It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If This Man Is A True Reptilian?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by billywinberg

i may have posted some really coooky stuff in my time here but ehh i dunno reptillian for reals ????

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Okay, Billy, don't let our reactions scare you off mate. I can see you're new and this is your first thread so it's probably just a case of you finding your feet and knowing what to say, how to say it and knowing where to put it e.c.t.

Keep at it and don't let our negative replies (mine included) put you off posting. Just be a little careful in how you put things across in your posts, don't state wild claims as fact, that kind of thing. You'll get the hang of things.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Dont know about the poor guy, he may be on to something genetically... But lmao, many here even posting on here in this thread POSSESS THE REPTILLIAN GENE. Its is just dorment but is why you likes to eats flesh.. Instead of the original fruity/veggie diet your bodies were designed for. So just look inside if you wanna see true reptillian. The ANNUZ. have plans to reawaken this in those bloodlines present for????? Yea another conspiracy related to Draco reptillians...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
No worries. Everyone is welcome to post his opinion be that pro or con. We need those badly to develop a synthesis.

I'm up my feet and well pleased to read all posts....

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
being an openminded truthseeker is another thing, and being an obsessed reptillian fanatic is another thing.
this poor guy has some skin disease and without the minimal evidence you say he might be a reptillian?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by billywinberg

Wait....I don't think I caught the guy's name??

Was it, by chance, Crocodile Dundee??

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

again with the lingo lol??

how have you been?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

BS!!!

Instead of the original fruity/veggie diet your bodies were designed for.

That is an inconsistent/incorrect "argument" for the latent 'reptilian' stuff!!

OUR TEETH prove that to be a fallacy...and it is well-established that as mammals, and with a very large, demanding and hungry brain to keep fed, we require good dense sources of protein, for adequate development.

This is a source found in most meats...and is a far better nutrition source, pound-for-pound, than a diet solely consisting of fruits and veggies.

AND, there isn't a geneticist in the world (well, the sane ones anyway) who will agree with this rubbish about "reptilian" DNA, latent or otherwise. Certain comparable bodily functions may have some similiarity (breating oxygen, etc) but to suggest that they somehow "kick in" and alter a mammallian physiology is ludicrous. By THAT "logic", every OTHER mammal on the planet would be prone to "transform" as well!!!

Our brains...very deep, (very small part) show a vestigial relationship of a VERY distant past common ancestor.... on the vast tree of life.

What a sad, sad state of affairs, nowadays...when the subject is inserted into a YouTube search, the crap that pops up....everything from the "Illuminati" to that son-of-an-unwed-mother "David Icke"!!

All hail!! The end of rational human thought in the 21st century.....

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I suppose these poor children are also "reptilians"?
rosemarys baby, maybe? lol

warning: might "gross some of you out"~

img.medscape.com...

d.imagehost.org...

www.ispub.com...

or maybe they were just born into a profoundly sick world?

C'mon,
This is the crap that makes "conspiracy theorists" look like a complete joke to the masses.

deny.....

what?

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Point well made....

You should put an anti-vomit disclaimer on your post though. I just about puked.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Ahmose

Point well made....

You should put an anti-vomit disclaimer on your post though. I just about puked.

Done.
good call. Mybad.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

I have been ok hangin and maintaining as always thanks for asking friend. And yourself?
2nd

[edit on 8/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

BS!!!

Instead of the original fruity/veggie diet your bodies were designed for.

That is an inconsistent/incorrect "argument" for the latent 'reptilian' stuff!!

Really? BS huh -k-

OUR TEETH prove that to be a fallacy...and it is well-established that as mammals, and with a very large, demanding and hungry brain to keep fed, we require good dense sources of protein, for adequate development.

You were made to absorbe more matter animal so you can work harder and longer hours for what exactly

The idea that monkeys and apes are basically plant eaters may come as a surprise because, when we think of plant-eating animals, primates do not generally come to mind. Rather we think of cows and horses or rabbits and kangaroos. However, a wealth of field studies on many different species of wild primate show that all extant (living) monkeys and apes take by far the greatest percentage of the daily diet from plant foods, eating small to negligible amounts of animal matter. It is fair to say that primates are omnivores (taking the diet from both animal and plant foods) because most primates do eat some animal matter each day along with plant foods, but it is important to realize that most material entering the digestive tract of monkeys and apes is of plant rather than animal origin.

This is a source found in most meats...and is a far better nutrition source, pound-for-pound, than a diet solely consisting of fruits and veggies.

Oh really??? Read on. As discussed, the closest living relatives of humans, the great apes, all eat plant-based diets. The common ancestor giving rise both to apes and humans is likewise believed to have been primarily plant-eating. All humans and apes have the same basic digestive tract—a simple acid stomach, a small intestine, a tiny cecum, and a sacculated (folded) large intestine (or colon), though the human small intestine is longer and the human colon smaller than is the case for apes. Humans and apes also show the same pattern of food digestion, indicating that, biologically, in terms of gut form and function, humans have departed little from the ancestral condition. But, unlike apes, humans eat a wide range of different foods and have many different types of diets. What factors may have contributed to this difference between humans and apes?

AND, there isn't a geneticist in the world (well, the sane ones anyway) who will agree with this rubbish about "reptilian" DNA, latent or otherwise. Certain comparable bodily functions may have some similiarity (breating oxygen, etc) but to suggest that they somehow "kick in" and alter a mammallian physiology is ludicrous. By THAT "logic", every OTHER mammal on the planet would be prone to "transform" as well!!!

Heres the link so I dont get in trouble for educating you my friend enjoy..
www.answers.com...

Our brains...very deep, (very small part) show a vestigial relationship of a VERY distant past common ancestor.... on the vast tree of life.

What a sad, sad state of affairs, nowadays...when the subject is inserted into a YouTube search, the crap that pops up....everything from the "Illuminati" to that son-of-an-unwed-mother "David Icke"!!

All hail!! The end of rational human thought in the 21st century.....

Not really humans are still rational thinkers from what I have observed. Some just speak out loud without research or real intelligence of certain affairs abroad ehh?

again lol its in ya bloodz -k-

[edit on 8/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

miantaining is the word see ya round

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a proof that even the ordinary people can be reptilian

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Did you guys do basic biology when you were at school??

You do know that we are mammals right?

You do know that a mammal cant breed with a reptile right?

You do know therefore that NO human has reptile genetics right?

Just think a little more deeply before you fall for this kind of crap.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by billywinberg
A man has come forward, bold enough to reveal his skin condition. And oh yes, medical people will tell it's some kind of a disease or simply a skin disorder...

Could you please provide your evidence that it is NOT simply exactly what it looks like -- a skin disorder?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Does that mean lions, tigers, etc, etc, etc all possess it too?

This 2nd line is a 2nd line.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Any reptilian related thread gets tossed into skunk works or rants or some other area of ATS that makes the posts go unnoticed..
People believe in a lot of things.. a fake god in the sky watching our every move in a pair of Berkenstocks, and little grey humanoid aliens, yet interdimensional beings resembling reptiles is just silly madness and anyone that thinks its even possible they may exist are escaped or unseen to mental patients.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
That guy in the OP article is not a reptilian?
Why you all ask?

Let me tell you:
1: Was he in V or the new V series? No.
2: The article does not mention small rodents in the mans diet!
3: Did he have a full size body skin lying around that he shed last winter?
No.
4: Did he mention a fear of blond men with the name Steve?(or otherwise know amongst reptilians as Irwinaphobia)
5. The article did not mention that the man had to sit in the sun first thing in the morning in order to move around more efficiently!
6. The author of the article does not mention the man inappropriately and spontaneously catching flies with an elongated and sticky tongue whilst being interviewed.

I rest my case.
Reptilian fail on the Atlasastro repto-testamundo scale(no scale pun intended).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join