It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO Agenda Succinctly Stated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This morning I have been watching yesterday's Alex Jones show on PrisonPlanet.tv. I was struck by a a section of Alex's introduction to his Sunday coverage of the news, so I paused it to go back and take notes. There is so much information out there all the time; it can be overwhelming. When things are boiled down to the most basic, important points, I think it's helpful to focus on them.

Alex listed 4 things we need to research if we're not already aware of them. They are:

1. The U.S. is being conquered and overthrown and bankrupted by off-shore corporations.
  2. A world government that's authoritarian and unelected has openly been announced.
  3. There are thousands of declassified government and corporate documents admitting our food and water is being poisoned by design.
  4. We have 21st century eugenicists running our planet who want a post-industrial world and to destroy our societies.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Mary,
We also have:
An awakening population.
More information readily available.
Safety in numbers.
An opportunity to change whatever it is that needs changed.
Eachother.
The ability to overcome and adapt.

Dont fall victim to the trap.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

What trap is that?

Being aware is essential.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm more and more coming around to the idea that if there is a "New World Order" Luciferian group who have been manipulating things from behind the curtain, that their job is not to bring about the end of mankind, but rather to ensure that there's enough friction, enough opposition that we advance and break free from this life of tyranny.

Put simply, if everything in the garden was rosey, we'd stagnate. We're a growing species, a developing one, and in order to develop, we need struggle and hardship.

The big NWO plans of world domination are what will happen if we don't learn to be responsible for our own actions to the extent that we don't need (and therefore refuse) to be nannied.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

I LOVE your approach to our state of affairs.

I think I understand what you're saying and I would elaborate by saying this. We are one species of many in a multiverse that is teeming with life. Other species have their way of doing things which may not be to our benefit. It's not our job to point our finger of blame at them; it's our job to figure out what it is that we should be doing differently. We can do it.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

As for Bullet number one.

The US as we know it, HAS been under control of foreign powers ever since the Incorporation of the United States in 1871.
With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress creates a separate form of
government for the District of Columbia, a ten mile square parcel of land (see,
Acts of the Forty-first Congress," Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62).

This in essence created a corporate entity that no longer adhered to the US Constitution.

Read the Following:

The Act of 1871 formed a corporation called THE UNITED STATES. The
corporation, OWNED by foreign interests, moved in and shoved the original Constitution into a dustbin. With the Act of 1871, the organic Constitution was defaced -- in effect vandalized and sabotage -- when the title was capitalized and the word "for" was changed to "of" in the title.

THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the constitution of the incorporated UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it governs the Republic. It does is not!

Capitalization is NOT insignificant when one is referring
to a legal document. This seemingly "minor" alteration has had a major impact on every subsequent generation of Americans. What Congress did by passing the Act of 1871 was create an entirely new document, a constitution for the government of the District of Columbia, an INCORPORATED government.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

What trap is that?

Being aware is essential.

The trap that all is lost, we're doomed, and that the fear that's peddled to make profits, from either camp, is worth buying into 100%.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
NWO- function

*To make sure the elected and selected remain in power
*To stagnate or prevent spiritual, emotional, and mental evolution whatever it takes.
* To keep the majority as a free-slave race using group think and social engineering to keep everyone in line. ( Its kinda hard to see that you are a slave when you are 100% convinced you are free) You will always notice when you complain about America or speak of conspiracies you will be met with

A,"Love it or leave it"

B."Comparison contrast with other nations" (Afghanistan, Uganda, Somalia) guilt trip ya with the we are more free than they are which is not saying much.

C. " Labeled Conspiracy Whacko with references to Bigfoot and Elvis on board UFO's, Anal probes, Area 51. "The list goes on, nevertheless it is still group think intimidation" If this group think did not work you would more than likely be rounded up, killed, or incarcerated. They learned their lesson with using the iron fist way of doing things.

D. Give you the illusion that we live in a representative form of government (Your vote counts) Group think- People tell you to go vote and stop complaining. Do something about it they say.

E. Keep you so busy with everyday life and make legislation and laws so large that you never have the time to read or research what is really in the legislation. Most representatives don't read half the legislation that comes through even having a full staff to help)

They have engineered it to where we all keep each other in line. That is how so few can control so many. Group think group think group think.

Divide and conquer.
Create false groups like Libetarian, Independent, Tea Partiers to make you think you are gaining some ground and there is hope. They create it all and if you think it is all grassroots from concerned citizens you are wrong.

If you really want to get a clear picture of what the New World Order is read

The Secret Covenant.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It doesn't get any closer to the truth than this no matter what you say.

I am not talking about the responses from the users but the Original Post and what The Secret Covenant says---

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Yes indeed

we can band together

THEY are dependent on stealth and secrecy they cannot cahnge their modus operendi they are 'all in '

we can remain fluid and changeable and this time we have the information needed to get rid of them for good!

focus on a world without them

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Fear is a fact of life and is our most primal of instincts of survival.

Fear is also based upon the unknown and or the lack of knowledge or understanding.

Knowledge of the Truth is our only weapon against the system of fear and servitude imposed upon us.

For example....

We are slaves. Slaves cannot own property.

If you own a home, look at your Deed to the Property in which you supposedly own. You are listed as a Tenant and not as the owner.

What happens to your property when one stops paying their property taxes even if they own the home free and clear of any mortgage or liens ?

The State takes your property and resells it at auction.

This being due to Slaves cannot own property.

Lack of Knowledge also known as Ignorance, is what we are Denying via the sharing of information here at ATS. And Hence the motto of .... "DENY IGNORANCE"

The Truth Shall Set You Free ~!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Fear is indeed a fact of life, I agree. To allow yourself to be controlled by fear is a totally different thing.

Alex Jones sells fear like a drug dealer sells heroin. Pretty soon your whole life revolves around your fears and IMO that is a terrible way to live. Living in constant fear is like being in prison and that's why they call the site prisonplanet.tv.

Don't let Alex Jones get you all strung out on his drug of choice, it might turn you into a Glenn Beck.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Flatfish]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If fear is the cage - knowledge is the key.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

I disagree. Alex Jones is the spearhead of the call to wake up to the truth and to not allow ourselves to be herded into a one-world dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Have you been listening to Alex for the first time?
is all this info new to you?

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I've been listening for about five years. I'm posting this thread to reach out to others. I think we all should be spreading the word.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
This morning I have been watching yesterday's Alex Jones show on PrisonPlanet.tv.

All you have to do is mention Alex Jones!

Good luck with that, and since you mentioned you have been listening for about 5 years, where are all the fema prison camps, and who's in them!

Alex is a bombastic person, who speads his own crappola, why would you want to jump on the bandwagon?

Please specify, over your 5 years of listening to him, what he has said, that is true?

I need some fertilizer for my garden, and that is where I put "stuff," from Alex Jones!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

You don't like him; I can tell.

It's okay.

Whatever.

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion - of course!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I think all that you asked was answered by omission
this is why I asked about Alex in the first place.
He would be nothing if it weren't for some kind of tactic to sell himself. he chooses fear and NWO mythology

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
there is alot of BS mythology out there but all the facts point to the same secret societies and that is a fact well known, and if you wake up it's super lonely because all of a sudden all the hypnosis tactics that Jones and others talk about becomes all to apparent

I didn't wake up from listening to any of them
until a short time ago I not heard any of them but I have studied the Kabbala ,and it really is everything it's represented to be and if these guys are using it and I say if (meaning they do ) that's bad juju

when I was practicing I could astral at will anywhere! any dimension!

I quit because I figured out I had opened a Pandoras Box ,and don't think it's because I'm a fool who can't handle fire . Nobody can ,anyone who thinks THEY are in control of that crap is DELUDING themselves it is designed to devour you and it has devoured them ,I know the signs

so yes the boogeyman is real and you get one attached to you ,it'll take a an act of God to get rid of it ! But it can be done

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

If you don't investigate you don't know what's going on. Alex well backs up every single thing he warns about. It's up to you to do the work. And, at the very least, stay out of his way; don't undermine.

No, he doesn't "choose fear."

"Fear mongering" is something rogue governments/individuals do to try to trick people into doing things that are not in their own best interests. Warning about scary subjects, on the other hand, is being a leader.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join