It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS is a man made virus !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

We are on a thread where we are discussing whether HIV is man made or not. NOT whether HIV causes AIDS.

We are in a thread where the title is stated as such:

AIDS is a man made virus !

We are in a thread where the O.P. begins with this statement:

Aids was created in a lab in the US between 1960 and 1970 to use as population control .

The fact of the matter is that the O.P. does not even mention HIV at all!

Either get to the topic or stay off the thread.

You sure are desperate to silence me, why is that?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Wow - your only around 3 decades behind with your 'revelation'.

This is the kind of crap that annoys the hell out of me - in some way i am glad you are posting about this - on the other hand, everyone should know this already, they fact that people dont know - or even that they contest the issue is .. words fail me - the world is not what you see on TV, but that is the only reality that most know.

what are you implying? this information was proved 3 decades back??

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
In support of what JPZ is saying:
show me one aids test that actually tests for the virus.

The syndrome is apparently caused by
AZT, and the other "Aids" drugs, vaccines, and the placebo and suggestive effects.

Junk Science Goes Belly-Up
"The incredible Gallo incident will be a scar on the history of science. "—Don Francis
"Gallo was certainly committing open and blatant scientific fraud. "—Joseph Sonnabend

The journalists reporting this event didn't notice the telltale signs that there was something fishy about the occasion. An obvious anomaly was that the announcement was made prior to publication of the articles presenting the evidence. A firm rule of scientific publication bans this practice.

It hobbles the critical reception because scientists cannot comment on research that they haven't seen. Further, prepublication celebrity suborns scientists to see in the articles what the media have acclaimed. In this case the priming was unusually strong. By designating Gallo's findings the shining path to victory over AIDS, Secretary Heckler in effect laid down the orthodoxy governing AIDS research funding. But this in turn set limits to critical opinion. As it happened, there were quite a few scientists who gave Gallo's claims little credence. But their voices were not heard because journalists didn't search for critical comment; and in a very short time the orthodoxy was so entrenched that critical views seemed aberrant, even "loony".

www.ourcivilisation.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
* Smallpox vaccine theory

In 1987 there was some consideration given to the possibility that the "Aids epidemic may have been triggered by the mass vaccination campaign which eradicated smallpox". An article[8] in the Times suggested this, quoting an unnamed "adviser to WHO" with "I believe the smallpox vaccine theory is the explanation to the explosion of Aids". It is now thought that the smallpox vaccine causes serious complications for people who already have impaired immune systems, and the Times article described the case of a military recruit with "dormant HIV" who died within months of receiving it. But no citation was provided regarding people who did not previously have HIV. (HIV is now considered to be a contraindication for the smallpox vaccine - both for an infected person and their sexual partners and household members.[9][10]) Some conspiracy theorists propose an expanded hypothesis in which the smallpox vaccine was deliberately 'laced' with HIV

source ..

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, originated in non-human primates in Sub-Saharan Africa and was transferred to humans during the late 19th or early 20th century

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

First of all its HIV and not AIDS, also sexual intercourse is not the only transmission root in the west the biggest transmission route according to one study I read was shearing needles among intravenous drug users.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I was told by a girlfriend who worked at the San Diego zoo that half of the monkeys in captivity around the world had HIV. They got it from monkeys used in AIDS research that were later introduced to the zoo populations. Zoo workers were very cautious to not be bitten by monkeys. I can't find any info to back this up so it will go into the conspiracy theory pile.
Related article:
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Over the course of nearly a decade is what brought us to Africa and the development of the Drugs!

So, how does a virus start in Africa but hits Africa a decade later? More proof that it wasn't natural from SIV?

As for straights, well it was inevitable that they too would be hit, but far differently, why? Well, let us say coc aine, ICE, synthetics, and heroin; all the fabulous things that suppresses the immune system and causes a positive reading on a supposed 'precursor'.

So, you are saying it wasn't the virus but the drugs (not medication)? I say it is a combination of the two. Or are you saying that anyone who has ever died of AIDS has been on drugs?

by the way, I hate your signature!

Good. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I was told by a girlfriend who worked at the San Diego zoo that half of the monkeys in captivity around the world had HIV. They got it from monkeys used in AIDS research that were later introduced to the zoo populations. Zoo workers were very cautious to not be bitten by monkeys. I can't find any info to back this up so it will go into the conspiracy theory pile.
Related article:
www.sciencedaily.com...

wanna help me out , im a sucker for research , and would love to add proof of this and what if possible to find out how long ago these chimps were transfered to the zoos.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I listened to the worlds leading expert on Mycoplasma describe this situation in great depth on GSN radio.

Here is info that makes it quite plain, though it is not widely known.
threads like this help

Health Education AIDS Liaison, Toronto
GALLO INVESTIGATED

This massive inquiry by investigators for Rep. John Dingell (D-Mich.) was buried when chairmanship of the U.S. Congress House subcommittee that oversees the National Institute of Health (NIH) went from Democrat to Republican control in early 1995. According to the draft report of this three-year investigation by Dingell's staff there was a "continuing coverup" by successive U.S. administrations of scientific misconduct ("fraud") by Gallo and other American scientists in the "discovery" of the "AIDS virus" and the invention of the "AIDS test". The bottom line is Gallo admits he had not isolated HTLV IIIb (HIV) the "probable cause of AIDS" at the time he conducted his seminal experiments.

www.healtoronto.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Please quote scientific studies. Not blog posts from virusmyth.com.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Please quote scientific studies. Not blog posts from virusmyth.com.

The articles I provided were not "blog posts" and now you have gone from simply being ignorant to willful deceit, which you may have been guilty of from the beginning, and are only now revealing it.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Either get to the topic or stay off the thread.

You sure are desperate to silence me, why is that?

I'm not trying to silence you. Just stating that you are off topic.

1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Want to discuss the topic? Then let's do it.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is from the university of New Hampshire study guide regarding the investigation of svientific fraud. they are quoting the UofC...

So why would the fundie supported Rep admin dump the investigation and exposure of this fraud?
IMHO
That is a question people really ought to be asking.

Source: The University of California at San Diego’s Online Resource for Instruction in Responsible Conduct of Research: Research Misconduct (rcr.ucsd.edu...)

Subsequent reports suggested that recordkeeping in the Gallo laboratory was poor. By 1991, a preliminary report from the Office of Scientific Integrity (OSI) noted evidence of misconduct by Gallo, but a final report essentially held him responsible only for inadequate oversight of work done under his leadership. By the end of 1992, the newly formed Office of Research Integrity (ORI) found Gallo to be guilty of research misconduct. In late 1993, the ORI dropped the allegations against Gallo and Popovic because, based on "new standards," the evidence was insufficient to prove their case. This highly publicized case brings into question a number of issues including recordkeeping in research and the process of handling allegations of research misconduct.

ori.hhs.gov...

svientific fraud...?
ooopsi
I ment swinetific fraud.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

I'm not trying to silence you. Just stating that you are off topic.

I am no where near off topic, and you quoting T&C doesn't make my posts any more off topic, and in fact, you blathering on about me being off topic is off topic. Want to get back on topic?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

I was told this in 1990. I suppose after 20 years the zoo populations could have been made free from SIV or HIV. My girlfriend did get bitten but the monkey did not pierce her skin. If pieces of other animal's DNA are found in the HIV virus then this is the smoking gun that tells us it was manufactured. But maybe the disclaimer is that retroviruses steal DNA.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Related article:
www.sciencedaily.com...

discovermagazine.com...

U. S.-bred lab chimps after we're done with them. That's why sanctuaries are needed here. At this moment, the United States is up to its ears in chimps. During the 1980s, laboratory supply companies bred chimps like crazy to meet the demands of AIDS and hepatitis researchers. That didn't work out too well. By the late 1990s researchers conceded that while some chimps become HIV-positive, almost none develop full-blown AIDS. At least 200 chimps have been exposed to HIV, yet only two may have died of AIDS. The researchers switched to macaque monkeys. For a short time the National Institutes of Health, which funds much of the biomedical research in this country, considered killing HIV-exposed chimps when they were no longer useful. The NIH later decided not to, in part because the animals are listed as an endangered species. But the surplus has mounted—today more than 1,600 live in various primate facilities in the United States—and humans have begun to ask themselves a serious question: What are we going to do with these animals?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
In support of what JPZ is saying:
show me one aids test that actually tests for the virus.

The viral load test is a quantitative measurement of HIV nucleic acid (RNA)

www.labtestsonline.org...

Viral isolation through viral culture, nucleic acid tests to detect viral RNA, and tests to detect p24 antigen can be used to demonstrate virus or viral components in blood, thereby verifying infection.

hivinsite.ucsf.edu...

For more info, look up HIV PCR testing.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

i know that i am throwing in on this subject with out a formal invite but it is one that needs to come to light, FT Detrick MD. is was the us army test lab for infections diseases, and viruses, back in 1947- 48 a lab was created to look in to siv virus sub infections, 20/20 did a story back when aids first came out about the use of said lab and the use of chimps, now it is green monkeys, and yes when the labs are done with them off to the zoo they go or did , nova had a show on them chimps and how there are now being kept at an old lab for they are to infected with other infections to be sent to zoo's. i will try to find web sites that will tell more.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

My mistake. Virusmyth.com is not a blog. I thought it was.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

All I know is that after I tested positive, I wasn't on the meds for about 3-4 years (which is normal). My viral load skyrocketed while my T-4 cells plummeted.

I went on an anti-viral medication and somehow, my viral load went to undetectable while my T-cells skyrocketed (they are well above what is considered "normal" by over 300).

Was it the meds or did my lifestyle change so drastically that I wasn't killing myself anymore? I'll tell you one thing. The only thing I can remember changing was having to take that pill once a day.

So take from it what you want.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
So why would the fundie supported Rep admin dump the investigation and exposure of this fraud?

Perhaps it would have proven the simplest explaination. That HIV was man made?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join