It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO Agenda Succinctly Stated

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
This morning I have been watching yesterday's Alex Jones show on PrisonPlanet.tv. I was struck by a a section of Alex's introduction to his Sunday coverage of the news, so I paused it to go back and take notes. There is so much information out there all the time; it can be overwhelming. When things are boiled down to the most basic, important points, I think it's helpful to focus on them.

Alex listed 4 things we need to research if we're not already aware of them. They are:

1. The U.S. is being conquered and overthrown and bankrupted by off-shore corporations.
  2. A world government that's authoritarian and unelected has openly been announced.
  3. There are thousands of declassified government and corporate documents admitting our food and water is being poisoned by design.
  4. We have 21st century eugenicists running our planet who want a post-industrial world and to destroy our societies.

Hahaha sure, The whole world is against America, at least that is what Alex jones is trying to tell I guess? That man suffers from somekind of victim complex (like most Americans), he mentions almost everytime that he doesn't want to hand in his weapons and stuff like that (martial law and so).

But you guys (Americans) are doing it complety wrong, still even in conspiracy's you guys always know how to let the whole damn thing evolve around America and the Americans and that you are the victims of somekind of apocalypse or shadow government.

Maybe it's your own damn fault that the whole world is saddled up with all that misery because of the idiots in America who think they must fight wars in every single country.

America = babylon (or the beast), and the rest of the world is the victim of it, because every single time every country in the world gets involved in America's war#. And to be honest, I'm a biot fed up with it, so I'm waiting for the downfall of America !!
edit on 18-3-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
Hahaha sure, The whole world is against America, at least that is what Alex jones is trying to tell I guess?

No, that's not what he is saying.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This is the best interview I have seen of researcher extraordinaire Alan Watt:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I love this new logo for Alex Jones's infowars.com. The green color promotes calm, which is always good, and the "V" for victory promotes a call to action.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I love this new logo for Alex Jones's infowars.com.

This one is good, too:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A Marine called in to Jones' program on December 2, 2011 to relay a story about a person whom he had talked to who works for defense contractor Northrop/Grumman. The person shared the information that at Fort Polk, Louisiana, the military is getting detailed training in the extraction of people from their homes.

Jones pointed out that he has seen videos of the U.S. military training with foreign troops to kill Americans. He also pointed out that the Boy Scouts and Explorer Scouts have trained to kill veterans.

At the end of this video, Bob Chapman repeats advice I've heard many times before: People should store food and have a water filter on hand, and generally prepare to defend themselves and their family against what may come: link to the video.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join