It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Domino UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hi all, this is my first posting of a thread starter.Right these images depicting a very unusual looking, in what i have termed," Domino UFO" where found by me on a certain web site which i will provide the link for.This object does look very bizarre , the only thing i can come up with is some kind of gimmick balloon or possible high altitude weather balloon. Unfortunately there dose not appear to be any more information on these pictures apart from this quote that came with these images this person took;Was wondering if anyone on ATS could shed any more light on what these images could be.Cheers in advance.

quote; " i saw this from my south facing balcony traveling west to east on the 25/7/2010 6:15 in the afternoon":

check post 4485 on this link for the original source of these pictures and witness to this object there are more pictures of this object from this link. link source; www.davidicke.com...

[edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sorry, but it seems as if this has been posted earlier. You can find the thread here:

ATS Thread: Super UFO ET Evidence!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
Sorry, but it seems as if this has been posted earlier. You can find the thread here:

ATS Thread: Super UFO ET Evidence!

Cheers, should have known that nothing gets past ATS members eh

.Could a MOD please delete or close this thread please, thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion on this topic in the existing thread found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join