It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad challenges Obama to TV debate on solving world's problems

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Foolish - Russian isn't on "iran's side."

Russia is on Russia's side, and China only cares about the Chinese.

Anything these countries do that are "for" Iran is only for their own benefit, or their own protection.

And unlike you, Russia will live close up and personal with any consequences there.

Russian political powers are playing WAY deeper game than you think.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I know this is probably very foolish and wont work but I would like to try it. Lets flood the White House with requests for the President to actually talk face to face with Ahmadinejad. I'm going to post it on my facebook and anywhere else I can think of. I urge you to do the same. Go to this website
www.whitehouse.gov... and simply say you would like to see this debate take place. Maybe if enough people request it it may happen. Yeah right but it cant hurt to try. It only takes a couple minutes. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I know a Rottweiller Iran's President can try challenging. Iran's President is not intellectual enough to debate even a high school kid.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smokey4009

Because you think an oddly worded version of "we can solve everything if you all become Muslim" answer to every question constitutes a good dialogue?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Bush turned down this same requestr, So will Obama. Nothing new here.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Obama so far hasn't shown anything that says he cares for the people... Any people... The man is a pawn on a chess board the size of the planet...

He's not controlling anything in the U.S, He gets told by his masters and there is no way they would let this debate happen... The U.S and Israel are the war mongers here, not Iran. Brazil had a solution to the "so called problem" but America and Israel said it was a joke and undermined the Brazilians by putting the sanctions on anyway.

History repeating itself... America did this to Japan before WWII... and look what happened... The same with Korea and Iraq and look what happened there!!

I'm Australian and I'm sick to death of America, Israel and England thinking they can do what they want to others and not answer their own demons... I know most Australians are sick of it as are many other people around the world.

I think a debate to raise issues not discussed publicly would be great for the rest of the world to see what the US, Israel and European agenda really is. Clean safe energy use... prob not... Saving disadvantaged people... prob not... To make a grab at the oil contracts to secure their own power needs... BLOODY OATH..!! Or to go even further down the rabbit hole, maybe they are after the Babylonian Star Gate...

These countries need to back off and let people around the world live free in THEIR OWN COUNTRIES...!!

What is America worried about? Iran bombing them? Why, is there guilt there? So what if Iran wants to power THEIR country on Nuclear Power how is that America's business?

America say Iran have a nuclear weapon... oh great, just like Iraq did ay...!!

Maybe a debate would bring this out? Just don't let any mainstream media cover the debate so the world can get all the right info!! Independent media only for a fair argument...

What is America going to do when they go bankrupt and lose all their authority? Do they expect to be treated fairly on the world stage or does the world treat them with the same disregard for their own land, laws and rights....mmm America, Israel and England karma has a way of catching up with you, be nice and people will be nice in return.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THEMSELVES WHO ARE KIND, NICE, FUNNY AND GIVING PEOPLE...
THE PROBLEM IS YOUR GOVERNMENT AND GOVERNMENT DEPT'S

Something to think about...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

hahaha... Obama is a spud!! What has he done to help America really? Thanks for the laugh!!

No American president would ever debate anyone for the Middle East... The world would hear the TRUTH then... Not the crap we here now!! Again, thanks for the laugh

[edit on 3/8/10 by andronaconda]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Baraq has a gift bestowed by his forefather Lucifer. Just like Lucifer, he has a gift with words. Bring on My mutt A Mad Jin. He'd get his butt flossed. Hands down. Me thinks it would be sorely embarassing for My Mutt. Not that I would ever be rooting for a Nephalim.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Sweet they can debate if the holocaust happened or not! Then they can go over why Israel shouldn't be allowed to exist and finish it off why 911 was a great day for him.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Sweet they can debate if the holocaust happened or not! Then they can go over why Israel shouldn't be allowed to exist and finish it off why 911 was a great day for him.

Considering most of the American citizens wants direct talks with Ahmadinejad/ Iran I'm glad your view is in minority.

For people who are deriding Ahmadinejad that he is not democratic, I've got news for you from Iranian people

Source - World Public Opinion.org (PDF file)

[edit on 4-8-2010 by I AM LEGION]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Obama you are an idiot. I could say a b***k idiot but an idiot all the same!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
race unrelated in this, sailor. he's merely a pawn....like the others SINCE kennedy have been. so lets agree that the man will not go participate in an unscripted intellectual debate and move along.....

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
Obama you are an idiot. I could say a b***k idiot but an idiot all the same!

Is the word ''black'' a swear word these days? Why censor it? Although, I've no idea why you think his colour has to do with this issue.

As much as I would like to see Obama cut down to size on live TV there is no way in the world it will happen, it would be political suicide and Obama knows it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
What I find weird is how so many of you think even the proposal makes sense - leader of Iran wants to debate with leader of America how to solve the worlds problems..... the worlds problems mind, not any that solely exist between those two countries.

And you think the rest of the world would actually care? Who outside Iran would Iran be representing, and likewise America!

What gets off with people thinking either country has the monopoly on 'the worlds problems' or how they should be resolved?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Yes, and some how that seems strange..

.. leaders not wanting to talk to each other and solve problems.

does anyone else find that strange? why wouldnt 'WE', the west, want to engage in talks?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Yes you are correct in a honest and truthful world (lol) the leaders of the "free" countries should engage the self labeled axis of evil into debates, not the other way around.

This planet is so backwards and upside down I'm curious how it's still "operating". Won't be long until mother nature/god/aliens/reptiles/angels/animals/higher dimension beings...tell us "THAT IS #ING ENOUGH YOU PIECES OF #".

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Daydreaming
Obama is a liar and will not be able to bridge the differences - he is a puppet.

Of course, would love that to happen before every war.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow, abject ignorance versus total ideology! Should be worth a laugh or two between fits of rage.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
they're both lying scumbags of crap, who cares about their fake puppet debate. Both need to go fly a kite!

I find it laughable at how many ppl here are defending Ahmadinejad like he's such a great man of honor and truth. LOL! please!

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Cydonia2012]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join