It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO Agenda Succinctly Stated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

This thread is about the NWO agenda and Jones' summary of it.

Are you saying the OP is not true?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
For Jones' documentary Endgame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement, he has posted a bibliography showing where he got his information from. I counted 378 line items on that bibliography.

Anyone who listens to his presentations knows that he tells you where the information comes from. His website Infowars also posts voluminous links to sources.

Information is what it is. It's up to us to do something with the information - and not blame the messenger.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

no I'm saying it is true and they are held together by a mind control religion why they are so souless and driven

because none of those things in the OP are goals in and of themselves

they are steps toward a goal

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

no I'm saying it is true and they are held together by a mind control religion why they are so souless and driven

Interesting. "They" being the Illuminati?

And what do you think we should all do?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Pretty much every teenager I've known has felt a level of opposition towards their parents. From their perspective, mum and dad's rules curtail their freedom, and the punishment for even the slightest misdemeanour seems like a terrible over reaction and a sure sign that the parents hate their own child and are seeking to ruin his life.

Of course, teenagers usually grow up into adulthood, and with age comes wisdom and the power of hindsight, and once we move out of home, and out from under the jurisdiction of "Living Under My Roof", we gain experience that allows us to view those same rules and restrictions differently, and in many cases we can grow to love our parents for the discipline they taught us.

Then of course, a lot of those teenagers end up becoming the strict mum or dad, and start their own battles with their own children.

In a lot of the posts I read about the "NWO", it sounds like a grumpy teenager talking. WAH WAH, look wha they're doing, I'm powerless to do anything about it because I'm far too busy talking about it on the internet.

In my case, others may be different, as I got older, and I showed my parents that I could act responsibly and take responsibility for my actions, the rules became less strict, I was shown more trust, given more leeway.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

self assess

figure out how you contribute to their agenda and fix it

don't buy Coca Cola ,quit eating junk food don't do drugs don't drink alchohol in excess

do research find out what the news isn't telling you get with like minded people and decide together how to respond to their attempts to steal your resources

and don't listen to their propaganda useless you're going to spend just as much time listening to hopeful beautiful thoughts

don't study so much on what they want but on what is beautiful and healthy and true
stop contributing to charities ... most of them are towers of fraud and the money goes straight to buying weapons to keep wars going in the worst areas of the world Like the Congo and Darfur and pretty much Africa as a whole

and most of all be kind ,don't walk past anyone or anything that you can help. Because that's the worst thing they teach you can't help so don't try. I check on my elderly neighbors who live alone even though they can sometimes be annoying. I pick up the bird that fell

those are just some ideas everyone has to find their own way to awareness

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
In a lot of the posts I read about the "NWO", it sounds like a grumpy teenager talking. WAH WAH, look wha they're doing, I'm powerless to do anything about it because I'm far too busy talking about it on the internet.

I can relate to this.

I am looking for posts that recognize the mess we're in as step one and focusing on solutions as step two. I'm looking for ideas for how we can all make a difference.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If a fascist NWO elite exists (and I believe it does), priority one when their D-Day happens is going to be a mass depopulation program of some sort. Earth cannot continue the doubling and tripling population explosion. Not enough resources on the planet.

So I think a controlled mass extinction event could be in the cards. Just my opinion.

Also, I think the "wage slaves" concept is just the beginning. The NWO will have lots of slaves, if they have their way.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

In my case, others may be different, as I got older, and I showed my parents that I could act responsibly and take responsibility for my actions, the rules became less strict, I was shown more trust, given more leeway.

oh so They are our Mom and Dad We just have to prove to them that we are solid and responsible and the They will increase our privileges?

what makes people who defraud us and poison us torture and impoverish us destroy the Earth with toxic pollutants , who don't have a single claim to any kind of moral or spiritual ascendancy over us, any kind of authority that we should please for greater privileges? by the way they don't give a damn how responsible you are, when you are no longer profitable see what happens same thing as dairy cows who don't give milk anymore ,then they're hamburger. That's all you and I are to them livestock. Stockmen EAT livestock

not a good comparison at all

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Earth cannot continue the doubling and tripling population explosion. Not enough resources on the planet.

I think it's hard for us to know the truth about population growth in relation to resources. There are so many lies mixed in with facts in the information that we get.

I'm thinking there are advanced technologies that are suppressed at present that perhaps could be used to provide for increases in population. And there are other planets - lots of them - what about re-locating off-world?!

I think we need to change the way we think!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
oh so They are our Mom and Dad We just have to prove to them that we are solid and responsible and the They will increase our privileges?

TheIrvy,

I may have misunderstood your post.

I thought you were talking about people's tendency to point the finger of blame at the globalist controllers of the planet and being content to do nothing about it.

What were you saying?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
just stop trying to fit everything you hear and see into a reality that you believe exists after awhile the brainwashing has to start to wear off if so many facts get in the way of your treasured assumptions you are eventually left with more facts than assumptions

why do certain things never change

why does Africa continue to descend to abysmal poverty and lawlessness despite all the WORLD ORGANIZATIONS helping them/

why does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES do nothing to assist a state beleaguered by armies of drug lords and human traffickers?

why is the Middle East a haven of Sadistic Warlords who torture and rape and traffic in human beings and war?

why in spite of all we have done to monitor it do Corrupt Corporations continue to poison our environment while we get sicker and sicker and species are dying off right before our eyes

and on and on , if the so called best and brightest can even make a dent in the issues that they are in charge of then maybe they aren't the best or the brightest? and they need to get out of the way and let some one who knows what they're doing take over

or maybe this is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT

the fact that THEY are always broke and there isn't enough money after they get done funding their agendas for things like Social Security , health care ,teachers roads ,infrastructure maintenance
and the list goes on ought to tell you something

sometimes in the course of things people screw up but even they occasionally do something right These guys never ,not even accidentally, how is that possible?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
And what do you think we should all do?

Something I think we should all do - in order to deprogram ourselves - is turn the TV off and leave it off, with few exceptions.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
One way to beat the NWO is through organization. But this is difficult because of the egos of many of the leaders in anti-NWO thought.

Also, information and people and organizations are so diffused across the wide spectrum of ideological and organizational activity this may make it impossible to consolidate a workable organization to challenge the NWO.

Then there are the conflicts, as mentioned above within the groups fighting the NWO. Alex Jones and Resne hate each other.
Also for example, I use to always debate Fintan Dunne on his site BREAKN FOR NEWS, that he marginalizing other researchers is bad for anti-NWO business.

Eventually, since he hates to be disputed, he threw off his site.

That kind egotism helps the NWO

[edit on 3-8-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Then there are the conflicts, as mentioned above within the groups fighting the NWO. Alex Jones and Resne hate each other.

You mean "Rense," right?

This has distressed me quite a bit. Jones used to be a regular on Rense's show.

You are making a very good point.

I'm hoping that what is going to make the difference is for communication and increased awareness to continue, and that it will result in people as individuals making changes where they can.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Something I think we should all do - in order to deprogram ourselves - is turn the TV off and leave it off, with few exceptions.

For example, my understanding is that the TV series 24, (I don't know because I don't watch it) makes it look as if torture is okay.

This is the kind of influence that results in a culture where people can be hired and trained to be thugs carrying out heinous acts on behalf of the globalist controllers.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

For example, my understanding is that the TV series 24, (I don't know because I don't watch it) makes it look as if torture is okay. This is the kind of influence that results in a culture where people can be hired and trained to be thugs carrying out heinous acts on behalf of the globalist controllers.

yes,, and that's the culture that we've lived in ever since the privatization of the Military and the prisons

The cultural message being if you are under pressure or just think it might be a good idea torture. This is highly motivated by Psychopathy the world ruling elite love torture and humiliation, It is like a drug to them the more innocent the subject the better they like it

I don't watch TV ,to many senseless reality shows and to many commercials

I'm sick to death of being marketed to on the bus in my car at work on the web people even come by and leave flayers at my home! and they aren't even NWO!

you are right when you say we should turn off TV . Don't get me wrong I watch the occasional update on ancient history sites and so on but generally speaking I can't stand it

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
Pretty much every teenager I've known has felt a level of opposition towards their parents. From their perspective, mum and dad's rules curtail their freedom, and the punishment for even the slightest misdemeanour seems like a terrible over reaction and a sure sign that the parents hate their own child and are seeking to ruin his life.

It's unnatural for teenagers to live with parents.

For eons children have been allowed to leave after reaching puberty.

After 12 years old (or onset of puberty),
they aren't children anymore,
they are self-guiding entities.

Of course, teenagers usually grow up into adulthood, and with age comes wisdom and the power of hindsight, and once we move out of home, and out from under the jurisdiction of "Living Under My Roof", we gain experience that allows us to view those same rules and restrictions differently, and in many cases we can grow to love our parents for the discipline they taught us.

Then of course, a lot of those teenagers end up becoming the strict mum or dad, and start their own battles with their own children.

it's the horrid cycle of revenge,
for the wrongs they were forced to endure.

Because this stupid legal regime,
has no respect for science or people.
Not recognizing that teenagers belong with their peers.

Instead they are hoarded into brutal mind control prisons called "high-school" and "university".
Their abilities are restricted, requiring "parental signatures",
as well as having limited to no capacity to use financial systems.

I remember, I wanted to get a credit card when I was 13,
yet I had to wait till I was 18, because of restrictive laws.

Robbing people of the opportunity to experience life freely.

The only point at which,
my parents started showing me even an ounce of respect.
Was after I moved out.

You see, it's not just the teenagers,
it's also the parents, that understand how unnatural,
it is that a teenager is in the home,
so they make their lives difficult,
so they are forced to leave.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by lowki]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

This morning I have been watching yesterday's Alex Jones show on PrisonPlanet.tv. . . . I paused it to go back and take notes. There is so much information out there all the time; it can be overwhelming. When things are boiled down to the most basic, important points, I think it's helpful to focus on them.

This morning I did the same thing:

• The FEMA camps episode on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory cable TV series was pulled from air. (Normally episodes re-air over and over.)
  • The government is listening to us, and tracking our emails and every purchase we make.
  • Some of the bailout money went to U.S. media and foreign banks.
  • Real unemployment is 30% in California and 23% nationwide.
  • People who criticize the TSA publicly are getting spied upon.
  • TSA is going to be in every town and city with the local police at bus stations.
  • The majority of people are in a dream state.
  • The Know Your Customer Act openly says the government has database connections directly to all your bank accounts and credit card transactions. The credit card companies are paid by the government to upkeep the databases.
  • The store loyalty cards: Give us discounts to create algorithms to figure out what we'll buy at any price - then they raise prices on key items. They are paid to deliver to the government what we buy.
  • RFID in products and cars: There are radio readers going up to track us in real time.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I just watched one of the best interviews I've seen of Alex Jones summarizing the state of affairs that we're in regarding the planned globalist take down of nations and economies in order to consolidate power centrally for the planet:

"Alex Jones: Pentagon preparing for Martial Law"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join