It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Red Ufo above Italian skies!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This incredible event in daylight is from 29 July 2010 above Treviglio (BG) near Milan, in Italy. You can see clearly a "Red UFO".
The "object" change shape and colours very fast and rotate on itself.

Is this a Jet Fighter?

During this year also Italy is more and more to the center of the Ufo mystery.
The evidence of a constant activity of presumed extraterrestrial nature on our Planet, is confirmed from the multiplying of photographies, films and stories of private citizens, even in Italy.

Source news: ildemocratico.com...#

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Nice one!

And the fighter jet gives it added credibility

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Seems like you should have heard the jet with the birds in background being so clear.And if it was a jet then the object itself is pretty tiny. I have a feeling you are going to hear "It's a Ballon" a lot.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nice as those jets are hunting that UFO.
Did they allready denied the presence of the UFO?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That was amazing Arken!

But wouldnt you expect some noise from the jets?

Is it too good to be true?

link   
Oh I like that one. Anyone know what the people are saying?

link   
There are swallows flying through the frame throughout the video so I do not think there's a fighter jet.

The UFO is doing some pretty serious acrobatics!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I haven't checked out the red "object" yet but I found the fighter jet!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thats not a fighter jet....

Looks like a bird to me.

As for the "UFO"... I'll let more discerning minds handle that one.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Oh I like that one. Anyone know what the people are saying?

He talk with his daughter and say: Please Sara don't touch the camera and even myself... And when she ask, what is that object, he say A Flyng Saucer!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Arken]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It looks like it's constantly tumbling, and now and again it appears that the sun glints off it.

Not sure at all, although this could very well be the view from other side...

www.yowazzup.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The red object is a red mylar balloon. The "changing colors" are where the sun glints off of it as it is tossed about in the wind and rotates a flatter surface toward the sun.

No one wants the "real deal" more than me, but it gets so depressing looking at known objects that people swear and declare are UFOs. It almost makes one tired to open yet another "THIS IS IT" thread.

Please, people, learn to look at these videos objectively before announcing "The video to end all questions!". When the objects in your videos are identified, please stop arguing the point. It doesn't help the search to throw in and argue for every fluttering leaf (or balloon) in the wind. It makes the whole of those looking for truth look absurd. No wonder many do not take the search for UFOs seriously.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wow,.. if that is anything alien, then what ever is flyin that thing best lay off the space juice.
Quite the outta control pilot.
Balloon...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Not to debunk - just adding food for thought.

One thing I just love about living in Italy is every single town has a festival day to honor the Saint(s) of their town.

Now, in allll of Italy, that's a LOT of festivals.

And what does each festival bring?

Balloons. Hundreds and thousands of balloons.

And not just ANY balloons as you can see here.

Big ones, donkey ones, cat ones, odd shaped and colorful, Spiderman and more...

Here's just a few from some of the festivals I've been to this year alone.

It surprises me that someone who seems (from the video) to be a native of Italy would FORGET THIS while filming something that has something else in common with Italy, festivals and balloons... What is that?

The feather - go - lightly way all balloons fly.

So that's either a very well concealed and informed undercover UFO, or a...

peace

Edit = oops

[edit on 2-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The movements do not look intelligent.

If that were an E.T craft, I'd expect the pilot to be severely intoxicated, or taking a midday snooze.

I hate to say it, but a balloon tumbling around in the wind seems to fit the bill here.

If you look at the birds flying through the frame, and then back at the object, it appears to me at least that it's nowhere near as large as some kind of intelligent craft would be.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
EDIT:

Do not know why my post was posted twice. Mods can remove this.

Sorry.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
First thought was that it is a remotely controlled model with balloons attached - but I think attached balloons would interfere too greatly with the rotors for it to be doing these incredible manouevers. If it is a remote of some sort it must have to be helicopter-like, at some frames it almost looks like the center of a turbine prop protruding below. Found some images of red remotes.

There are also times when the object seems longer end to end; glinting could be from scale model windshield. Note that the double rotors on this device make it extremely maneouverable.
(apologies for links - cant seem to get the media section working for some reason.)

Seems like a genuine unidentified though.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Looks like a radio control club -planes are even passing in inverted flight at times.
The lack of sound is due to their true size.
Also the number of passes being made.

As for the UFO -it looks like a build I have seen before

Also see this article:

www.weirdfresno.com...

And this shows how easy it is to make a flying disk

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Did you see them]

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Did you see them]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
Please, people, learn to look at these videos objectively before announcing "The video to end all questions!". When the objects in your videos are identified, please stop arguing the point. It doesn't help the search to throw in and argue for every fluttering leaf (or balloon) in the wind. It makes the whole of those looking for truth look absurd. No wonder many do not take the search for UFOs seriously.

Ive heard this a lot recently. It's as though speculating that this could be a UFO is a sin that is bringing down the credibility of serious UFO research.

So the object has been identified? Yes, possibly - even probably - but by stating that your judgement on the film is right and other people MUST be wrong is in itself a blocker to UFO research and discussion.

I will "argue the point" as much as i want, thank you.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I found the ultimate solution of the video after a long analyse:
Baloon+Swallow+Father&Daughter+Italian Sky=Spaghetti.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join