It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you an X ?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Nans... if you can read minds, tell me, what kind of life do I live with my family???

I cant read the mind of a person who isn't in front of me !
I just can try to profile you with the few elements I got :
Your posts on ATS, Your avatar etc...

Ok I try :

I think that your are about 25/35 years old.
Your are caucasian, you may be about 1m70/1m80 tall.
I know that you live with your girl friend in an appartement (I cant tell you the place). You are together since at least 5 years but you still haven't made child. It's a project that you'll realize when you will be more "stable" financially.
About your parents, I dont know, but I think that they are still together, Your father as a great influence on you, and you may have a brother older than you or two, and may be a sister.

But this is only "profiling" (An FBI speciality in psychological analisys...). With the few elements I got, I can be totally wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I remember that when I was I child my uncle (Who died on uncertain circumstances at army in Gabon) gave me some "vitamins" (He said me that there was vitamins).
But the PACKING was blank. But I didn't know the DXM. I tought it was another substance called Liquid Deprenyl Citrate (LDC), but I not sure.
In fact, To make MK-ULTRA mind control efficient, I'm sure that some Hypnotic class medics had been used.

And dont forget that the CARLYLE investements, a holding that serve to finance NWO activities, as two chemical societies :
MEDIPOINT and AVENTIS

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
they have extensive interests and investments in South Asia. Gee that sounds just about right. Hong Kong Flu.(hint hint) How many times has this thing broken out in the past 10 or 15 years. It may not be the same actual strain everytime but it is always the same type of occurance, with the media uproar that never gets through to the people here in America until the thing 'somehow' breaks out in their homeland. Our country is ignorant, and couldn't protect us from any type of infliction, whether it is Hong Kong Flus or Anthrax scares. The government only knows how to respond to situations, and that is with no strategy because they have always ignored the situation in hand for many years now, and just are "not able" to preform. 'Not able' really means won't. Kind of like Putin's policy on the Kursk disaster. He could have done something and the whole world knew it. Sorry I'm getting off track here. So my point is, that Carlye and Bush have installed one of the phases of their domination and influence over the World populous.

Now on another note, I would like to point out the company Unocoal. Do you know anything about this company of Frank Carlucci's Investment Group???? And if so, am I correct to say that, it was Unocoal who wanted to build a pipeline from Russia to the Arabian Sea??? Personally I can say with confidence that this company Unocoal, is a very important venture for the Carlye Investment Group, which by the way is owned by Frank Carlucci. Did I mention that George Bush is the head of the South Asia Region??? They say George W. Bush has holdings too. I say they are into something. I heard Burma. Taiwan is obviously on their agenda, and I think the Philippines is becoming more and more profitable for them, now that the war on terrorism is slowly but not so surely getting the 'terrorists'. Whatever that means. Those people, just start wars, steal riches and make a killing, literary!!!!!!!! So what is your input Nans?

[Edited on 16-3-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

I send her a mail and I hope that she will receive it, cause my current mail box is hacked and I dont receive every message.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Group name: AngelsX
Group home page: groups.yahoo.com...
Group email address: AngelsX@yahoogroups.com

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
No, it seems to me that my fellow Frenchmen is actually just a misguided John Edwards fan. Powers such as these do not exist.

Oh, and it was Einstien who discovered that we only use 10% of our brain.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kai-Raega
No, it seems to me that my fellow Frenchmen is actually just a misguided John Edwards fan. Powers such as these do not exist.

C'est toi qui le dis ! Je peut te garantir que les personnes dots de telles "facults" sot pls nombreuse que tu le croit! Pourquoi crois tu que le KGB la CIA et meme d'autre agences comme leMOSSAD ont investies des milions et du temps dans des recerches sur les facults paranormale. De nos jour, le veritable agent de renseignement et pas le James Bond miteux doit etre form aux tecnoques Para-psychologiques.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
It is you who say it! I can guarantee to you that the people equipped with such "faculties" stupid pls many that you believes it! Why you believe that the KGB the CIA and same of another agencies as leMOSSAD invested milions and of time in recerches on faculties paranormale. Our day, the true intelligence agent and not the James Bond seedy character must be formed with tecnoques Para-psychological.

You really live in france ?! I dont know this place named Mortain...

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   
That link you posted earlier said "I am not able to view this forum". Is there an explanation for this???? If there is, could you supply it??? I have seen this many times, but don't know why it happens.

Don't forget, the Burma-Carlye Connection.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Can you tel me more or send a link ?

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
"X" is about these Psychic/mage warriors,who take two sides of a conflict of how one would gain power over the other side to control the Earths fate

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Everyone has psychic abilities, it's just on the matter of how to activate them and to learn to master/control them too.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Really In a sens of X-men. I search for some peoples who are "experienced" in mind control and psychic/cortex abilities.

I just want to know if it could be possible to create a network or an "agency" speciliazed in solving "X" case.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"Micro PK, or Psycho-Kinesis. This is affecting small objects, particularly electrical systems, by using the mind. Researchers had particular success when people tried to influence systems depending on quantum-mechanical effects for their operations, such as Random Number Generators driven by radioactive particle decay. Best reference so far is Margins of Reality by Robert Jahn & Brenda Dunne, which describes their work on PK at the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research lab.

- Remote Viewing. This is the acquisition of information about people, places, and events located at a distance in space and time. Otherwise referred to as clairvoyance. Most common experiments involve determining the contents of pictures in sealed envelopes, or tracing the movements of an experimenter as he or she moves around the town. Best single reference is Mind Reach by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ. This describes their research at Stanford Research Institute back in the seventies.

- These two abilities form the basis of useful parapsychological abilities as far as government interest goes. RV has obvious uses in intelligence gathering. Even if it can just suggest a direction to look or an area to concentrate on, it can serve as a valuable adjunct to more conventional methods of intelligence gathering. Modern intelligence gathering techniques produce massive amounts of information, much of it not very useful. RV may be able to focus that collection effort to some degree. At its most reliable and useful, information might be gained that would be unobtainable in any other fashion, without having highly placed human agents available." Source :
www.mindspring.com...

I got these two...

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There is this term for people with psychic/paranormal abilities,they are called Psions. I learn some helpful thing from this web site --> Psi Pog
-Quetz.

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
...I prefer the CIA approach, more technical, less mystical or new age.
And I dont like them logo, I prefer the Sygma

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Psi Pog is not one of those Mystical/new age web sites.....
It is based on the CIA's research and development of psychic and other form of paranormal powers.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I watch the video, in media section, really impressive. So that I'm asking if ain't no tricks, especially this one :

www.psipog.net...://www.psipog.net/media/video/ni00.avi

But some articles are really interessant.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't know it I am an X... but I do have dreams that come true... Also I can read people really well... I know what they want to hear and can make them do pretty much what I want...

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetz.
"X" is about these Psychic/mage warriors,who take two sides of a conflict of how one would gain power over the other side to control the Earths fate

X men, generation X and the joan of arc signature (X).

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syntax
I don't know it I am an X... but I do have dreams that come true... Also I can read people really well... I know what they want to hear and can make them do pretty much what I want...

The thing I want to know is : DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AS AN X ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join