It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House debunks conspiracy theories with new site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The White House is launching a bid to debunk some of the wilder conspiracy theories and rumours that now proliferate across much of the web in areas ranging from September 11 to the moon landings.

Launching ‘Conspiracy Theories and Misinformation’, a website designed to counter such claims, the United States has stated its intention to tackle what it sees as “the realm of myth where imaginations run wild, fears trump facts, and evidence is ignored.” - www.thedrum.co.uk...

Here is the website:Conspiracy Theories. It finds itself under the headings 'International Relations' and then 'Peace & Security - interesting stuff.

' As a superpower, the United States is often cast as a villain in these dramas.' - I particularly liked that bit, "woe is me, woe is me"

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There are like three threads on this already, should go find them, its important so go renew one of the others.

AboveTopSecret

Here is one of the links

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Aziroth]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

Really? My bad

I did a search but I never seem to find anything using that ruddy thing, oh well, life goes on.

Cheers

[edit on 2/8/10 by LiveForever8]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
As noted above, there are several threads available on this subject, one being found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join