It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS is a man made virus !

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
HIV is not a virus. It is particles the body emit when it has undergone stress of a type that stresses the immune system. This can be injury, stress, anal sex, etc.

The travesty is that there are people who know HIV isn't a virus, but they don't disclose this. There's too much money being made, especially in Afrika. Do you realize how many people are employed and profiting in Afrika because of HIV? People are receiving millions of dollars for research.

Everyone who has or believes they have seen a photo of HIV is wrong. What you have seen are artist interpretations. The virus has NEVER been isolated! I believe it has to be the ONLY virus that has never been isolated in the history of mankind.

On a different path...you do know that we have had far greater scientific capabilities than commonly thought. Certain societies on Earth have access to extremely advanced technology. So while it is generally thought that scientist couldn't manipulate viron in the 50's, it's correct unless you take into account the technology certain societies have.

I'm not ready to say it's alien intervention, in fact I lean more toward this advanced society of humans on Earth. It has been suggested that they've been up to biological warfare since The Black Plague. Some researchers have brought to light how many times before the plague broke out, there would be sightings of people in black robes waving too and fro what they took as a sickle. Hence the images of the Grim Reaper that you may see. These people would be seen in say, the fields where the food is grown, waving "sickles" about.

To the peoples of this age, they couldn't understand seeing people in contaminate suits with cannisters spewing infectious agents onto their food in the fields.

Just a thought.

What is the HIV virus profitting from its infection. I know other virus are feeding and breeding, but what is HIV doing? I know it supposedly turns off the immune system, but for what reason?

First flag was; how come someone who has supposedly died from HIV has very little of the "virus" in their body? If someone dies from small pox, there will be massive amounts of the virus everywhere. Most people who are HIV+ and studied after death have very little, if any signs of HIV. This goes completely against viral protocol.

As I've stated, I had a girlfriend who was diagnosed with HIV, so I believe there is something going on. It just isn't the HIV virus. I don't believe doctors are part of a big, intentional conspiracy, I just believe they basically do what they're told.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Bayer Exposed ( HIV Contaminated Vaccine )

If they will do this, what makes you think others wouldn't???
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ManMade]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Hmm, maybe AIDS/ HIV were actually designed to cure a type of cancer but the experiments went horribly wrong and instead kills instead of cures? just a thought that your post made me think.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

The only reason they pop up and seem to kill people so rapidly is because they're a virus. They're not alive so antibiotics isn't effective and your body isnt too good against a virus with no vaccine, case in point chicken pox, polio, whooping cough.

P.S. Malaria is a parasite so that argument gets thrown out the window

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Where is your proof? An article in -- what language is that? Scandinavian? -- which is very short and says, I'm sure, almost exactly what you said with no proof either, does not really count. I believe that this is possible, but there's no hard proof of it that we have access to.

Here is something I find interesting and wonder if you would even call it proof. Doesn't something have to exist in order to have a patent?

www.rense.com...
"Dr. Gallo's 1971 Special Virus paper is identical to his 1984 announcement of AIDS. Upon further review the record reveals that he filed his patent on AIDS, before he made the announcement with Secretary Heckler. Earlier this year, Dr. Gallo conceded his role as a 'Project Officer' for the federal virus development program, the Special Virus."

and

open.salon.com...
"The Development of the AIDS virus was funded in 1969 (three years before the request for development by the World Health Organization) through funds obtained by the United States Defense Department. The Defense Department requested and received $10 million via House Bill 15090, which was reviewed in Hearings before the Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives during the ninety-first Congress in review of the Defense Appropriations for 1970.

Part Five of H.B. 15090 was entitled RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, TEST, AND EVALUATION, sponsored by the Department of the Army, the Advanced Research Project Agency (now DARPA), and Defense Research and Engineering.

The Feasibility program and laboratories were to have been completed by 1974 - 1975 and the virus between 1974 - 1979. The WHO started to inject AIDS - laced smallpox vaccine (Vaccina) into over 100 million Africans in 1977. Over 2000 young white male homosexuals (Operation Trojan Horse) were injected with laced Hepatitis B vaccine in 1978 through the Centers for Disease Control and the New York Blood Center. The development of the virus apparently had a dual purpose: (1) As a political / ethnic weapon to be used against black individuals and (2) one of the programmed efforts at de-population."

Others:
www.scribd.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not that it will matter because most don't care to research any of this. But it really would do you good to remember the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment where the Government willfully and knowingly put Syphilis in 40+ black men and intended to study them and the contamination of their families until their deaths even though it was well known at this time that Syphilis was curable. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE WERE EVER TOLD, NOR WERE THEY COMPENSATED FOR THEIR PART IN THE STUDY! That is deliberate deception, which is what we are saying the government is doing now with current vaccines. It still boggles the mind that people still believe in their government - unless they think its only being done to the other guy, thus making them complacent to the horror.

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The idea that this virus was created by mad sceintist in a US lab is kind of hard to accept if it was created for the stated purpose. If you wanted to kill boat loads of people as part of some kind of "agenda", it seems to make sense that they would use something a little more efficient and something that works quickly. But who the hell knows these days right?

[edit on 3-8-2010 by CosmosKid]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The question everybody should be asking is...is it necessary?

Humans are like a virus,we multiply.If people didn't die the planet would be overpopulated..sad,but we can't have yin without the yang.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You read this and go... Oh here we go ... another nutter and then you read the comment at the bottom as their signature andhten you realize... "of course they are a nutter"..

and it says...

"YAY ME I PASSED MY FIRST MAJOR NORWEGIAN HIGH SCHOOL EXAM , ALSO I WANT BROWNIE POINTS FOR BEING A SMARTASS
FRIEND FOE

says it all really!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
You read this and go... Oh here we go ... another nutter and then you read the comment at the bottom as their signature andhten you realize... "of course they are a nutter"..

and it says...

"YAY ME I PASSED MY FIRST MAJOR NORWEGIAN HIGH SCHOOL EXAM , ALSO I WANT BROWNIE POINTS FOR BEING A SMARTASS
FRIEND FOE

says it all really!!

let me add this .

Norwegian is my 2nd language to which i speak it fluently . and the reason why im back in school is to improve my education . to get a better paying job for my kids . of which i had at an early age , and instead of finishing school i become a mother .

how many languages do you speak fluently ?

for the record im starting college this fall.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I remember Dr. David Horiwitz investigated this may years ago. Its very scary information but in my opinion, all part of the depopulation agenda. Just add it to GM crops, chemtrails, flouride, etc....

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I found the patent for AIDS and the patent for the cure about a year ago on the U.S. patent site. This youtube video gives you the patent numbers for both.

The patent for the cure does state that the subjects that had been infected with the AIDS virus long enough to destroy most of their body could be cured although, the subjects would still die. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to regenerate our body after a certain point.

I put it on my myspace and left it there for quite awhile but no one commented on it. We don't really care about things outside the carnival that is the entertainment industry.

-V

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Folks....HIV may not exist. AIDS is a syndrome created by living a toxic lifestyle and then taking toxic drugs given after you get a test that the medical establishment says indicates the presence of protiens they say reveals the possible infection they hypothesize is HIV.

This is my first comment on ATS. After following ats for years and loving it, I continue to be perplexed at the ignorance on this site surrounding the HIV/AIDS issue from you supposedly well experienced information gatherers.

Have none of you seen the documentary "House of Numbers"? Do you not know that the existence of HIV is a hypothesis pushed by drug companies...not a fact. You are running around trying to figure out how "they" created HIV when in fact AIDS is a syndrome created by the drugs you get when you test positive... which by the way is not a test for HIV but for some kind of dubious protien marker which indicates 'something' they call HIV. HIV has never been seen under a microscope by anyone really....look it up!! Google "peter duesberg", the brilliant and courageous scientist who has taken on the powerful AIDS industry for decades.
Joan Shenton has worked tirelessly for decades as well and created 11 documentaries in Britian revealing the truth. Here's a recent interview on RT:

www.youtube.com...

ATS Rocks!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by higherknowledge

I agree with most of what you say. The only part I don't is that drugs are the only cause. I would expand that to anything that stress' your immune system. Because my girlfriend had never done drugs. The only thing I could see that linked her to the gay community was the anal sex thing. There's something about the act which stresses the body. I've heard it referred to as oxidizing the body or something.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by higherknowledge

Cool theory bro, but how do you explain people getting the disease without leading a toxic lifestyle? Your theory has a big hole in it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
AIDS:

Spreads through the process of reproduction mainly and kills people, therefore:

Hinders people from having sex
Kills people who have unprotected sex (with aids obviously)
Millions of people die from AIDS

Population control win.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

BULLSPIT!!! AIDS was passed into humans, by African men, raping "green monkeys", then having sex with human partners.
BTW- I have a degree in Viriology, and was IN SCHOOL, when "AIDS", made it's public debut.
I asked my professor, "is what the Government was saying was right, or was "AIDS", different from EVERY OTHER VIRUS we have ever studied?
He said, 'Good Catch!"

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Patriotgal]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
HIV is not a virus. It is particles the body emit when it has undergone stress of a type that stresses the immune system. This can be injury, stress, anal sex, etc.

Then you write...

What is the HIV virus profitting from its infection. I know other virus are feeding and breeding, but what is HIV doing? I know it supposedly turns off the immune system, but for what reason?

First flag was; how come someone who has supposedly died from HIV has very little of the "virus" in their body? If someone dies from small pox, there will be massive amounts of the virus everywhere. Most people who are HIV+ and studied after death have very little, if any signs of HIV. This goes completely against viral protocol.

As I've stated, I had a girlfriend who was diagnosed with HIV, so I believe there is something going on. It just isn't the HIV virus. I don't believe doctors are part of a big, intentional conspiracy, I just believe they basically do what they're told.

How do you reconcile this difference of opinion you gave us?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotgal

BTW- I have a degree in Virology,

Does this mean you have a degree is making video's that get 1 million hits or more on you tube?

PS...if you said you had a Masters, PhD or MD then we might believe you. No respectable Virologist would leave that out.

Those who have a bachelor's degree are qualified to work as laboratory assistants or technicians.

A master's degree or PhD is always required for senior research positions. Those who have PhDs may continue their training as post-doctoral fellows and teach at the university level. Medical virologists preparing to work in hospitals or treat patients must take a medical degree (MD) and then specialize in virology.

Virology Education

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Firstly, I'm surprised at the amount of pseudo-science BS being posted.

Secondly - I'm amazed that there is actual evidence that the US Government developed AIDS as a means t waste and depopulate certain segments of the global community, but that more isn't being done to raise awareness of this fact.

NB - The show 'Family Guy' ran a special recently in the UK where they parodied the Stephen King film 'Stand by Me'. In it, they made a comment about the US Government invention of the AIDS virus as a means of controlling the homosexual population. Kudos to the show's creators for that sucker punch!

Noah

ps - I am now committed to finding out more about this situation - thanks to the OP for highlighting the matter.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

In the first instance I am coming from the angle I hold the strongest, which is that HIV isn't a virus at all.

The second instance, I'm addressing with a open mind that i'm wrong and HIV is a virus. Thus the reasoning I ask how is the virus profitting.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join