It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad challenges Obama to TV debate on solving world's problems

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I can see it now... The President of Iran calling our President out for using a teleprompter.
Iran Pres * Mr Obama please... speak to the world in your own words, the world wants to hear what you think....
USA Pres * Uh well uh... I think uh, that uh, well uh, I think uh, we should uh, I mean uh bla bla bla

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
negotiations after years of war planing and getting nothing in return do you think the people who pull the strings behind Obama will just give up all the interesting things in rich resource Iran

have you see the war map around Iran, U.S.A got war going on on all sides but the upper north

sorry but i highly doubt Obama puppet will listen to him because there are masters of masters you know the term king of kings that pull important strings, If Obama does not go through this one could say the strings were pulled and war is going to be a fact in the coming years.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Agreed. But you know how this works, Obama will back away from this claiming that the U.S. is not in business of negotiating or communicating with "terrorists." Even though Iran, especially in the last 20 years, has no terrorist history to speak of.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
I can see it now... The President of Iran calling our President out for using a teleprompter.
Iran Pres * Mr Obama please... speak to the world in your own words, the world wants to hear what you think....
USA Pres * Uh well uh... I think uh, that uh, well uh, I think uh, we should uh, I mean uh bla bla bla

if they really debate without teleprompter of course
you cant go debate with these loll its impossible

it will be a very strong debate .. both will be good to make their points
remember before the elections ..Obama was good at debating with John Mccain
now we need a neutral Tv mediator presentator (Larry King would be awesome lol)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

Links to anything you claim?....

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
Wow!

This should be on Pay Per View

I would look forward to seeing this that's for sure but like some members say: I doubt Obama will except the invitation, unless there was public pressure to do so.
dude! I would pay to see this one!!!
but alas, Obama will strike a Heisman pose and deflect this direct challenge from Irans prez.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh I had no idea,

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is nothing new. Ahmadinejad challeneged Bush to a TV debate as well....i dont understand why folks act like this is the first time it has happened.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Wow....humm, where to begin?...

Look, I don't even like the Obama administration, but this claim that they will solve the world problems?... WHO THE HECK EVEN BELIEVES THIS?...

I am sorry, but you have got to be missing a few screws to believe this is more than just another PR move by Ahmawhatshisname...

BTW, you people are supporting the leader of a country where young girls are executed/hanged for being raped, or because two men accused her of being a ho when most probably she isn't and she just refused both men...

The Iranian regime executes people for offenses that are nothing in other countries, but you all want to claim Ahmawhatshisname is a good leader and he could help solve all the problems in the world?....

BTW, i am not looking forward to another war; not even with Iran, but this man obviously is just doing a PR move...

Ahmawhatshisname is a denier of the holocaust, and he, like some others, will blame all the world problems on the existance of Israel and jewish people, as well as the U.S., and that is most probably part of what this man will say...

You have to be a little "cucu" in the head to actually believe this is more than just a PR move, when in fact he is saying this so the gullible people actually think he wants to solve anything...

If Ahmawhatshisname actually wanted to solve anything he should have said "ok, let's talk about this problem IN SPECIFIC, we won't go after nuclear weapons of any kind, and to show that this is true we will allow full inspections once every six months and they won't be scheduled inspections as long as you help us maintain nuclear plants just to provide electricity to our citizens..."

But nooo.... instead he goes to claim "let's talk about how we can solve the world's problems"?... and you get people who actually believe Ahmawhatshisname wants to solve world problems when there are plenty in his own country which he allows and are attrocious.?....

[edit on 2-8-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by Ben81

Wow....humm, where to begin?...
I am sorry, but you have got to be missing a few screws to believe this is more than just another PR move by Ahmawhatshisname...

Ahmawhatshisname and he could help solve all the problems in the world?....

Ahmawhatshisname is a denier of the holocaust, and he, like some others, will blame all the world problems on the existance of Israel and jewish people, as well as the U.S., and that is most probably part of what this man will say...

If Ahmawhatshisname actually wanted to solve anything he should have said "ok, let's talk about this problem IN SPECIFIC, we won't go after

But nooo.... instead he goes to claim "let's talk about how we can solve the world's problems"?... and you get people who actually believe Ahmawhatshisname
[edit on 2-8-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

Maybe you can start by being half intelligent and spelling his name correctly?

It's really really unfunny.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
after reading the whole thread the reason why Obama shouldn't debate Ahmadinejad are as follows.
(look, the insults to Iran are Hillarious!)

homosexuals...um... have you ever discussed Homosexuality with a fundimentalist christian?
Lord liftin!
Iran is muslim and therfore EVIL
A lot of Jews live there and won't move to Israel for love nor MONEY

Ahmadinejad said he wanted to wipe Israel off the map - alreaedy disproven a thousand times,,,claiming he said that makes a poster look...
never mind
Next

Iran is a threat to the free world
ummm...see above
google US imperialism
or USS liberty or gulf of tonkin
or british empire

Ahmadinejad is a nutjob
well thats just silly like grade 2
we are talking about nuclear weapons and millions of lives
like we have time for silly?

freedom of the press
don't even go there on ATS
ATS exists and has immense traffic because the MSN doesn't report the real news
what was that about a news blackout in the gulf?

did I leave any one out?
feel free to ring my door bell

Obama are you watching?
look, nothing up my sleeve, nothing in my trunks...
(execpt my trunk lol)
you have nothing to fear but fear itself my man

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Just call him Mahmoud. or "fred" if you prefer.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

How can they solve world's problems????.....THEY ARE THE PROBLEM !

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
most of us don't really support the leaders of each country

iran and usa are really whats holding any conflict from happening,

so as you can see.. this is important, if it did happen dont expect either side to not take advantage of this.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

the poster is ready:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/831e0a4757b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Edited to add:
I found this poster/picture here (6th row down, first on the left side):
www.bing.com...#

and in this corner...

-et

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham
I, thank the Lord, saw through his crap. Mainly because I don't live stateside and only got what the news and various web sites said. Yes I listen to Limbaugh, Beck, and FOX news.

But yet you can't see through that RELIGIOUS CRAP you post? I guess you're not as wise as you think you are.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Ben81

How can they solve world's problems????.....THEY ARE THE PROBLEM !

end of discussion,

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

A picture of a thousand words.

that's a good one

so is "They are the problem!"

IMHO
worth reading the whole thread for...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Obama knows what he will carry on his shoulders to this debate so he is 100% gonna deny it, he denied another debate with Ahamadinejad before.

This 100% declined.

How can Obama defend his double standard, hypocritical world wide policies?

Heck how would he defend the thousand innocent deaths at the hands of American drones?

Heck how can he defend the thousands of nukes? When it is forcing Iran to not pursue nuclear technology.

Everything will be exposed, and brought right in front of the American faces, which is something the elite can't afford.
100% Declined

Still hoping it goes through to this puppet thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join