It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dogs this past month have stopped eliminating outside

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
this is odd,. I will ask my sister about her pets,. and call a friend that has a few dogs, hmm

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You might want to check out this thread:

GLOBAL CATASTROPHE ALERT...06.-07.Aug.2010

Not the catastrophe part, but, within the thread they're talking about how the planets are about to align in a 'grand cardinal cross' (I hope I got that right) - Something rare and all 'in the know' are predicting will cause a lot of strife here on earth.

So, what's my point?

Animals know these things. Maybe what's happening with animals refusing to use the 'out of doors' for their 'necessities' is they're really feeling the solar flares and the planets that are getting all funky in their alignments???

Hey, if they can get all jiggy over earthquakes why not give them credit for 'feeling' planets too? I don't see it being so far fetched. (No pun on fetch intended)

peace

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Just what I was thinking... some kind of frequency assault.

[edit on 2/8/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Where is she getting her facts from, the "commentator" of that web site.
Lately I have had a real need for "solid" information on things of substantial importance,
Cause lately the crazies are comin outta the woodwork and writing stuff that turns up as junk news

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sister in TN says her dogs are doin biznass as usual outside.
Im gonna call this dog thing a sporadic issue
We will see

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think you nailed it:

www.dazer.com...

Probably an hostile neighbour.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I live in the UK, surprise , surprise.... in the countryside, NO neighbours, some farmland but with sheep and cattle so NO pesticides. I know the farmers and they tell what goes onto the fields and when etc and my older dog is left outside during the day when I'm home with te doors open and he is able to come and go when he wants..... Does he ?? No he lays down in the hall way watching the door...........this is recent activity ( past few weeks).. I put it down to the fact he is a little old but he has always had the energy of a pup and did seem to want to explore everywhere...... It is a little strange..

Regards
PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
My male Shiba will not defecate in my yard. He will hold it for days if he has to. We take a two mile walk every morning and that is when he will take one or two movements, sometimes three movements. I collect them all and bring them back to the house for disposal.

This behavior started when he turned 10 months old. Not that I prefer the deposit in my own yard but only so he could get the idea that I approve I would re-deposit his "walk" business into the yard. He never got the idea or he just did not like the idea of going in his own yard.

When he turned two-years-old I got a female Shiba. She takes a two mile walk in the evenings. She is an indiscriminate pooper in that she will poop anywhere. She likes using the yard. She is now one years old.

As for going outside, she loves it, he doesn't like it; he is an A/C kid I guess, I do live in the desert southwest.

This is an interesting observation being made by some. Very odd indeed.

As for other animals, I get turkey bites all the time but that is just them being happy turkeys.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I would look more toward it being a territorial confrontation.

A neighbors dog, or a wild coyote has marked the yard. If he pees or dumps anywhere in the other dogs territory, he is asking for a whole lot of hurt. He just doesn’t want to go there. He is not willing to fight for his territory.

I have had problems with that around here. We have big coyotes in the countryside. When a pack has tried to move in, and mark close to the house, our dogs would get into a fit. They know a fight is coming, because our dogs mark the property constantly. So I/they know the coyote pack is starting to get pushy for new territory and looking for a fight.. I go out and mark the outside perimeter of the property. I know it will provoke a fight when we ignore the new line the coyotes tried to establish. When the pack comes (which will usually be that night), I am waiting. The ones that is left alive, never try to enter the property again. It’s worked pretty good.

We have had two conflicts over the last 20 years.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not trying to sell this stuff...but for accidents get a bucket of 'capture'. The rug will be cleaner than before it happened. It's a powdered enzyme that does all the work and is safe on the most treasured fabrics. Will not budge the tones on an oriental rug or anything else.

There are pest deterrents that probably do the same thing as the dog torture devices, as seen on telescreens. People plug them in around their house to deter rodents. I wouldn't know if they were tuned to not affect dogs and house pets. I doubt that anyone who matters cares one way or another. There's stuff designed for humans as well. The EPA is busy looking for properties which have loose gravel to tax, so I doubt they'll do anything about em pollution or uhf signals. Let us know.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Once they smell poo they will poo inside. You need to clean the area with a special soap to get rid of the smell.

One of our dogs doesn't like to go outside unless a human goes out with him. He will not leave the porch at night unless a human walks around on the grass. I think he is afraid of snakes.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So your dogs are going number two on the floor? A simple fix for that issue is to take them outside more often.

You think that maybe it has something to do with, what.... a conspiracy? Chemtrails? Obama? Mexicans?

Sometimes a dogturd is just a dogturd.

I have two dogs, both lovable mutts. Ones a 5 year-old black Lab mix, the other is a 10 year-old small white terrier mix. They're trained - if they want to go pee, you'll know it. But sometimes they relieve themselves on the floor - it happens. Maybe it's late at night and you don't hear their protestations. Maybe you're out of town for the day and couldn't take the pups with you.

It's gross, but you need to deal with it, otherwise you wouldn't have pets.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Monger]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Have your pets taken any medication or vaccines? Could something be causing a neurological disorder that is triggering this change in behavior? More melamine or something worse in the food these days? Sometimes grain foods can get bacterial contaminations that affect the brain.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I think you nailed it:

www.dazer.com...

Probably an hostile neighbour.

It appears the OP is taking a break. I want to know his location, unless it's a privacy concern. Of course, if it's prescience of an earthquake, it would be interesting to see if other animals in the area are acting up.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, it's because you keep letting them inside. Like the comedian Ron White once said, "if you leave them outside, they will crap there, I've seen them do it."

I'm just saying.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Did you change your work schedule, or their feeding schedule?

Dogs love a certain time to eat, walk, play, sleep, like a child does.

If you change it, you might have hell to pay!

Also, did you change their food? It sounds odd, but their bowels might be adjusting!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
Maybe, just maybe, it's because you keep letting them inside. Like the comedian Ron White once said, "if you leave them outside, they will crap there, I've seen them do it."

I'm just saying.

Some dogs you need to let inside, due to predators or weather. Or to keep it from barking all night. I like my dogs in at night also for protection. If someone breaks into your house and your dogs are locked outside, how does that do the person in the house any good?

The more physical time you spend with your dogs, the better they train. Why even bother getting a dog if you aren't going to be there as their companion?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm in the great lakes area and have several dogs. Nothing out of the ordinary going on here.
Dogs go in the yard and visitors that ring the doorbell go on the porch when they see or hear my dogs.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by maldronath

LOL, is that one of your dogs in your picture?

I'd have a heart attack if one of those greated me on a door bell ring!

Yikes, don't eat me!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by maldronath

LOL, is that one of your dogs in your picture?

I'd have a heart attack if one of those greated me on a door bell ring!

Yikes, don't eat me!

I probably would too if I didn't know they are all sound and no bite LOL
Don't know if this works but its a link to my album, its a pic of an old guy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbee5cdeb21f.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join