It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm & Muster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I was browsing You Tube and came across this video from Alarm & Muster. I though some of us like minded patriots could spread the word about Alarm and Muster. I would also like to see what your thoughts are on A&M.

I have been a member for some time now and it has put me into contact with many new friends in these hard political times. Its not a question of If the Government will move against the Patriots its When. Through eachother we can get the word out like never before in minutes rather than days and weeks.

Who is with me?

Edit: I think I posted this in the wrong forum. Mods can you please move it to the correct one. Thanks

[edit on 2-8-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
thanks for the info.
I had not heard of this group and I feel their initial message is good.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It started out as just a call tree sending information back and forth now it's gone into a new mode of operation getting folks prepared for whatever comes their way. Natural disasters, man made ones, and loss of liberties.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Its not a question of If the Government will move against the Patriots its When.

You're joking, right? Patriotism and its ugly cousin Nationalism are an easy source of government power. Why would they want to get rid of that?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LeftWingLarry

You are kidding right?

Nationalism has to be CRUSHED. There is no such thing as exceptionalism, there will be no US of A that believes in rights of the individual, rights of personal property, no freedom of choice.

Boy, your name STATES it all.

Goodday!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

You are kidding right?

Nationalism has to be CRUSHED. There is no such thing as exceptionalism, there will be no US of A that believes in rights of the individual, rights of personal property, no freedom of choice.

Boy, your name STATES it all.

Goodday!

We agree. In fact, that's what I was saying. Nationalism (and to a lesser degree, Patriotism) allows the government to get people on its side against 'them'. Why would the government give that up by going for the 'Patriots'?

I'm not entirely sure what my name has to do with either Patriotism or Nationalism, either. Care to explain?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by LeftWingLarry]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

WOW, who the hell are you, do you NOT know what sarcasm is?

We do NOT agree on anything.

The problem with some people is, they do NOT realize that sometimes nationalism serves a PURPOSE.

The US even though MANY years from what has been great, still has the HISTORY of being great.

GOODDAY!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

The problem with some people is, they do NOT realize that sometimes nationalism serves a PURPOSE.

I know it does; I already explained that purpose.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's very helpful to a government. Why would they want to get rid of Patriots or Nationalists?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by LeftWingLarry]

new topics

top topics

join