It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs or Chinese Lanterns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ok ATS, been awhile since i last started a thread but ive been here and ive been lurking, just not had much to say, my motto is "if you dont have anything to add then keep your mouth shut"

so im making a thread cos im sick of this debate ive been having with my friend about UFOs and Chinese lanterns, now for sure i believe on the existence of extra terrestrials but i dont believe everything i see in the sky that i dont know what it is is an alien space craft, espeacially with the surge in popularity of the sky lanterns or chinese lanterns.

so here im gonna include a few video links i believe highlight the matter of people mistaking chinese lanterns for space crafts.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and for those unsure of what sky lanterns are here is a video of some.

www.youtube.com...

those are just 2 i grabbed from youtube but there are many more similar videos claiming these are UFOs or Alien crafts.

id like to hear your views ATS, anyone and everyone is welcome to the discussion and to share their views and beliefs wether they be in agreement or contradictory.

my own personal opinion is that nearly all of these videos on youtube are just sky lanterns.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hi Eye,
Funny enough, the first two links seem show a similar scene. I don't think that the upper light in the first video is a chinese lantern though, and the same goes for the similar light in the second video. That's about all I can say.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I was lookn at the myATS and saw this posted thread and before I even got here my thought was Chinese lanterns.
and whaduyaknow thats what they are..

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

join