It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had A Sighting Last Night (Aug 1, 2010) - Light First, Then Appeared Triangular -UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Wanted to report the sighting I had last night. Sorry, I have no proof: didn't have a cam or anyone with me. Not even going to bother reporting to MUFON... I'm about tired of filling out forms etc., so will just let the record be here at ATS!

Between 8:30- 8:45PM, last night, I was leaving my friend's home after visiting. We are only a couple of blocks away from each other. Leaving their drive, I noticed the brightest "star or planet" I thought , shining brightly up in the sky. This was in the direction of my house, and appeared to be right over it. It was starting to get dark, but wasn't just yet for there was still some remaining daylight. Well, I kept my eye on that baby, and I began to think that it was way too low to be a star or planet, and it had gotten brighter. I then noticed the def movement. So I thought landing light, plane , heading to airport? Well, still driving , trying to observe, as I turned onto our street, I lost sight of it for only a second due to a building obscuring the view, but got it back in view, after turning the corner , it was practically overhead now, but a bit past me to the right. Well, when rounding the corner it SUDDENLY appeared as triangular lights, no longer the BIG light? Where did that big huge light go?? It was now a triangle shape of lights.
(This triangular object was unlike the one that my spouse and I had seen before, Isosoles....5 lights - that was officially reported. )

I was like wtheck', doubting what I was seeing until I actually saw the triangular silouette against the sky's backlight. At first notice, it appeared to have two round orangish lights at 2 of the points, the other point had a whitish/or not as orange light, but it also appeared to have a BIGGER red light (non blinking ) at that one point, but I'm not so sure if that RED light could have just appeared to be at the point due to the angle ..It was strange, the red light appeared to hang downward?? not sure. Spouse made me draw it when I got home. Have no scanne though. Hopefully my description is good enough... Oh, and this unidentied, had the appearance of a gray body...maybe again due to the lighting, shadowing?? The other lights DID start to blink some, but not like planes. Only the red did not blink. But WHY did it go from a BIG bright light, to a triangle of lights form?? Object was seen in Franklin County, TN , heading SW.

Curious if anyone else saw this...Anyone ? And what could it be?

[edit on 2-8-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
I'm about tired of filling out forms etc., so will just let the record be here at ATS!

So what you are saying is that you have A LOT of sightings happen to you, and you are tired of filing reports on ALL those sightings and YOU STILL DON'T CARRY A CAMERA WITH YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO?

Not judging, I'm just saying....

Dorian Soran

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

I ''feel'' ya... who'd have ''thunk'' I'd have needed a cam just going a few blocks away to friends and back. Yeah, I just wish I was BORN with a cam attached to my bod...but then again...I'm not even sure that the digital cam I own could have even picked this up? My cam DOES suck, isn't the best... it's just a 2 megapixal anyway...so??? Anyone wanna supply a better one with a night vision? Actually, there is no guarantee that you could even capture this on film...although , this time I at least could have captured the light part of the sighting. but then what good would that do? It's JUST a light! .. I wouldn't have filmed JUST a light . IF ONLY, I'd had my camera,... the triangular part... now THAT image still might not have been picked up at allllllll... I can hardly capture ANYthing at night with my cam, sad to say. Have to admit too, that I'm the world's worst at remembering to carrry a friggin cam .......Too much hurrrying around here...If I have to admit....so am ADMITTING....I'm NOT perfect. Even if I had recorded.... had proof... It would be ''downed'' by others, unbelieving... but that's ok.... ONE DAY, they will see one for themselves...and become privy to the knowledge ''something'' is up .. and theY are real. Not saying ALIENS, just saying it's probably OURS. lol at least I HOPE!

join