It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continuous Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I was thinking about the biblical view of creation / continuous creation. I decided to google some, and stumbled upon this text on a website:

The Doctrine of Continuous Creation is akin to the idea of God’s preservation. God has created all that exists out of nothing by the Word of His power. In creating all things, He also upholds all things. He holds them all together throughout their existence. The Bible is very clear on this (Col. 1:17; Acts 17:28, etc.)

Then, out of the blue it hit me! The aether/wave nature of the universe actually requires continuous creation for it to be possible. Think about a pond, and you throwing a stone in there. The waves will eventually fade out. If the wind blows, it will enhance&keep alive the waves going in the same direction.

The same would happen to waves traveling in space-aether if there was not some sort of continuous creation/wind adding amplitude to those waves.

There has also been observed something that has been called particle-antiparticle creation/annihilation in empty space. What if this spontaneous creation&disappearance of some force really is this creation energy fluctuating in the aether?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
When science sees objects jump in and out of our reality, the objects are actually changing their frequency outside the detection range of human perception.

Think of the world as one giant radio, where human brains are tuned into one single frequency. Our brains simply interprets the signal and renders this 3D world.

Anything outside our detection range will not be in physical form and not exist to us. Your thoughts on continuous creation is interesting but I think we are the co-creators, not God.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There is a saying that energy never dies...

If that is the case, then yes, creation is continually in motion. It is constantly morphing, being altered, etc...

I must say though, kind of a hard thread to reply to for some reason...

-Sol

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
the linear interpretation of creation big bang / genesis describes the emergence of matter from the quantum foam as occuring sequentially in days or epochs. In continuous creation the "beginning" or 1st day or first microsecond is actually the first phase state - Dark Energy - which is superluminal and therefore beyond our lineartime/inertialmass/localspace.

I could go on and on...thanks for bringing this up, it is a very important reframing of the creation question.

new topics

top topics

join