It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jane Burgermeister faces imprisonment, hints at suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have a lot of time for Jane Burgermeister. She did as much as anyone to raise public awareness of the wider issues surrounding the swine flu vaccination and can take some small credit for the widespread derisory response to the jab.

On the other hand Ms Burgermeister has shown flaws and weaknesses that have always made me a little wary and suspicious of her work. She has never quite answered properly the questions raised concerning the validity and bona fides of her lawsuit against Baxter and has always reacted defensively when questioned. She also in my view shows a distinct tendency toward paranoia.

So I don't know quite what to make of the latest (July 31) entry in her blog.

According to Jane she is being set up for criminal prosecution and imprisonment by the Austrian government and judiciary. This is being achieved, she says, by the courts attributing documents and statements to her original case-file for which she herself was not responsilble. In short she is being framed.

Towards the end she says:

It is clearly better to commit suicide than be murdered or abused after an illegal court guardianship process or arrest. I have no fear of death. My conscience is clear. I will not spend one minute alive under the court custody.

This may be a genuine cry for help or it may delusional paranoia. Either way I feel very concerned about Jane Burgermeister.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm surprised she's still in one piece. What she did was an act of bravery on par with the Wikileaks expose. Regardless of what her credentials are (how can that possibly make a shred of difference?!), she brought to light something that is as unethical and immoral as anything I've ever heard. Pharmaceutical companies are not meant to spread disease deliberately, nor to create them for use under false pretenses on the population at large - particularly by force. That was where the whole business was intended to go. They wanted to take power over all nations because of the "epidemic". Fortunately, enough people had their heads up already due to the efforts of this woman. Nature took it from there by making it an epic flop.

We have the opportunity to prosecute the real criminals here. It looks like she fears for her life with good reason. It would be a shame if that were to be the case. She will be a martyr to our apathy and lack of appreciation.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Looks like Jane is starting to get her act together and is taking her case to the European Court of Human Rights. Does she have a lawyer? It's not altogether clear.

Link

join