It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Rivero Vs. Alex Jones: What the heck just happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm not sure what exactly happened but on Whatreallyhappened.com with Mike Rivero, it says...

ANNOUNCEMENT
"As of the end of August I will be leaving GCN to do my show over at Republic Broadcasting. My first day at Republic will be Monday August 23rd, followed by a week of doing both shows, with my last day at GCN Friday August 27th. The Saturday show is still up in the air at this time.
My show will air earlier in the day on Republic, running from 2PM to 4PM Central Time. As usual, podcasts will be available."

UPDATE:
"I have just been informed by the Alex Jones show that they are canceling my monthly interviews commencing this coming Tuesday. Imagine my shock and disappointment. No, really, just imagine it!"

There is also a website here...
kennysideshow.blogspot.com...

For me this is really sad. I respect Mike Rivero very much, more than Alex. I hate to see fighting in the revolution team.

Does anyone else have any information on this or would like to give an opinion. I thought Jones was tightening his grip on Israel, but now I know this is not the case.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike360

Jones got fed up with Rivero obsessively blaming Zionists for everything. Now Rivero has gone the way of Jeff Rense.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Don't you think they should meet in the middle. I know Mike Rivero is obsessed with Israel and zionists, which he does have a point and a lot of information. However, Alex Jones doesn't seem to talk about the subject too much.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I try not to personalize radio jockeys. I don't really care much about their personal lives, I only care about the message. I try and filter out what is relevant and discard the rest. I will continue to listen to both Alex and Mike.

There are many factions fighting for positions of dominance in the New World Order. This is to be expected. Some patriots focus too much on one faction to the detriment of the message - freedom.

Whether it is Zionists, Neo-Cons, Occultists, The Catholic Church, Mormons, Moonies, Corporations, liberals, conservatives, or any of a thousand other groupings doesn't really matter. They are all woven into the vast tapestry of the human experience. Placing more importance on one group over another does not strike at the root - our fallibility as human beings. It is our ideas and actions that matter.
None of us has perfect knowledge and will never have, but we can strive to be compassionate and generous. We can resist evil influence. We can shed ourselves of materialism and greed. It is said that: "it is easier to put on slippers than to carpet the whole world". If we want the world to change, we must change first.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Happy days. I always felt uncomfortable watching the interviews with mike on infowars.. then again I always feel uncomfortable watching Alex interview anyone.. the way he talks over people and forces words into their mouths is nauseating at best, dangerous at worst. He also seems to have utter contempt for most callers and god help them if they have an opposing viewpoint.

It's becoming apparent that he views other truth seekers with stations and websites as corporate competition and does his best to marginalise anything that will get remotely as popular. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Alex Jones:

Shill? Probably not.

Greedy Asshole? Most definately.

Sad times for people that just want the truth...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Such petty disagreements show that they have little interest in what is going on at home, but rather are focused on branding an information product for purchase. We need advanced tools to take action, change the laws and organize clear dissent.

new topics

top topics

join