It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacramento woman describes Dell tech support abuse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gagol
1st, she is not stupod, she is ignorant.
It's possible she's both stupid AND ignorant.

The part of her story that bothers me (well several parts bother me but this is the most bothersome) from the OP link:

She said Dell's response was to send her an affidavit giving her the opportunity to disavow the fraudulent charges on her Dell Preferred credit card. Fitzgerald refused to sign it, she said, because she wanted Dell to acknowledge the charges had been made by one of its representatives.

So she said she didn't make the credit card charges, and Dell asks her to sign a form saying she didn't make those charges, and she refuses?

That's what I call stupidity, not ignorance. Either that, or she's not telling the truth, and the reason she didn't sign the form is that she doesn't want to perjure herself in writing. So now as a result of her refusal to sign that form stating she didn't authorize those charges, her account is past due and her credit rating might be affected.

Any idea what Judge Judy would say to her if her case came before Judge Judy? Here are some possibilities:

In fact, here's a multiple choice question. Which of the following Judge Judyisms do you think she would utter in response Tara telling Judge Judy she refused to sign the form Dell sent her?

Multiple Choice, list of Judge Judyisms:

1. 0:50 Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining
2. 0:55 Don't try to teach a pig to sing, it doesn't work and it annoys the pig.
3- 0:58 Dumb ideas come from people with dumb brains (no doubt)
4- 1:01 Beauty fades, dumb is forever
5- 1:05 Either you are playing dumb, or it's not an act
6- 1:44 On your best day, you're not as smart as I am on my worst day, when I'm sleeping.
7- 2:15 Baloney!
8- 2:15 Ridiculous!
9- 2:48 You are pretty thick
10- 3:00 Are you trying to justify to me the fact that you're an idiot?
11- Other

I had sympathy for Tara until I found out she refused to sign the form saying she didn't make the credit card charges. Now I have less sympathy for her credit card abuse which could have been easily resolved had she signed that form, and would have to agree with whichever of the above insults Judge Judy hurled at her.

However her stupidity and ignorance doesn't excuse the behavior of the Dell technician, if he really stole her photos and posted them on a website, but did that really happen? Apparently even Tara can't confirm that the pictures are of her.

"I never looked at the pictures. I was too embarrassed," Fitzgerald explained.
WHAT??????????????????

They're supposedly her bloody pictures, how can she be too embarrassed to see her own pictures? And if she can't verify they're hers how do we know they are? I did a brief search for that tarabitch site but didn't find it quickly and don't have much time to mess with it. I was at least going to check and see if they were her pictures when I found it.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
THIS IS UNREAL. why does society feel the need to say "i am jealous of how you treat others, therefore it is not right for you to treat others as you have".but the video stinks; smells like a programmed action response operation.if the woman did what she did willingly; is the man at fault if he was forced into acting with the woman in ways that are immoral?did she actively "show" these pictures for her own selfish gain, does she expect a man from a different nation to respond to her naked pictures in a way similar of her own social knowing?shes wrong and news 10 and sacramento is wrong.she should be charged for indecency or any other moral judgements applicable for knowingly showing her nude pictures to a man in india.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Please, this a single mom who got excited and wanted an adventure. Just a scandalous woman who found a scandalous dell tech. She sent the guy a freaking new computer! That is not just stupid, that is an affair.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
cant immange someone not knowing how to work there pc .
I can immange most want it to be like a car .No not even a car lol taht you alest have to put gas in.
they want to push the button and start clicking .Problem is a pc is not a car but if you own a car worth a 100 grand you better think of security and maintenance.
the funny thing is your pc can be worth much more then a messily 100k
bank info personal info and yes nude photos of your self lol.
now if you dont want the wrong people having this stuff and dont want to learn to protect your self then buy a DELL .
dont put any personal stuff on it at all and just just it to messege your friends like most do then even if you get hacked you just louse a JUNK pc anyway .
heck i have payed people to haul junk cars out of my yard .
you can offer someone 50$ Im sure a teckno green person will be happy to strip that dell and make a few bucks at it.
DEll lolololol yea its great as long as you only surf with it or maybe a little word prossesing .
But hey it could be worse it could be a gateway .
and it could be better ( any thing else lol) as for platforms linix ok and just what do you run on taht? mac again what do you run on it?
you think any platform is hack virus proof? man are you ever kidding your self .
as for windows 7 better wate till the bugs are out of it . Even vista still has bugs

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Apparently even Tara can't confirm that the pictures are of her.

"I never looked at the pictures. I was too embarrassed," Fitzgerald explained.
WHAT??????????????????

They're supposedly her bloody pictures, how can she be too embarrassed to see her own pictures?
Well I suspected she was lying, now I suspect it even more. Some folks at reddit.com dug up some dirt on her, accusing her of being a camwhore, they even found lots of her personal accounts, one of which she may have deleted but it's still in the google cache. Isn't that a bit scary that you can delete something and people can still find it in the Google cache? So if she really is prostituting herself for the webcam as they claim, then her feigned "embarrassment" over not being able to look at nudie pics of herself becomes even less credible.

To look for it, type "Woman's nudie pics are stolen from her computer AS SHE WATCHES" into google search and look for the reddit link with that title. Actually it's kinda scary how much personal information these reddit folks dug up on her in such a short time. And I think there's a lot more to this story that she didn't tell.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join