It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET'S Strictly a Government Cover-Up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Now for the record I'm a believer in the UFOS. I think they have been around since at least the beginning of time. I think the government is using the UFO phenomenon to cover up their own black projects.

www.disclose.tv...
I look forward to discloser in my lifetime.

EDIT: corrected spelling in title for easier search.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by copper5661
Now for the record I'm a believer in the UFOS. I think they have been around since at least the beginning of time.

www.disclose.tv...

Is there a question or topic here?
Are we supposed to be discussing the theory that Extraterrestrials are strictly a farce perpetuated by the Government?

I'm afraid I don't understand the thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yes I agree with the above post. What is the discussion?

BTW... Spell check is your friend.

Strictly
Cover-up
disclosure

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

I agree with the point you are making. S&F.

I have always said that most of what people see is probably back engineered gvt tech.

Since my sighting back in sept 09, I have been more aware of what tech Gvts are admitting to having developed. Lo & behold, the UK Gvt has just announced the Taranis, named after the Celtic God of thunder.

If it is what we witnessed, then I think I know why they call it Taranis. What we saw was sitting in low cloud, with lights flashing and spinning around, then it had a pinkish light which spun round just before it shot off at high speed.

The govt aren't admitting to having tested this thing yet, but they lie anyway. Only thing I would say is that the thing we saw seemed to be much larger than the dimensions given for this UAV.
New UAV "Taranis"Unveiled for Ministry Of Defence - you tube. Sorry, I don't know how to link videos.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by copper5661
Now for the record I'm a believer in the UFOS. I think they have been around since at least the beginning of time. I think the government is using the UFO phenomenon to cover up their own black projects.

www.disclose.tv...

Yep your absolutely right.

It's the BIGGEST cover up of all time, and also a conspiracy to hide the truth from the public.

It constantly amazes me that this subject, A CONSPIRACY, is not on the front page of this site constantly. There has been a mountain of evidence, since Roswall, that the US government has been blowing sunshine up the rear ends of the people of the world. And yet, all we get here are people wanting "evidence".

I've said it before and I'll say it again, go get the Disclosure Project DVD' and then come here and tell me there is no "COVER UP".

See my signature below, nuff said..........

EDIT: corrected spelling in title for easier search.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Gazrok]

[edit on 2-8-2010 by downunderET]

join