It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad challenges Obama to TV debate on solving world's problems

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Maybe you can start by being half intelligent and spelling his name correctly?

It's really really unfunny.

Wow...just because I don't want to have to look up his name every time I have to respond about Ahmawhatshisname doesn't mean i am less intelligent than you buddy... After all, you knew who I was talking about right? or does your mommy also chew your steak for you before you swallow it? You have got a brain right?...use it...

[edit on 2-8-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Great. They can call it the mad hatters' tea party.....or perhaps the mad murderers' tea party.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Just call him AN - it means 'donkey' in Farsi!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

LOL omg great poster
did you made that ????

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Haha...with us on the verge of a nuclear war, this is probably truer a d scarier than we know. Great job.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i'm not making any accusations here, just observations.

and i have reason to believe at least one of these pictures of our dear brother Mahmoud may have been "doctored", but i found them on the net doing a little research, and thought i would share.

perhaps this man is a little more "tolerant" than we give him credit for, and less critical of other peoples' behaviors than he lets on?

at any rate, here are some pics of Mahmoud:

pronounced: mach mood?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a64a6bc8f12.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Who's the guy in the flames, satan?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

LOL omg great poster
did you made that ????

oops, no i did not make that!

i don't know who did, found it under images on "Bing" search engine for pictures of Mahmoud.

i should have, and thought i did say that!

i'll edit to note!

sorry if i misled you guys to think my computer artistic skills were more than they are. i found it, and thought i would share.

sorry guys & thanks for correcting me,
et

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

you like talking without even listenning to the other side
Iran have their Internal problems... WE KNOW they are clearly not perfect .. but they didnt use any nukes on people or they didnt destroy 2 countries (Irak and Afghanistan)
those 2 wars were started by a false flag op to demonize all arab
you dont surprise me with those statements
i have speak to you before ... you are a one sided debater
with a blinded love for his regime(usa) actions
but i still have hope on you buddy

[edit on 8/2/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Who's the guy in the flames, satan?

i'm not sure. maybe Dr. Manhatten's evil twin?

or maybe the atoms rising up to defend their domain and mediate, instead of Larry King?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Riiiight...after all, it's not like Iran was pursuing nuclear weapons in secrecy for 20 years while claiming they were not going after nuclear weapons right?... And at the end they had to admit they had been working on obtaining nuclear weapons for almost 20 years...

After all, Iran has not given any sort of aid to Hezbollah, Hamas, and Islamic Jihad, among others...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is how great nations overcome dangerous/difficult and threatening situations.

They come face to face, away from the hidden factors behind the curtain and state their causes, their positions.

Ahmadinejad once again has proven the smarter statesman.

I have no doubt Obama will decline, like every coward with an agenda would.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by PsychoX42

Riiiight...after all, it's not like Iran was pursuing nuclear weapons in secrecy for 20 years while claiming they were not going after nuclear weapons right?... And at the end they had to admit they had been working on obtaining nuclear weapons for almost 20 years...

After all, Iran has not given any sort of aid to Hezbollah, Hamas, and Islamic Jihad, among others...

Hezbollah and Hamas are both democratically elected governments. It's ludicrous to try to paint Iran as some sort of rogue nation funding terrorism. That's what THE USA does and has done for decades!

We've deposed democratically elected rulers, and installed puppet dictators, COUNTLESS times in every region of the globe. It is our media that paints the pictures, and those lacking real-world experience and discernment fall for it time and time again.

Thankfully there are a growing number of people who understand that Iran is a completely harmless country that is the target of ferocious propaganda mostly created by the US and Israel. This is for economic reasons, geo-strategic reasons, and ideological reasons.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Damn I don't want to feed a troll

On topic:

The Debate Will be 100% Declined by the US President

[edit on 2-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So, it's ok I guess, to diss Obama, and hope he fails in a debate against the leader of a country who supports laws such as:

www.wfafi.org...

At least Obama has not ordered that any man who kills a woman cannot be executed, unless the victim's family pays the assaulter's family for damages to that person. Because woman are worth by law, half the value of men.

Yea.. let's support these backwards religious fanatics who want nuclear power so they can obliterate all they hate, which is everyone who isn't like them.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
So, it's ok I guess, to diss Obama, and hope he fails in a debate against the leader of a country who supports laws such as:

www.wfafi.org...

At least Obama has not ordered that any man who kills a woman cannot be executed, unless the victim's family pays the assaulter's family for damages to that person. Because woman are worth by law, half the value of men.

Yea.. let's support these backwards religious fanatics who want nuclear power so they can obliterate all they hate, which is everyone who isn't like them.

Washington turned down a similar invitation last September, and Ahmadinejad claims George W. Bush rejected other requests because he was ‘scared’.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... sxml#ixzz0vV6gawC7

The truth hurts, that is why you have to bury it, and don't help those who are trying to dig out.

Ahmedinejad is trying to dig it out

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's ignorant and stupid. I see it all too often and it isn't about not being able to spell his name (look it up, you have a brain....right?) It's about painting him in the ignorance window of someone to look down upon, it's belittling in nature.

Get it right

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

www.wfafi.org...

Nobody hopes that Obama would fail in a debate. He is a fairly intelligent guy, and has reasonable debating skills, despite claims that without a teleprompter he's incoherent.

The reason he would fail in a debate is because the foreign policy of the US is quite clearly a powerful hindrance to the freedom and prosperity of all nations that gets in its way. Obama knows this, Ahmadinejad knows this, but most people haven't come to terms with it yet.

To have to defend such a disastrous track record, as Obama would be forced to do in a debate, is far too tall an order for Obama to handle. Our weapons are propaganda and slander. Iran's two weapons are international exposure and diplomatic dialogue. In a fair debate, neither slander nor propaganda would work with someone as astute as Ahmadinejad.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

For 20 years in secrecy?

I suppose Halliburton signed a non-disclosure agreement with them in all the years they were there, even illegally beyond the sanctions to help Iran work on nuclear power

And those bad guys never cooperated with IAEA inspectors.

There's still no irrefutable proof that they are even doing this, so if they are, I suppose you're right...it's still "in secrecy."

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

you like talking without even listenning to the other side

I have listened to the other side. it is people like you who love to claim every dictator in this Earth is good "except the U.S. and Israel"....

but they didnt use any nukes on people or they didnt destroy 2 countries (Irak and Afghanistan)

Nope, instead they have been going after nuclear weapons for decades, they have a belief system where they think that the world must be at war, and in chaos in order for their messiah, the madhi, to come back from the well, and in the meanwhile they have been hanging young girls for being raped, or because two men accused them of being prostitutes when all those women did was most probably just refuse these men. They also hang/kill homosexuals, and people who are too critical of the regime...

those 2 wars were started by a false flag op to demonize all arab

Really?... last i checked the U.S. is still friends with Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and other countries which happen to have "Arab" people...

BTW, if you mean "Islamic extremists" they demonize themselves enough... Just do a search online on how many European countries, and other countries, they have attacked...

you dont surprise me with those statements

You are the one that doesn't surprise me with your statements... the same old "you are trying to demonize all Arabs"... when many of the people in Iran who are against the Iranian regime ARE ARAB....

i have speak to you before ... you are a one sided debater

Oh right i forget, you also love castro and claim "it isn't so bad in Cuba" even though you have never been there... The one sided debater who has been drinking too much of the "dictators kool-aid" seems to be you buddy...

with a blinded love for his regime(usa) actions
but i still have hope on you buddy

I have a love for the Constitution of the United States, and for the ideas that the forefathers of this nation agreed on, which is a lot better than having blind love on castro, che guevara, and other dictators of the world...

BTW, unfortunately i don't have much hope for people like you, you ahve been brainwashed too much and you love it.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join