It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many members here were married once, and are still with that person?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just curious, as it would be fun to know who all has found that special someone and made it last. I've been with my wife for 6 years myself...definitely found my soulmate.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My husband is a member who's been married once and is still with that person (me).
But I was married for a year when I was 16-17. But being just a stupid kid, I didn't know what I was doing. OMS and I are definitely together for life.
We had our 18th anniversary this past June.

[edit on 8/2/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Congrats on 18 years!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Married with my wife for 18 years as well but we've been together for... I dunno. We're next-door neighbors so we have always been best of friends as far as I remember. My parents said that her parents always brought her over to play with me. Next thing we know we have been inseparable.

Coincidentally, our age difference can only be counted by days. The coincidence is strange but stranger things have happened.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
How many members here were married once, and are still with that person?
Just curious, as it would be fun to know who all has found that special someone and made it last.
I've been with my wife for 6 years myself...definitely found my soulmate.

Hi Gazrok.

My wife and I did celebrate November last year our 40 years of marriage.
I did met her when I was 18 years old and she was 15,5 years at a dance party.
It was really love at first site.

We had our first ardent kisses then, and I will never forget that moment of feeling myself the luckiest guy in the world.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I was with my first wife for almost 19 years. It was pretty much all bad. Married too young, had a couple of babies, grew apart, you know the story.

I was divorced for 2 years when I met the love of my life. At first, it was kinda wierd to date a woman that was only a year and a half older than my oldest daughter, she was 19 and I was 38. My daughters gave me a little crap about it, they were like "Jesus, dad, what are you gonna go do ? go to Chuckey Cheeses?". Lol! Great ego booster I must say. But after the first few dates, age was no longer an issue. We loved eachother right away. She's my Cupcake and I'm her Muffin.

But here's the kicker, my Cupcake was born on my old wedding anniversery. So June 8th is still part of my life, but in a good way.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I married at 19 yrs old to my first husband and we grew apart rapidly after the loss of our twins less than 6 months after marriage yet we remained together and married for 9 long years trying to make it work.Needless to say it did not.At age 28 i met the man of my dreams on yahoo in a chatroom and the past 6 years have been amazing.We married 3 years ago and will be a lifelong marriage for sure.Krill is a member on ATS aswell and introduced me to this site.Can not thank him enough for that

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have been with my wife for 18 years, and married for 10 years.

And I still love her!!!

(All this and I am only 34)

top topics

join