It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Within UFO Secrecy Management Group Reveals Secrets!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
OFFICIAL WITHIN UFO SECRECY MANAGEMENT GROUP REVEALS INSIDER SECRETS By Richard J. Boylan, Ph.D., 1997 Dr. Michael Wolf has since 1979 served as consultant to the President and the National Security Council on extraterrestrial matters, and a member of the Majestic Twelve (MJ-12), UFO-secrecy management agency's, Special Studies Group, and has been leader of its lead agency, the Alphacom Team. Previously he has served as an Air Force Colonel, pilot, flight surgeon and counter-intelligence officer for the CIA and NSA. He has an M.D. in Neurology, a Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics and a D.Sc. in Computer Science. He is not a lightweight. Now dying of untreatable cancer, Dr. Wolf has decided to reveal what he has learned about the visiting extraterrestrial cultures to the world, "because we have a right to know." His book, "The Catchers of Heaven" (1996) makes many well-informed revelations. [ISBN#: 0-8059-3907-5; available from Mandala Books, (888)497-2085.] Dr. Wolf states that the most important mission objective of his Alphacom Team is resumption of negotiations with the visiting extraterrestrials. In the 1950s, the U.S. administration entered into treaty terms with the so-called Grey extraterrestrials from the fourth planet of the star system Zeta Reticuli, but these treaties were never ratified as Constitutionally required. The Greys shared certain of their technological advances with military/intelligence scientists, apparently often while prisoner "guests" within secure underground military installations in Nevada (Area 51) and New Mexico (Dulce Labs). The extraterrestrials have given the U.S. government some of their antigravity craft and a huge amount of fuel (Element 115). On May 1, 1975 during one such technology exchange in Nevada, a demonstration of a small ET antimatter reactor, the lead Grey asked the Colonel in charge of the Delta Forces guarding the ETs to remove all their rifles and bullets from the room, (so that they would not accidentally discharge during the energy emissions.) The guards refused, and in the ensuing commotion a guard opened fire on the Greys. One alien, two scientists and 41 military personnel were killed. One guard was left alive to attest that the ETs apparently used directed mental energy in self-defense to kill the other attacking Delta Forces. Dr. Wolf states that "this incident ended certain exchanges with (the Greys)." Military/intelligence scientists learned cloning techniques from the extraterrestrials. After perfecting cloning techniques on animals, Dr. Wolf and his associates cloned an artificial-intelligence human being, "J-Type Omega", as part of Project SENTINEL, an effort to create a superbright, superpowerful soldier who would follow orders without fear or question. The J-Type clone was terminated, because he would not follow an order to kill an innocent dog, because Dr. Wolf had surreptitiously programmed ethics into his artificial intelligence. Wolf notes that the extraterrestrials are not comfortable with the world money and power brokers' need for continuing world industrialization, which they see as headed towards planet-killing. Another of the Alphacom Team's missions is to determine "whether we can use the ETs' technology to restore this planet to its former pristine state of natural balance." The ETs are also concerned about the massive proliferation of nuclear devices into many countries. Wolf states that other missions of the MJ12SSG's Alphacom Team are: to determine the number and types of ET visitors, the extent of visitation and the reasons, to learn about human interactions with extraterrestrials in the past and currently, the cultures of the various off world visitors, and how we can negotiate with them. According to Dr. Wolf, several confederations of extraterrestrial civilizations are visiting us in loosely-coordinated fashion. These are: the Alliance (of human-looking ETs from the Altair Aquila system), the Corporate (of Greys from the Zeta Reticuli system), the Federation of Worlds (of unspecified races from many star systems), and the United Races of Orion (cultures from those star systems). Further, the Alliance is in affiliation with the Corporate and with the Federation of Worlds. The United Races of Orion are in affiliation with the Corporate, and, through them, with the Alliance and the Federation of Worlds. Dr. Wolf told of learning during a high-level briefing in the UK that the Vatican had been applying pressure concerning the possible announcement by President Clinton of UFO visitation. Of specific Vatican concern was "whether he will make reference to the extraterrestrial biological entities' data revealing in detail how religion was created and why." Wolf comments, "Rich organized religions feel threatened by such an announcement." Perhaps Wolf's most startling revelation is that within the UFO Cover-Up there is a dark, covert renegade organization known as the "Cabal". He describes it as "well-orchestrated conspiratorial bevy of plotters... top-heavy with the military, and headed by (a Navy Under-Secretary)." The paranoiac Cabal works against, and deliberately undermines, the goals of peaceful negotiations with the extraterrestrial visitors. The Cabal uses Star Wars weapons to shoot down extraterrestrial spacecraft and overcome the ETS by military might. Dr. Wolf concludes by stating, "In all of my preparation as a scientist, nothing ever prepared me for our visitors. We must understand the complexity of the various forces at work on this planet, and yes, on others. Let us not forget multi-dimensionality and space-time distortions, and the spirituality we must regain. I feel I must also mention that spirituality is gaining strength on this planet, this Sol Three. But also is the evil. We have the power to sanction whatever is... for a better good for mankind."

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:21:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: IUFO: UFOR: Michael Wolf a Fraud (Coments from Stanton Friedman
responding to an inquiry by Dave Vetterick)
Sender: [email protected]

-> SearchNet's IUFO Mailing List

Note: As always, any UFOR member or person mentioned in UFOR articles will
have equal opportunity to respond, comment, defend, agree or ignore.

[This is to comment on] Dr. Boylan reports on the contents of the book,
which I found very interesting and exciting.

However, before getting further into it, I thought I'd check with
well known author on Roswell and MJ-12, Stanton Friedman. His reply to
me follows.

Any response regarding Mr. Friedman's comments should be directed to him
and/or this list, and NOT me.

Dave Vetterick
========================(Begin Response Here)===========================

July 28, 1997
Dear David;

Richard Boylan seems to believe everything without checking anything. As
usual, he is off the wall. I did a lot of checking on Michael Wolf who had
claimed a Ph.D.in Theoretical Physics from MIT, and an MD from McGill
University; an unusual combination indeed if true. It isn't. I asked Mr.
Courant, who had interviewed Michael Wolf (in the UK UFO Magazine) for his
Thesis advisorÌs name at MIT. Michael (with whom I spoke several times
several years ago) refused to give me the name on the basis that the
advisor still did classified work, and couldn't have his identity
revealed. Michael would give it when I wrote about my supposed black
budget work on Nuclear rockets.

Obviously, every thesis has an advisor's name on it. I, never worked on
any black budget programs. I HAVE written about nuclear rockets. I checked
MITÌs registrar, alumni, Physics Dept., and no one had ever heard of
Michael Wolf Kruffaut, nor had McGill University. He did join the NY
Academy of Sciences. However, anybody can if theyÌre willing to lie about
their credentials and pay the annual fee, which he did. The same goes for
The American Association for the Advancement of Science. Both were joined
in the 1990Ìs. It seems strange for such a "prominentÓ scientist not to
have joined these many years ago.

An Internet search by another researcher turned up more info from his
relatives. Michael was never married, and didn't have any children, even
though he tells a sad tale of an accident that killed his wife and child.
He also spent time in a mental hospital. His residence address is the same
as the New England Research Institute, a non real outfit.

Wolf's book is total science fiction. There is no Element 115, and LazarÌs
scheme won't work.

In short then, Michael is one of many frauds in ufology, like Robert Scott
Lazar, William Spaulding, etc., ad nausea.

Most Cordially,
Stan Friedman

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I know Dick Criswell, and Dick claims to have worked under Dr. Michael Wolf in ALPHACOM which was under DARPA in the 1990's when Clinton was President and they were tasked with collecting UFO/ET related information to one day be disclosed to the public. After Wolf passed away from cancer in 2000 the program was suspended. Wolf died on my birthday....September 18th

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have a lot of respect for Stan Friedman, but I don't agree with him when it comes to Dr. Michael Wolf and Bob Lazar. Stan is so negative and I don't understand that. He should know just how easy it is for records to be erased. Just because Stan doesn't think they're the real deal doesn't mean they aren't.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If so many details of his life were faked and arent true, how did he even get to working in the position that he was in? So near to the president and all. Before hiring someone like him, I assume they also looked at his background, yet government employees are unable to find any faults with his records but one man later on finds all of these faults?

Like ufo reality said, records can be erased.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Considering how ridiculous this "information" is I'm not surprised the "source" has been exposed to be a fraud.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
just a quick note,there is an element 115
physicsworld.com...

as there are elements above and below that atomic number.

rather strange for someone to claim it doesnt exist.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I've studied Dr. Wolf's story quite extensively. I read his book "The Catchers of Heaven." I've seen every interview that he has given, and his story is quite remarkable in my opinion. Oh, it's out there, but his background is solid (Again, in my opinion.) He did not take a penny from the proceeds of his book. They went to a children's charity in the name of his son.

Here is part one of a very rare interview he gave to James Courant. The remaining parts are on youtube.

Here is a link to a telephone interview he gave before he died. He is questioned extensively about his background, and he's done some pretty high up stuff. He answered to only one person, and he never says who, but I believe it was the President.

Dr Wolf phone interview

[edit on 23-8-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Yeah, so there is a real element 115, no one ever said it was impossible. BUT, it was the TOTAL SHAM of an IDIOTIC story regurgitated by complete ignorant fools that we TORE APART right here on this very board.

Seriously, read this entire thread, and watch how some of the people directly involved in Bob's scam of a 115 story get their stories mixed up, contradict themselves, and outright get caught flat out making stuff up.

Element 115

And also, guys, look at the date of this original thread. That should tell you, of all the different types of experts, blind believers, ignorant storytellers and interested hobby folk...this story was no non-starter for OBVIOUS reasons. The fact that it even needs to be gone through is one of the reasons no one will ever take this subject seriously outside of paranoid internet discussion anyway.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

In regards to the element 115 thread, it is blatant to me Mr John Lear is trying to descredit the viability of element 115. Can no one else see that?. The best way to discredit a fact you know is true but wish to hide is to pretend to be a proponent of it while at the same time undermining its viability by acting like an uneducated smook, fancyful wild claims and so on.
ANYONE would know coming into contact with any element approaching element 115 would render you dead withing hours, i find it hard to believe a man of john lears experience would not know this!.
It appears he achieved his goal, hook line and sinker.

Element 115 could occur naturaly in the cores of nuetron stars, pulsars , quark stars and other exotic forms of stellar entities.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

In regards to the element 115 thread, it is blatant to me Mr John Lear is trying to descredit the viability of element 115. Can no one else see that?. The best way to discredit a fact you know is true but wish to hide is to pretend to be a proponent of it while at the same time undermining its viability by acting like an uneducated smook, fancyful wild claims and so on.
ANYONE would know coming into contact with any element approaching element 115 would render you dead withing hours, i find it hard to believe a man of john lears experience would not know this!.
It appears he achieved his goal, hook line and sinker.

Element 115 could occur naturaly in the cores of nuetron stars, pulsars , quark stars and other exotic forms of stellar entities.

indeed,ive always smelt something of the rat about johnlear,its pretty obvious to me too.

i doubt element 115 would exist inside nuetron stars as nuetron stars are just that,nuetrons no protons or electrons to consturct an atom.
however it may be possible that element 115 may be created during the process of star- nuetron star collapse an it recides on the surface of the nuetron star.

perhaps element 115 can exist natualy in another dimension.

people say the greys are "extra dimensional",well if the stars in that other dimension are larger than the ones in ours its a certain probability those stars will be able to create element 115 naturaly.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Considering how ridiculous this "information" is I'm not surprised the "source" has been exposed to be a fraud.

I think you should do some research before blindly believing everything Stanton Friedman says.

Mr. Friedman did such a good job with this particular research he even managed to get Michael Wolf's name wrong. His name is Kruvant not Kruffaut. No wonder Friedman didn't come up with anything lol. I find it hilarious he arrogantly tries to debunk Wolf yet he can't seem to get the simplest of things right being the guys name.

I think in this case Stanton Friedman is full of it.

[edit on 27/11/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

I have to say that wasn't a good interview for me, his body langage was all over the shop when answering questions. I'm no psychologist bust thats my opinion.

He also kept suggesting that the interviewer talk rather then himself maybe its because he didn't want to admit to things he did. Or maybe its becuase he can't make it up on the spot?

Unfortunately I was just listening to most of the interview but, I just watched the end of part four you can see the bit I mean at 5:08 when the interviewer asks 'did the beings discuss their theories on god with you or death for that matter?'

Just watch his response first he repeats the question before answering then he leans back, touches his face and looks up to the left (Visualy constructed images) these are all massive tells that he is thinking up a lie i.e constructing an answer rather then remembering one. Just my opinion.

Heres the video if you want to see the tells they are so obvious once you look for them 5:08.

Edit. Just to mention that if you watch his answer you will see him repeat the up and to the left look several times. If you watch closely you will notice he swaps between this direction, directly at the camera and down to the right. The equivilent of talking to your self or internal dialouge, think about it.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

Keep in mind Dr. Wolf was dying of cancer when that video was recorded. Perhaps that's why he seems to look odd at times. He died on my birthday September 18 back in 2000. And I was '18' years old in 2000.

I've spoken with Paola Harris and Dr. Boylan. Both visited Dr. Wolf and they saw ALPHA COM documents and a photo with Dr. Wolf standing next to Bill Clinton. When Dr. Wolf died, all of the materials were taken by the Feds.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I am aware that he had cancer at the time but trying not to sound callous is that relevant? I don't think having cancer would cause natural involuntary movments present in most individuals to stop functioning. Like why would stomach cancer make telling the truth look like a lie? Perhaps if it is brain cancer it could have neurological effects, do you know what type of cancer he died from?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

No I don't know what type. But I will ask my friend Dick Criswell. He worked under Dr. Wolf in ALPHA COM. He died shortly after this video was recorded. I don't find his demeanor to be that of a liar. He is a bit quirky, but that's just how Dr. Wolf was.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Fair enough as I said thats just my take on his body language.

Line.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Would Mr. Wolf be willing to have his 'artificial intelligence' programming of ethics reviewed by a public panel of PhDs on this site?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'm watching the videos seawolf197 gave the link for, and I'm really grateful to him for this. For some reason youtube gave an error??? and kept saying video 3 was unavailable. But google videos had it, from youtube. There are office interviews and home interviews, I'm watching them all.

While I'm not an expert on the government information except to say, that when he says he's never met an alien he didn't like, but the government was evil, not ets, I am in complete accordance with this. Also, due to his knowledge base, and his expressions and mannners, and especially due to his depiction of ets, and greys, he's the real mckoy. Greys are not machines, they are living beings, people, and they have emotions. They can be kind. There is so much disinfo going around.

These interviews are extraordinary. Thank you so much.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The Amazon Rainforest is being slashed and burned. The cabal have tried to pin this on the peasant farmers, and I've known all along its cooperations. He says its the federal reserve bank. This forest supplies the world of 60% of its oxygen. Without it we will all perish, not to mention cures for diseases, as he mentioned the cure for ovarian cancer. I think this interview can point the way to some of what we need to raise awareness for and turn around, before its too late.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join