It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If This Man Is A True Reptilian?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

What If This Man Is A True Reptilian?

beforeitsnews.com

I stumbled upon two pictures – showing the leg and hands of a man, exhibiting a reptilian feature. (Attached is a photo of his leg).

The man does not belong to any nobility and has no powerful elite stature.

But what if he turns out a true reptilian and his genes would otherwise negate a great proportion that has been propounded by conspiracy theorists against powerful families, will it change conspiracy believers how they view the lies in this world?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
A man has come forward, bold enough to reveal his skin condition. And oh yes, medical people will tell it's some kind of a disease or simply a skin disorder.

But to people with greater understanding on conspiracy theories - linking modern and powerful man to reptilian ancestral origins, the purpose this man has of making this known publicly may weaken claims pestled against prominent figures.

Thus, theories that created a universal impression equating reptilian-characteristics with the rich and famous, the powerful and the wicked elite may henceforth weaken. Because if this man is indeed a reptilian, whilst he does not possess a single negative character nor stature of power and wealth that are commonly used to criticize people suspected of being a reptilian, then the foundation by which most of these conspiracy theories was built will crumble.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Skin condition, looks very painfull too. The last thing he needs is a bunch of lunatics trying to turn him into a handbag.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by billywinberg

A man has come forward, bold enough to reveal his skin condition. And oh yes, medical people will tell it's some kind of a disease or simply a skin disorder.

There's a good reason for medical people telling us it's a skin disease. It's because they are medically trained professionals and not blind believers of the ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If and when this gentlemans species has been determined, feel free to post that result. Until then, Im just going to move on and heres why.
We see here on ATS many threads which although interesting, and detailing strange events, could well be mundane. This thread, while interesting has detailed something which medical science currenty regards as a skin condition, and if you think THAT is weird , you should have seen the pictures of the "Tree Man" . He also had a skin condition, but it made his flesh perform acts of biochemistry so strange that if left unchecked, he would have become unrecognisable, not just to his family , but as a human!
Suffice it therefore to say, there are stranger looking dermatlogical oddities which have proved relatively mundane in explanation. Pretty much all that one could do , by commenting before the methods of science have been applied, and results gleened, is make a fool of ones self.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
man, whatever.

google image search for skin disorders. you'll find that and worse!

the reptilian theory stuff is what i refer to as deep left field, as in way out there. what you have offered stretches a bit further still. how would this bring an end to reptilian theories? much less all conspiracy theory?

by the way, not all conspiracy buffs are on board with the idea of leaping to the conclusion that extra-dimensional shape-shifting lizards control the nwo. or did i not get the memo? i missed the last lone-nuts anonymous meeting too.

sorry, don't mean to be crass. it's how i deal with the absurd.

[edit on 2/8/2010 by gravykraken]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by billywinberg

To be honest it is ridiculous story’s such as this that make me realise how we haven’t moved on very far from the days of witch burnings...

"She gave me an odd look and two years later my crops failed"

"WITCH... BURN HER"

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
Skin condition, looks very painfull too. The last thing he needs is a bunch of lunatics trying to turn him into a handbag.

Seconded. Have seen variants on this skin condition a huge number of times overthe years. In fact me old dear's legs are very much like that these days.

However I still think he'd make a very good handbag. with the added bonus that the liklehood of catching anthrax from his hide would be very low.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by billywinberg

Billywinberg.....

That article is two levels below stupid.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Whats wrong with being a half-reptilian, anyway? We are a bit lazier than you guys and people describe an unpleasant smell around us, but hell, we are a lot less murderous than you non-reptilians.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by billywinberg

But to people with greater understanding on conspiracy theories...

Read that back to yourself.

Do you not feel *somewhat* embarassed by that? You are suggesting that medical people, people with a deep understanding of human biology and anatomy, are not as "qualified" as people with a "greater understanding on conspiracy theories".

How about this - next time you're severely ill or need to go to the hospital - don't bother!

Instead, go and find your local conspiracy person and get his sound and qualified medical diagnosis.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh it's at least 30 levels below stupid.

This is what's called DUMB.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It seems to me some people have jumped in to criticise the OP without reading the full article.

In the extract below, the man himself explains why he has put himself and these photos forward.

Quote:

He reminded however that his revelation is not for publicity but to pave way for discovery which in turn may allay speculations, bring knowledge and enlighten us altogether at the same time.

His wish is to cooperate with any ET or reptilian research institute for possible further research into discovering his DNA and willing to undergo genetic ancestry testing.

End quote:

I admire his open-mindedness and willingness to explore such alternatives in order to get to the bottom of his skin anomaly for which, it seems, doctors have been unable to give a specific diagnosis or cure.

I wish him everything good.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Did you not research this? It is a skin disorder, ICHTHYOSIS. Google it. You'll find pictures with symptoms both much better and much, much worse. It must be a horrible thing to deal with, and there have been shows about it on Discovery Health.
Sometimes it starts in the womb, resulting in a child with bleeding cracks over their entire body and what look to be red eyes (really is inflammation of the interior of the eyelids). A baby born with this condition is called a "harlequin baby".
There is no reptilian cross-breeding involved.
There are no reptilian alien invaders.

(Question: If the author of the source is the OP, does that count as a "source"? It's rather self-serving.)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
OH COME ON!!!!!

A real reptilian? Hmm yeah of course.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when a skin disease is the only 'proof' of reptilians and the believers think that doctors are covering something up, because obviously you know more than someone who has studied a specific field for for over 6 years. Oh yeah, what was the motto if this website...? Keep having fun in your bubble of delusion.

Jokes people, pure jokes.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Another interesting threads tossed into the abyss which is 'skunk works' lol

but yeah this gives food for thought really..if it isnt just the elite and powerful, that will substantially weaken their stance..
But that said, just because he isnt part of a royal family elite circle, doesnt mean that somewhere in his family history perhaps,crossbreeding took place.. wealthy powerful men do not always have sexual relations with wealthy powerful women and are often well known over decades to love their Brothels..so who knows.
An Ex of mine and still a very good friend is from a powerful Scottish family (he hasnt given me all information but the basics) and i know that to be true, his Father sent him to some of the best schools money could buy, hoping him to go into politics after schooling, he eventually got degrees in History and Archeology..he speaks greek, latin, french and various others as his father insisted on it in his youth, and had a well paid tutor for languages alone. but the other 'programming' thankfully hasnt stuck and he never conformed, for this as well his father disowned him..After being disowned he adopted the name most know him by today which in one language or another (possibly Sumerian) means 'snake' or 'the serpent'..and having been with him so long, movements and behaviours are very peculiar. I mention this, because after so many years of knowing him, there have been things hes mentioned or done over those years that kind of creepily fit..and hes seen in todays world as a nobody, or at best 'the mad scotsman' lol..but hes the most intelligent man i have ever met. he has just left his wealthy powerful background a long time ago for a far simpler life..
not off topic! just another thought about the guy in the OPs artical.
all that said, it could just be a horrendous medical condition..ouch doesnt do the photo justice..

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What If This Man Is A True Tree?

It's a nasty skin condition there are loads of them.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
What If This Man Is A True Tree?

I'm sorry but that's just racist, he may be an Ent or another form of tree-folk, but referring to someone as a "true tree" is equally as bad as White Power and things like that.

This second line should contain a smiley...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I guess IF the guy ALSO had VENOM FILLED FANGS, a long TAIL and tended to eat small furry animals whole, I might be inclined to believe that he MIGHT be from another planet.

Not the case though, so I will say he has a skin disorder.....

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Dear OP,

I'll accept he is a reptile living among man if you accept you are an imbecile who would serve man best by not breeding.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join