technologies are fiction?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
If for some reason conspiracies were found to be false, well then we could live our lives, I don't think that people that have these thoughts don't want to be outside the norm, so I say good riddance.

Though we may feel that way we are still plagued by those who cannot scream conspiracy theory in a movie theater as opposed to those who can.... we will remain to be doomed by those that rather ignore than to face the truth.

Maybe people in the 80's had conspiracy theories, now they are voices (of which some lost their lives) of reason. If you took the craziest conspiracy from 50 years ago, can you really say there isn't any truth to that?

I am thankful for those that came before me, and those that will be here after. Never stop searching!!!

All I can hope for is that there will be 2 lines.. those who chose to know and those that didn't. I would hate to be in the same place as those that didn't take 5 minutes to see what was going on.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Nah, they can't all be false..That would go against the law of probability.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yeah, and what if pigs sprout wings and fly

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

There are documented cases...careful with your cliches...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

In the criminal law, a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to break the law at some time in the future, and, in some cases, with at least one overt act in furtherance of that agreement

en.wikipedia.org...(crime)

"what if all conspiracies were false...?"
a lot of nice jewish lawyers would be out of work.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join