It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Backdoor Dictatorship....Fuggheabout Congress...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Ya know, I'm getting a little bored hearing liberals scream about their 'Rights.' Poor babies. Some policeman or other trampled on their 'Rights.'

What? Somebody stole your food stamps? There are no more rights in America if Obama gets away with his backdoor dictatorship. There is no more Constitution according to Obama's Marxist ideology. The three branchs of the Federal Government will be fused into one chair in the Oval Office, if Obama has his way.

Yes, liberals. Someone can steal your food stamps and get away with it. Because your Messiah is working on a plan to create a dictatorship. The good old fashioned Kenyan/Indonesian/Marxist way.

-------------------------------------------

Obama Has Plans to Pass Immigration Laws Without Congress's Input

Rep. Brian Bilbray, R-Calif., confirmed on my radio show Friday that he had heard about the internal USCIS memo more than a month ago and, together with 48 other members of the House, had sent a letter to Obama on July 1 asking him to state whether he intends to go around Congress and grant illegal alien amnesty through presidential order. The president has not replied to the Bilbray letter.

Obama's back-door amnesty threat is real

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: August 02, 2010
1:00 am Eastern

© 2010

An undated memo surfaced on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services letterhead last week from four agency staffers to Director Alejandro N. Mayorkas. The memo was titled "Administrative Alternatives to Comprehensive Immigration Reform." The memo outlined 18 ways ("used alone or in combination") to make a legal resident of every illegal alien in the U.S. through "a non-legislative version of amnesty."

The memo is a blueprint for presidential dictatorship.

The Obama administration's first media reaction to the memo was to question its authenticity. By Friday, the Obama sock puppets were admitting the memo was genuine, but "nobody should mistake deliberation and exchange of ideas for final decisions," according to a USCIS spokesman.

Rep. Brian Bilbray, R-Calif., confirmed on my radio show Friday that he had heard about the internal USCIS memo more than a month ago and, together with 48 other members of the House, had sent a letter to Obama on July 1 asking him to state whether he intends to go around Congress and grant illegal alien amnesty through presidential order. The president has not replied to the Bilbray letter.

Like the earlier threat to use the administrative powers of the Environmental Protection Agency to impose carbon restrictions and "fees" if Congress failed to act on the Obama "Cap and Trade" proposal (under which Obama promised electricity rates would "necessarily skyrocket"), this threat to directly grant amnesty to illegals by presidential dictate was seen by many other Obama cheerleaders as a savvy political move to increase pressure on Congress to act on "comprehensive immigration reform."

Don't believe it.

While there's no doubt Obama would prefer signing congressional amnesty legislation (if only because of the opportunity to include another kite tail of goodies for his labor, environmental and lawyer backers), time is running out. Even crazy Harry Reid has recognized that We the People are just too aware of the amnesty issue and way too opposed to it to allow passage of such a bill this close to an election.

But Obama's political need for an amnesty is too great. Obama views illegal aliens as undocumented Democrats – future voters vital to the re-election of the regime in 2012 and, if possible, the deus ex machina miracle needed to save enough failing congressional Democrats to hang onto control after this fall's election.

What gave away Obama's real intent is the unfolding presidential jihad against Arizona.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
In light of the news that Democrats in Congress no longer have to work for a living............I mean, talk about your welfare liberals at congressional pay scales...............and why should Democrats in Congress complain they don't have to work anymore.

In light of the news that a Democrat in Congress is on continual vacation while Obama creates a Marxist dynasty, the Dems have decided to do something provacative.

They are throwing a big party for Charlie Rngel

----------------------------------------------

The Hill reported that New York Sens. Charles Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand, along with Gov. David Paterson, are putting together an Aug. 11 birthday gala at The Plaza Hotel in Manhattan. Tickets will run from $200 to $2,500

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
For efficiencies sake, we can call the Obama Administration and exercise in 'Downsizing.'

We don't need those 60 senators and that 500 plus august gathering of the House anymore.

Why, all those people sitting around on the Supreme Court....waaaayyyyy too many people for Obama's tastes.

Elect a few federal judges who owe their first born to the president, downsize congress and send them to Club Med, the make the Federal Reserve the true second branch of the Federal Government (behind Obamaship).

While all this downsizing is going on, have the unions organize protestors to shout that America is losing all its Constitutional Rights....duh!

www.breitbart.tv...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Seriously, now. Isn't it time we quite complaining about how bad things are getting in America.

I mean, because eventually SEIU will organize another protest to complain about the loss of Constitutional Rights to those who are NOT citizens of the United States.

Let's take this moment of peace and quiet to make fun of Bulgarians...

Drunk Bulgarian Tries to Wear His Shorts.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You're spamming the board with this thread. If you have to reply to your own post 4 times just to get it noticed, take the hint that nobody wants to discuss your topic.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think this is worth discussing.

If Obama can do everything by executive order than what does he need a Congress for?

I remember Bush complaining all the time that it takes TOO LONG to get anything passed through Congress.

And the same thing is happening now. Dems and Repubs butting heads and nothing is getting done except through backdoor payoffs and favors.

Now corporations can run for seats in the House and Senate can't they?

It's easy to see where all this is heading.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Republican propaganda that's all. No truth to it, but that is usual for WND and Fox news

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Too bad you're not paying attention!
This is EXACTLY what Obama and his ilk are doing - establishing a dictatorship! The abuse of Executive Orders and Departmental Regulations has continued unabated under this administration. Wake up!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

It's really interesting that so many Independent Voters are taking the Republican/Tea Party Point of View.

How can you complain about not having any Constitutional Rights when you protest to give away your Constitutional Rights to illegal aliens?

Cuccinelli: Va. police can ask about immigration status‎ - 41 minutes ago

Law enforcement officials in Virginia can inquire into immigration status ... immigration law in Arizona--Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has ruled ...
Washington Post (blog)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You Obama haters really need to stop recycling lines from the Bush era. This is getting downright hilarious.

Here is a breakdown by PolitiFact.com of Obama's campaign promises, those kept, compromised, broken, stalled, in the works, and so on.

www.politifact.com...

The Obameter Scorecard

Promise Kept = 120
Compromise = 37
Promise Broken = 19
Stalled = 83
In the Works = 243
Not yet rated = 3

Here's a fair analysis of his progress on transparency, torture and accountability, detention, targeted killing, military commissions, speech and surveillance, and watch lists. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Step away from your talking points and THINK.

[edit on 8/2/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Dude, it's way down on the last administration. Bush signed 291 executive orders. If you want any credibility you have to deal with facts and not expect people to get outraged if Obama uses an executive order.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

That's hilarious. Who is it that keeps bringing Bush's name up time after time after time?

And you are blaming Obama haters for continually bringing up Bush's name?

Oh, yeah. Welfare humor. I get it. It's Bush's fault you guys are talking about Bush.

Say, are you in Virginia? If so....look out. You might be profiled because you are driving without a driver license or any other form of legal documentation.....except maybe a Democratic Party Voters' Registration Card.

Well, sounds like the Laredo Highway and Arizona might both get a rest from the relentless SEIU organized immigration protests.

Do you think they will organize protests in Virginia? I mean, Virginia is soooooo close to Washington?

Immigration protestors: They have food stamps. They have welfare. They have buses provided for travel. All on your taxpayer dime.

Cuccinelli: Va. police can ask about immigration status‎ - 41 minutes ago

Law enforcement officials in Virginia can inquire into immigration status ... immigration law in Arizona--Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has ruled ...
Washington Post (blog)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fred call

I have a checklist...soon to be published...watch for it. It's hilarious. Trust me.

Obama golfs during BP oil spill
Obama is a monkey
Obama disses Boy Scouts

I'm telling you...you can't make this stuff up. It's like people have gone insane.

Same people who defended stuff when the last admin did it are now using the same arguments against the current administration. Amusing.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I suppose it can't be any more hilarious than the front page photo of Bush shaking hands with an alien dressed like Elvis.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by fred call

I have a checklist...soon to be published...watch for it. It's hilarious. Trust me.

Obama golfs during BP oil spill
Obama is a monkey
Obama disses Boy Scouts

I'm telling you...you can't make this stuff up. It's like people have gone insane.

Same people who defended stuff when the last admin did it are now using the same arguments against the current administration. Amusing.

Watching party people suckered into lame "divide & conquer" bickering to defend their party leader is real amusing.. in a sad 1930s German sorta way.

"My dear leader only did what your dear leader did" SHOULD set off intellectual alarms.. all bush did was hand the ball of proto-fascism to team DC mafias' star running back... watch as he jukes & fakes his way down field as his fans cheer.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
You're spamming the board with this thread. If you have to reply to your own post 4 times just to get it noticed, take the hint that nobody wants to discuss your topic.

Attempting to deflect a thread by playing "shoot the messenger" is also against the rules here.

Your comments on the subject of the OP?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Sadly, no need to make any of it up. Obama's actual inane actions are all over the news.

ALL obama has accomplished in his administration so far is just what the scoreboard in my signature says - blame Bush, accomplish nothing.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Republican propaganda that's all. No truth to it, but that is usual for WND and Fox news

Sadly, some of us saw this coming over a year ago.

EPA Poised to Declare CO2 a Public Danger

GM -Government Motors
(Obama's "pre-packaged" BKs for Chrysler and GM violated the Constitutional rights of secured creditors in favor of the UAW and other unsecured interests, to secure union support)

The Anti-Industrial Coup: Environmental Dictatorship by Decree

Obama's Budget Calls for Auctioning ALL CO2 Permits
(since Congress has NOT enacted their own budget, Obama's will be 'agreed to' for "guidance")

Administrative Agencies have been given a green light to go forward with whatever moves Obama's agenda, regardless of their original, intended, authority:

EPA to Crack Down on Farm Dust

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is considering a crackdown on farm dust, so senators have signed a letter addressing their concerns on the possible regulations.

The letter dated July 23 to the EPA states, "If approved, would establish the most stringent and unparalleled regulation of dust in our nation's history." It further states, "We respect efforts for a clean and healthy environment, but not at the expense of common sense. These identified levels will be extremely burdensome for farmers and livestock producers to attain. Whether its livestock kicking up dust, soybeans being combined on a dry day in the fall, or driving a car down the gravel road, dust is a naturally occurring event."
www.news9.com...

Using administrative agencies to "regulate" where Congress won't legislate is an end run around the Constitution, and this is just another step in the process. He's loaded up his agencies with "Czars" who will do what Congress won't: destroy capitalist institutions, re-distribute wealth, and ensure re-election by buying-up favorite constituencies before 2012.

As he and his cohorts agree, "No good crisis should go to waste." They leave the door open to unlawful, but politically popular, responses like banning deepwater drilling after they approved it and billions were invested, and despite loss of jobs, facts, science, and local disapproval.

Obama Social Agenda Moving Forward by "Crisis"

Obama will get what he wants regardless of what Americans want, or the law permits.

deny ignorance

jw
[edit to add News Snippet]

[edit on 2-8-2010 by jdub297]

top topics

join