It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

www.myfoxphoenix.com

PHOENIX - He's been at the center of the discussions and controversies surrounding illegal immigration enforcement in Arizona for quite a while.

On the day parts of Arizona's immigration law, SB 1070, went into effect, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is in the news for another reason: there's a price on his head - allegedly offered by a Mexican drug cartel.

The audio message in Spanish is a bit garbled, but the text is clear.

"It's offering a million dollars for Sheriff Joe Arpaio's head and offering a thousand dollars for anyone who wants to join the Mexican cartel."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The immigration crisis has crossed a threshold that the federal government of the US should not ignore. The Mexican cartel have killed over 25,000 people in the last 8 years and now they're threatening US citizens.

My question is this: Why haven't the US government and Mexican government done something about the cartel? Are both governments that scared or corrupt as to just sit idly by and watch an organiztion of thugs lay absolute ruin to both nations?

Why is there not more of a focus on tracking the cartel and identifying its members?

The technology we have today should be able to track telecommunications with the cartel and find their location with the telemetry of the signal.

If this sheriff is killed by the cartel, his blood will be on all the lawmakers hands in both countries. It's already bad enough that 25,000 Mexican citizens have already been killed by these cowards.

www.myfoxphoenix.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Then we know where the cartel is and can kill them
before they kill the sheriff.
But the illuminati does not work that way.
Too Bad.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think that US patriots should organize for the sole purpose of combatting the drug cartels, and this militia should be given sanctuary in the sheriff's county. If the federal government won't combat them, then we need to. They have declared war on the US but because our government would rather fight wars for natural resources, we are failing to fight the real threat. This is not even mentioning the CIA's red palms with the coc aine and heroin trades.

--airspoon

[edit on 2-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
I think that US patriots should organize for the sole purpose of combatting the drug cartels, and this militia should be given sanctuary in the sheriff's county.

The terrible thing about forming a militia to combat this threat is the difficulty of identifying the cartel members.

The US government refuses to secure the border and federal restrictions on Arizonas immigration law will only lead to open defiance against the federal government and possible civil war between the pros and cons.

Touchy situation here and I'be only got one thing to say. Sounds good to me!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

One way to do it, would be to have a "shoot second" policy, to where you can't fire first. Unfortunately, you won't be able to eliminate the cartels until the US plays along too but you will be able to reduce their activity in that region.

Personally, I feel that Mexico has committed an act of war, so I wouldn't even be against threatening Mexico, that unless they clean up their mess, we will do it for them. We have invaded other countries for much less, even under the guise of much less. Now I know that this is unrealistic but it is high time that we show these cartles that we won't take their terrorism sitting down.

I have always been under the impression that the quickest way to deflate the cartels, is to end prohibition but that's not realistic either. Really, the only thing that is realistic, is to form a militia in Maricopa County.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If they kill Sheriff Joe it will be their biggest and last mistake. They will have sown the wind and they will reap the whirlwind.

There isn't an Arizonan with a gun that wouldn't be down on that border waiting for a little payback.

They are showing us all their true colors - prevent us from having open cross border access and we will kill you.

Wrong country, and wrong people to mess with.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Retseh]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If someone kills the sheriff TPTB will have what they want. A race war ( thats what they will claim ). That will give them the justification TPTB want to take all our guns, Well Die trying.

I say the AZ militia shoud deploy to the border and Shoot on site anyone that is crossing. Give the Mexican Government 30 days to notify its citizens then go hot. That would secure the border from the invasion.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
How about post the agreement on who takes down him within the U.S. inner circle and the obvious promotion.

Simple and obvious..the more they remain the higher the promotion...don't you get it ?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

If they kill Sheriff Joe it will be their biggest and last mistake. They will have sown the wind and they will reap the whirlwind.

There isn't an Arizonan with a gun that wouldn't be down on that border waiting for a little payback.

I agree. But that is what the feds are waiting for. Some sort of internationally advertised humanitarian crisis in the US, that involves the so-called plight of illegally entering mexicans. To he!! with US citizens (so they think).

You can bet your bottom dollar that there will be plenty of BATFE, FBI, National Guard, NORTHCOM and all other fed flavors showing up once some "militia type" shoots a single mexican.

edit to add: Tread carefully in these times fellow Arizonans, Texans, New Mexicans and Kalifornians.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I think that US patriots should organize for the sole purpose of combatting the drug cartels, and this militia should be given sanctuary in the sheriff's county. If the federal government won't combat them, then we need to. They have declared war on the US but because our government would rather fight wars for natural resources, we are failing to fight the real threat. This is not even mentioning the CIA's red palms with the coc aine and heroin trades.

--airspoon

I think the US patriots should organize for the sole purpose of combating the US government's prohibition of drugs.

If there was no prohibition; if drugs were DECRIMINALIZED, there would be no criminal cartel. If marijuana was decriminalized (and I purposefully do not say "legalized") then there would be less reason to seek harder drugs which are easier to conceal and flush out of one's system faster for piss tests.

The answer to the "drug problem" is tolerance, counselling, and education, rather than warfare, propaganda, and incarceration.

What would the drug cartels do for a living if one could freely pass into the US with a bag of weed or coc aine?

1st Amendment.

FREEDOM OF ENTHEOGENIC RELIGION,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Personally, I feel that Mexico has committed an act of war, ...

An act of war, based on what, the approval of illegal substances being transferred into the u.s. social structure. The logistics of mobilizing 300+k armed forces as a logistic equation requires surgical applications. I even doubt that we should even consider using twitter as a means of intelligence to designate targets when dealing with Mexico. Unless they arm and test icbm's or so to speak, we wont even sneeze at the thought them being a threat to the borders.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I really hate these news releases to knowhere.
New word for the work of the illuminati.
Why report what the bad guys say.
That must have been the start of shooting the messenger.
If we could have shot Ben Laden right off we would not have
to be warned of an attack we knew nothing about any way
and the bad guy would not have to be found.
Who wants to go into a drug cartel and relay messages.
It must be an illuminati security scam like the Nazis did.
Chamberlain could have stopped Hitler easy as pie.
Perhaps with bad wine the way Christopher Marlowe was ended.

top topics

join