It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you an X ?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Have you got some Psychicals or Parnormals abilities ?!

Me, I got some :

I can read minds, and also read in living or inanimate objects (Like trees, walls, rivers , but also in computers, informatics systems etc...).
I sometimes see the future and dream of the future.

And I also know some tricks develloped while MK-ULTRA experiments (Like toughts transmit...
Did you know that toughts transmits have still been used after MK-ULTRA for pass Whole military Plans!

In fact, I just ask you, If I'm not mad,
Are you like me, Are you a X ?

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I have weird spasams causing me to blurt out strange words that have nothing to do with my speech patterns, yet they do. It usually comes out of no where as some chill on my back, or sometimes just the spasam and the outburst. It feels good though. It happens almost daily, sometimes several times a day, sometimes in succesion. So I don't rule myself out as a pawn to mystical wisdom by corrupt beings who want to control. Sometimes I think maybe it is for a good thing, rather than something corrupt like the controllers themselves. As for my psychic abilities, well no, I have no recognition of them as of yet. So what exatly makes you an 'X'???

arc

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
no offence AV but isn't that very similar to Tourette's Syndrome? Or are your random words a little less profane?

[Edited on 13-3-2003 by arc]

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I guess I was unable to describe myself well enough. I guess you would have to be there to understand it. I wish I could be more clear with what type of spasmatic outburst I am speaking of. It is less violent than I made it out to be. Really it is nothing big, and like I said this isn't all proven or anything. So I was just asking people their opinions on my theory. So what do you think??? Is it possible for me to be a transmiter for some clandestine militant group in the Fort Collins, Colorado, or even Uranus??? Anybody??????

arc

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm wondering if it is actually a form of mild epilepsy you have AV, where something is disrupting the electrical pattern of your brain. I can see how an outside agency could enhance or cause a seizure of this type, but less sure how they could use it effectively as a channel for their messages

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
was trying to talk to us about. I can tell she knows a whole lot more than I do on waves and all that scientific stuff. That is not my best field. I still run head on it to the knowledge held within science and the paranormal boundries that are endless. I believe in dimenstional reality. In other words, not only do I believe in alien life and God, but I also believe in other realites, with different aliens, and with different Gods. Once again my perception of these things leaves me to believe that is an endless cycle of rebirth and death. I think listening to what Nans has to say would be a wise venture. I am very interested in her research. For her's is mine.

[Edited on 13-3-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
...I cant know all significations but It's for, X-perienced or X-men, or X-ers (X generation). Also, Joan Of Arc, who was analphabet often signed her named with a cross (X).
And also
XV was a sign of recognize for the first christian who lived in Roma...

But here, the X refer to the X-men abilities.

arc

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nans when you say you can read objects such as rivers, walls, trees - what type of information do you pick up? Is it like a sense of what has passed that object (eg in a house you could get a sense of who lived there and what happened?) or have I misunderstood you?

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
When I say that "I read", Its because I believe that everything is writen. You just have to know how to read it. I must tell you that I had some SHAMANIC experiences with Magical Mushrooms and for 3/4 years I OFTEN go to techno free-raveparty, Raveparty are a sort of pagan religion with its rituals and codes...
Arc, I really cant answer you...I still experienced bad vibe place, like an appartement where I lived and where the renter before me suicide-him... It was really a bad place to live and I must go really quick...

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
i think X`ers is a normal like other people
the only different is the brain activity and the sense of
vibration are more then the ordinary people.
but this thing give us a good value anyway if we know some how to used it

arc

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Nans I understand your answer - vibes make perfect sense to me and I have occasionally picked up some pretty inexplicable feelings about some places. For example a few years ago I was cycling along a lovely country lane at 11am one august morning, when for no apparent reason I felt absolutely terrified, back of neck prickling, and just got myself the hell out of there

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think I am. When I focus on a person, I cannot read their minds, but I definately get impressions, happy, sad, darkness, hiding a secret, etc. When I am relaxed (like after 2 glasses of wine) I can ask someone to think the color of their car and I then feel it.. red, blue, yellow, etc. as an example. For people I know, if they are far away and I focus, I can feel them. Strange. I have tried, but cannot develop past this point. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions let me know.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I believe that the human brain is still in devellopment and that some abilities still have to be discovered by us.
I really know only an "MK-ULTRA" way to make these usable and controllable.
Anyway, The first ability to control your mind seems forme to be "the shimen method" : Lao-Tsu and Kung-Fu-tsu : The ZEN.
But the russian hed another method : Classical music and Classical arts in general.
That's how russia in 60's wasz the first "producer" of genious.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think i'm a X. except i can't really read minds. I can see and dream the future and hear electronic weaves (eg. i could hear the TV (muted ofcourse) being turned on from the other room) I'm glad to acturally know that there are ppl out there who is like me.

On thing i don't get is that, how does MK-ULTRA relate to being a X? and why is it called a "X"? am i a gov experiment?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Nans, is this for real? If you do have this power, how did you first start to control it? I'm sure this must be something you could practice and learn more of. So, if you could please explain exactly what you do to get started I would appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Most sctientists say that we still use only 30 % of our brains abilities. They must be rights.
How did I learned to control my my mind ?
For me its a strange story :
In fact I learn to explores and control my mind essentially in techno-free-parties (Techno music is very popular in europe). I started meeting peoples who were like me (-mutants-), and some friends initiate me to shamanism and celtic wizdom.
My girl friend, jessica, were also passionate on timoty leary experiences.
I first learn to control my mind... and after I discorvered why I needed these abilities...

When I was 25 old, I discovered that I was in fact orphan. My "parents" adopted me because I was "born under X" (It's a french expression to say that your mother dont declare your born). After inquiring, I found the center where my parent "find" me and the first place I was born.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I would first like to point out that, I have heard that we only use 10% of our brain, not 30!!!!!!!!! If you could refer me to the source you get that number from I would enjoy it very much. I have been for years, very interested in this subject about brain capability due to the fact that my pursuit for knowledge has eagerly pushed me to expand my mind. Knowing that my mind is limited to certain thresholds of reasoning and thought process, I have become very interested in freeing my mind from such a useless and mind-numbing prision. I found out through friends and my parents that '___' and other psychotropic drugs are known to free the mind from such inslavement for a period of time while those drugs are effecting your body and mind. As a child I knew about these things but never gave them much attention or thought. I knew all I needed to know as a kid, and it wasn't until I became older and more mature that I realized I was numb. Once I realized my mind was restricted, those drugs became very appealing to me. I had always been told they could be dangerous if mistreated or used in the wrong way. Yet I still became more and more interested in experiencing them myself.

Now out of all the crazy things I have done nothing was more mind altering than the very new and very dangerous DXM. It stands for a really long medical term that I can't remember, muchless spell correctly. This drug was like '___', PCP, and Extasy combined. It's really just Tussin-D(the ingredient in all cough syrups) and a bunch of speed and PCP mixed together. They say their are several forms of it, and it is different in some way due to the different drugs that may or may not be included in the batch. Now I took this drug three different times and each time it was different, but along the same framelines of intoxication. I never went to any raves just because I am not the one to party like that and I enjoyed being with small groups of friends and no one else when I experiment with such vile and unpredictable drugs. I also felt more of a personal connection to nature on these drugs and I enjoyed that more than a bunch of high and sweety people that glow. Now I was just wondering if you have ever heard of this drug before??? Do you know it's origion, and it's many chemical formulas??? Have you ever done this before??? Remember it is a psychotropic and it has effects on the person who takes it that makes it almost impossible to explain to those who are ignorant to this experience. I once found a website that described the effects of the drug and it's medical purposes. This desription was written by a doctor who did a very good job describing how it effected you, considering the fact that he had only talked to those who had done it themselves and was writing the description from their experiences instead of his own. How he did that, or how they did that is beyond me. They must have been on the drug while they described the effects, because when I was sober I was unable to describe it to anyone in anyway possible other than telling them it was like no other. This drug can be fun and it can be scary, just like all drugs. So if anyone has any extra info on this DXM thing or any other drug like it than let me know. I will try and find this website that describes this drug that I told you about earlier, DXM.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The website that talks about this drug is: www.totse.com/en/drugs/rare and exotic drugs/index.html

So I didn't give a direct link, I don't really know how to supply that on my own knowledge.

By the way once you arrive on that page, you have to scroll down a little bit on the screen until you find Dextromethorphan FAQ and then click on it and walla. I hope someone is interested in this subject because I think this drug is a menace to the people who will abuse it in the wrong ways for the wrong reasons. So there you go. I hope you enjoy the link.

[Edited on 14-3-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I dont like to talk about but I participate (With my consent) to an experimentation about a non-lethal microwave radar. but I think that "they" also used a drug to make the HF signal "reacting".
This radar send a Ultra frequency in internal ear that put you in a "catatonic" state. On a friend, who was subject to epilepsy, this weapon always causes crisis.
I'm not an epileptic, but the use of these frequency put me a "semi-epileptic" state.
This weapon is also really more efficient if the "target" is in a semi-sleeping state (Paradoxal sleep).

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Nans... if you can read minds, tell me, what kind of life do I live with my family???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join