It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video Norway 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Here i present a video from you tube which shows evidence of more alien crafts from other worlds/dimensions.

The video is 2.14 long and shows a silent bright white orb moving across the sky. Definitely no Airplane i am aware of. Maybe you will say ISS? I think it is too close to be.

I post this here for your opinion.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by UFOmaster]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Here....you should familiarize yourself with the ability to track satellites, and the ISS:

www.calsky.com...

There are other programs/web sites...perhaps other ATS members can assist.

I found this by merely searching on Google...it isn't normally my devoted hobby.....

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Actually, it is very consistent with an ISS pass. No need to invoke aliens on this one.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Actually, it is very consistent with an ISS pass. No need to invoke aliens on this one.

ISS passing by?

That cant be... ISS is right above us in orbit so seeing it move is totally impossible because its literally out of this world on the edge. Things from a distance esp very high could be moving but to one eyes down below here, it'll look like its in one spot and if it moving , it'll move very very slowly that you wont notice it til you look at it again 10-15 minutes later.

Plus that object is too low to be ISS

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Oh No not you again!

Not alien
Not even a UFO, it's identified. Satellites/ISS.
Look darn it, you made me break my rule of ignoring your posts.
Have you had a chance to have a go at that $50 bet yet from one of the other worthless threads you started and abandoned.

You've got me intrigued now, not about your UFO threads but about your mind. It'd be great if you could start a thread about yourself somewhere so we can all get some insight into your motivations.

Kind regards

Spook

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez

ISS passing by?

That cant be... ISS is right above us in orbit so seeing it move is totally impossible because its literally out of this world on the edge. Things from a distance esp very high could be moving but to one eyes down below here, it'll look like its in one spot and if it moving , it'll move very very slowly that you wont notice it til you look at it again 10-15 minutes later.

No no, think about it a second. It can't be right above everyone right?
It follows a set orbit, which for those people along the path would appear to be above, but for those whose latitude is different, the angle would be shallower.

The latitude comparison between Norway and me in the UK isn't that great - so that's how it would, and has, appeared to me here.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
How is something identified as an alien craft a UFO?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

ISS passing by?

er...ummm...shucks...what to say?

Does that mean that I cannot see the moon anymore because it's in orbit above us and is "literally out of this world on the edge"? What does that even mean?

I think the politest thing I can say is please go and brush up on your education about satellites and orbital mechanics in general, or ask for a lesson from Phage.

Phew! I bit my tongue but I managed it, now I'm going to go off and beat up a door or punch wall in the face. Ooh the horror! ooh the needless stupidity!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

ISS passing by?

Im sorry, but you are very wrong. You absolutely CAN see the ISS pass over with your naked eye. I see the ISS all the time - once I knew what to look for and knew the schedule. For example in the Denver area I can see the ISS fly over following this schedule.

Go here if you want to see it for yourself.

The ISS flying over looks like a small light moving.

I cant even believe that whomever uploaded that video is making the claim ALIEN UFO!!! Give me a break

It totally looks like the ISS flying over.

[edit on August 2nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
All I see is a dot in the sky!
How does that constitute evidence for ET's or aliens?
WHY do you folks LEAP to conclusions like that?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

All I see is a dot in the sky!
How does that constitute evidence for ET's or aliens?
WHY do you folks LEAP to conclusions like that?

Hey careful, who are you calling you folks?!

There's only two LEAPERS on this thread

Unfortunately I fear many more threads like this will occur before any lesson is learned by the honorable member.

edit: because I'm illexic and disliterate.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
Here i present a video from you tube which shows evidence of more alien crafts from other worlds/dimensions.

Even if you could rule out satellites or ISS how you can make the leap that a UFO (as in UNIDENTIFIED, to you...) "shows evidence of more alien crafts from other worlds/dimensions"?...

..."more alien crafts"? Where's the evidence of the others?...

I believe we have been, or are, being visited by something outside of our current knowledge or understanding. But, lights in the sky prove nothing...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Heavens Above

The page above will let you track every visible object orbiting the earth as well as give the location of the visible planets. It's less embarrassing to check the data with your "sighting" than it is to post known objects as "UFOs".

The ISS orbits the earth about 15 times a day.

ISS realtime tracking data

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm going to say it again, I'm not trying to issue a personal attack, but offer an observation.

I think the OP is a troll attempt.

Read through UFOmaster's other topic. The forum mod offers sound advice, as well as myself and many others about how to properly report these kinds of things.

Here he is again, claiming the ISS in the video to be an alien craft, directly ignoring the advice of people AND the forum mod in his other thread.

I'm sorry, if I'm breaking any rules, delete this, but UFOmaster is just a pesky troll.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

A troll attempt?

Listen i post these info's for discussion. I have an open mind!

Just because i won't dismiss such videos as above, as easily as you does not mean i am a troll.

You saw the author of the thread, nobody pushed you in here. If you don't want to discuss my articles then don't read them.

This forum is open to everyone and there ideas and your in no position to start saying delete this thread etc. I have my beliefs and you do yours so treat people how you would like to be treated yourself.

Thankyou

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
My first post ever on the net, kinda scared about it, with all the tyranny afoot lately but... Im too mad these days about all the ignorance and willful disregard for the truth and its implications so here I go into the pool.

I had a thought on all these spirals. Norway, China and Oz

I was reading a popular mechanics last month and I happened across an article about space garbage, old satellites and other space debris thats floating around in orbit. It seems its become a growing problem for space missions and some ideas have been offered on how to fix it (meaning how to get rid of this space junk) And one of the ideas purposed was to release a liquid that would expand as a mist then freeze once expanded working a brake. The mist would freeze and slow the objects in the mist down forcing them to drop out of orbit.

So essentially sounds to me like they spray a mist that exapnds, freezes and then acts like a brake, perhaps misting could be used a brake for other high speed space craft. and thus the thick misty spirals we are seeing,

now i know the shuttle and other publicly known space craft wouldnt be using this but perhaps something unknown is.

anyhow just an idea,

new topics

top topics

join